Free Old School RPG Download

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Couldn't find this in a search, but some guy created a trilogy of games with RPG Creator. So far I'm about 20 hours into the first one, so far I'd be happy to have paid $25 for the game on the GBA. Great old school fun.

I will mention there is occasional (and really very occasional) childish comments.. such as a phallic shaped monument one of the girls can't seem to figure out why she's so attracted to, and its been translated from Japanese, not always perfectly well.

Also, these games are much harder than your average current day RPG, but those of us who appreciate the classic RPGs will love it.

Anyhow, for free.. these are great downloads.

http://www.laxiuspower.com

Enjoy.

edit - Oh yeah, each game is supposed to be 80-120 hours including side quests.

[quote name='TimTucker']Anyone have any idea what happened to the site?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, give it a day or two to see if it comes back up, if not, and there's enough interest, I can probably find a place to host the games I downloaded earlier.

The site seemed to have a decent following and had been around for a few years, I'd assume its just down right now.

I'm downloading it right now.....80hrs........I'm scared out of my pants from just hearing that.

Thanks for the link, I've been needing a good RPG. The last one I played was Front Mission 3 for the PSX about 4 years ago. :)

Goddamnit... you haven't posted for like 2 months... and now you drop this...

... well... I suppose that explains the vacancy... :lol:

what program does it use to play the game? i have a mac and i know most things aren't compatiable does anyone know what program it uses and if i can download it?

I downloaded the games last night. Played the first one for about an hour and it does have that old school feel to it. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Anyone know of any other sites that offer free RPGs like this??

bread's done
Back