GameStop Ad for 3/25 - 4/2 Spring Savings Days

I wonder if Lego Lord of the Rings actually dropped to $30 that week or its just their "advertisement". I've been waiting for it to drop to $20 haha.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Essentially a free guide if you buy with the Season Pass and Game. I might end up doing that actually.[/QUOTE]

When I preordered Bioshock Infinite on Monday they let me do this deal. I opted for the collector's edition guide. Seemed like a good deal even though I never buy or collect guides.

Not sure why anyone would do this Bioshock deal over Best Buy's preorder & get $20 RZ points back. You can even pricematch the CE guide at Best Buy if you want to off of Amazon's price and get it for just over $20.

Hmm Far Cry 3 would be $29.99, therefore the used would probably $27.99, making it $25.20 with PUR + tax while the trade-in for BB is 29.40.

Hooray for free rental!

[quote name='argyle']Not sure why anyone would do this Bioshock deal over Best Buy's preorder & get $20 RZ points back. You can even pricematch the CE guide at Best Buy if you want to off of Amazon's price and get it for just over $20.[/QUOTE]

I did both! Preorder bonuses from both places, sell one of the games online. Win. :D

[quote name='Dund3r']I did both! Preorder bonuses from both places, sell one of the games online. Win. :D[/QUOTE]

why not just take the game back to gamestop and keep the bonuse dlc and guide?

[quote name='nextisland']why not just take the game back to gamestop and keep the bonuse dlc and guide?[/QUOTE]

The dlc he could keep but by returning the game he'd have to pay the $20 he got off.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']So is this the actual spring sale that they have every year or does that start around late April early May?[/QUOTE]

Was waiting for the 'Spring Sale' myself. But this doesn't look like the Droids we are looking for...

[quote name='n3rdburn']Was waiting for the 'Spring Sale' myself. But this doesn't look like the Droids we are looking for...[/QUOTE]

That would be called game day i think and usually in mid april

[quote name='Dund3r']I did both! Preorder bonuses from both places, sell one of the games online. Win. :D[/QUOTE]

With 4 GCU I agree I'm gonna do a mass GS pre-order wave just for the dlc's
And the b2g1 came back just in time gotta move all this credit from the $10 deal to ''cash''.

Shoot... now they offer free shipping for spending $25 and over. Wondering if they will update this on my order that is pending?

Cool. I was looking for a good deal on Wii games. I traded all mine in years ago and now that I have a Wii U all I want to play are Wii games lol. Looks like I'm getting Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and another game... not sure what yet.

[quote name='Cocojames333']I see Spring. Don't see the sale.[/QUOTE]

*looks outside*

I don't see the Spring either. :cry:

[quote name='MagicMurderBag7']Cool. I was looking for a good deal on Wii games. I traded all mine in years ago and now that I have a Wii U all I want to play are Wii games lol. Looks like I'm getting Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and another game... not sure what yet.[/QUOTE]

Have fun with those beat up coasters, don't count on any cases or manuals.

Dang I got excited when I saw that Gears 3 was on sale... shame they only "discounted" the new versions. I was hoping to go pick up a $10 used copy.

Thanks OP.

And a tremendous thanks to all the very clever posters with their great Gamestop jokes we all have never heard before. Very helpful.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Have fun with those beat up coasters, don't count on any cases or manuals.[/QUOTE]

Got them already. All had boxes (got Okami as my 3rd). Only Okami had a manual but I really don't care as I will likely never even open it.

MLB 2k12 is 2 years old now, right? Because if 2k13 is the newest one, that's not a horrible deal on a year old sports game.

I usually buy sports games that are 2-3 years old to save some cash anyways.

bread's done
Back