Where to Sell or Trade in my Huge 360 Bundle?

You're probably not getting $800 for everything.

Trading in while GameStop's $10/3 games bonus and Best Buy's 100% base value bonus are both active might be a good idea, although you'll need to do some research to figure out the optimal way of splitting them.

I'm pretty sure the Beatles Rock Band set is worth quite a bit separately.

When you say Chun-Li controller, do you mean the arcade stick or the wireless pad?

Thanks man, I think your right. I'll probably try and trade most of it in to Amazon since I wanna build a PC with the cash. They seem to have comparable prices on trades... Right?

Don't quote me on this, but it seems like Amazon's TIVs are shitty more often than not. You might occasionally see some oddities that usually get jumped on fast (follow the Amazon Trade-In thread), but you're generally going to get more trading them to GS or BBY. If you want, you can then turn that into Amazon credit through buying Amazon Kindle GCs at BBY.

Countless business deals took place over a round of golf. Whether you attempt to attend ease on the course when you're playing with your boss, or simply want to play for your very own pleasure, this short article offers you the ideas to help you just do that!

A helpful tip with regards to golf would be to consider purchasing golfing gloves if you find that the hands are developing blisters. This is very important since if both your hands are injured then you simply will not be out there practicing. Golf will surely wear on sensitive parts of both hands, so be sure to take care to protect them.

To help accelerate play about the greens, consider tapping in close putts instead of marking them for later. In case the putt fails to need much focus to break or speed, there is not any reason to provide the excess delay of marking and replacing the ball, and experienced golfers do not have trouble with now-saving approach.

To keep the heads of your clubs from getting scratched, you should utilize head covers. The heads of your golf clubs are necessary when striking the ball along with a scratch can impact your shot. Head covers can help keep your surface smooth.

If you would like send your ball as far as possible, aim for a higher target than what you actually plan to hit. Since the challenge looks so desperately, the brain will look for resources you may not know you had. You should make golfing challenging to progress faster.

To summarize, finesse and patience are important factors of golf. Obtaining the golf ball to arrive at the right spot in the green, requires hand-eye coordination. Like a golfer's skills increase, he may become a far greater golf player. Utilizing the advice using this article, you are able to boost your skills and grow a much better golf player.

You'd probably be better off selling the system, the complete beatles rock band, and maybe that halo 3 legendary separately. Then you could sell the rest in lots. Look up Best Buy trade in values first though. All of the CoD's(didn't see CoD 2,3 or World at War in the pic so didn't include them) will give you 58 after the 100% trade in. 60.90 if you're GCU. Any reason why you don't wanna go the ebay route? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-24-X...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 i don't see any really desirable games in that lot except for Blops but it looks like it sold pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M_A_C']Thanks man, I think your right. I'll probably try and trade most of it in to Amazon since I wanna build a PC with the cash. They seem to have comparable prices on trades... Right?[/QUOTE]

u should lower the price or sell for what $$ u need for the pc or you can trade the stuff gamestop because they are having 50% extra trade deal i think on all or you can sell on here too

Thanks dudes. I'll probably just keep it even though I don't play it much. Not worth the hassle or money to trade it in.

Also golf.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M_A_C']I'd rather not have to deal with ebay.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know I'm bumping a pretty old topic but...

I starting selling stuff on eBay last month and while it is definitely quite a bit of work, you will make the most money from it. Also, if you want to make the most money on eBay, you'll want to separate things rather than bundle.

Of the 24 games I've put up, I've sold 19 and made $156 after eBay and PayPal fees.

bread's done
Back