Got $20 off a used game and need suggestions

Waughoo

CAGiversary!
I apparently had lots of Gamestop points just sitting there, so I redeemed them for a $20 off a used game coupon. I really dont have much money to spend past the coupon, and I dont know what game to get. Heres what I already own...

Legend of Zelda: OoT
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario Land
Resident Evil: Revelations
Samurai Warriors

I would have just waited a bit and got the new Castlevainia as I loved the DS ones, but it sounds like it's more Devil May Cry than a Metroidvainia, and I suck at stringing combos in games like that. Star Fox and Kid Icarus are both possibilities if the prices are low enough. Any other suggestions?

I suggest Kid icarus uprising, or if you're into RPGs, this version of Tales of the Abyss is pretty awesome. Also, if you like RPGs, I've heard the devil survivor remake for the 3ds is pretty good too.

If you can find it get Fire Emblem. I haven't played it yet but everyone seems to agree that Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is an excellent game. You also can't go wrong with New Super Mario Bros 2 or you could wait a little longer and hope someone trades in Luigi's Mansion.

Da faq? I typed out a response this morning, and I guess it never posted :(

[quote name='Gden']I suggest Kid icarus uprising, or if you're into RPGs, this version of Tales of the Abyss is pretty awesome. Also, if you like RPGs, I've heard the devil survivor remake for the 3ds is pretty good too.[/QUOTE]

Kid Icarus does sound good if I can get past the controls. I hear they kick your hand's ass. RPGs depends on the type. I kinda got bored with JRPGs after awhile. The last ones I really put time into were Chrono Trigger DS and FFX. I do like action RPGs. I play a lot of Path of Exile on the PC (Diablo-ish game), so if there is anything like that I'd be down.

[quote name='eliter1']If you can find it get Fire Emblem. I haven't played it yet but everyone seems to agree that Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is an excellent game. You also can't go wrong with New Super Mario Bros 2 or you could wait a little longer and hope someone trades in Luigi's Mansion.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about Fire Emblem. I really suck at strategy games. I tried the Advance War games and I just kinda throw all my guys at one foe with no regards to terrain, class weakness, ect. NSMB2 is something I want eventually, but I think I'm Mario-ed out for awhile after Mario Land (which was a great game though). Luigi's Mansion would be cool, but I doubt I'm gonna find it used at Gamestop for ~$20.

I ended up getting Kid Icarus, and I really like it. Only problem is that now I kinda want a circle pad for my 3DS

Tales of abyss is an action RPG, but I suggest looking up videos to see what type of action rpg it is. It may not be up your alley, it's not like diablo. Ah, nevermind, good kid icarus is a great game.

bread's done
Back