When was the last good deal on a PS3?

StarryWisdom

CAGiversary!
Looking to get a PS3 and the past two weeks haven't yielded any good deals. Anyone remember when the last good sale/deal was for a PS3? I figured they would eb pretty often with the next gen coming out this year..

[quote name='StarryWisdom']Looking to get a PS3 and the past two weeks haven't yielded any good deals. Anyone remember when the last good sale/deal was for a PS3? I figured they would eb pretty often with the next gen coming out this year..[/QUOTE]
Newegg had a sale on the AC bundle, Most Wanted Bundle for $229.99-$239.99. The Uncharted 3 Bundle for $219.99. All were on sale last month.

At this point makes no sense to buy until after E3 chances are there's gonna be a price cut or PS3 farewell value bundle. It's beeen $200 on BF so anything more would have to be a nice bundle deal to me. Once the cut happens grab a bundle with the biggest HD or games you want.

Yea i think it is, i called the store to see if they had the older model slims in stock, he said they have the 160 gb's for 199.99 . I said are they used. The guy said no there new. Probably getting rid of inventory, same deal with target in store. I was at 2 different ones this week both had signs 199.99 for 160 gb ps3 while supplies last

bread's done
Back