BBRZ Spring Bonus Reward Certificate - Check your account!

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Check your Best Buy Reward Zone accounts. I noticed last night I had this in my account:

rw54r6.jpg

Looks like BB is handing out more free $5 Certs!

I am a Premier Silver Member, so I am not sure if everyone will get these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it but no $5 certificate though just the screencap you posted. Does it take a while to get redeemed or something?

[quote name='Murderstorm']I have it but no $5 certificate though just the screencap you posted. Does it take a while to get redeemed or something?[/QUOTE]

Apparently it takes a few days.

damn none for me, i was a premier silver (though a glitch) but it corrected it's self when i recently made a purchase/

[quote name='Double O Slevin']As per usual, I didn't get one. I don't think I've ever gotten one of these "random" certificates... bastards![/QUOTE]

I KNOW I've never got one of the "random" certificates. I was annoyed about it before and every time I see one of these new threads about every other week it annoys me again. At least I got TONS of free certificates from the RZ facebook page.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Must be a Silver only deal, as I do not have one either.[/QUOTE]
I'm also NOT silver. I don't know how people manage to spend that much money at Best Buy. Their prices are almost never as good as Amazon on big ticket items and spending hundreds more just to get a few extra $5 RZ certs now and then is hardly worth it.

Silver here...nada for me...I want to call in, but I had called in a lot lately due to mess ups at my store and don't want to get in trouble.

If it is not available to print yet...try having them check for it during the payment process. I had no idea you could redeem reward certs without having a print out. they just hit a button and it shows if you have any pending certs. it worked for me today.

Might be like the last one, cert didn't let me print for like 3 days. (During which time I called and they gave me 250 more points lol)

I got it too, guess ill use toward Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on Sunday

[quote name='sgand']I'm silver and didn't get anything.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Legit Silver (not through glitch), and still haven't received one of these during any of the giveaways.

i have 95$ in best buy certs... what would be the best thing to do. i own each new system. anyone have a suggestion on what to get?

[quote name='Inbox']i have 95$ in best buy certs... what would be the best thing to do. i own each new system. anyone have a suggestion on what to get?[/QUOTE]

95$? jesus lol. There's always Amazon or Visa gift cards, atleast those don't expire

Huh. Mine disappeared, but at least the RZ certs from last week's purchases finally showed and I got the extra 500 for the Facebook app.

[quote name='thelonepig']Huh. Mine disappeared, but at least the RZ certs from last week's purchases finally showed and I got the extra 500 for the Facebook app.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Mine disappeared as well.[/QUOTE]

Ya, same here!

all your points belong to us.
mwahahah
but i guess i don't feel as bad now since i never had them to begin with.

[quote name='Inbox']i have 95$ in best buy certs... what would be the best thing to do. i own each new system. anyone have a suggestion on what to get?[/QUOTE]

have 70 most to best buy being stupid or something

i spent a cert few months back for 20 and they did not want it so i returned it...

now ever 3 weeks or so i get 1000 pts tossed back into my account for some reason....

called them 3 times and they go just keep the points so mostly gave me 40 bucks free so far

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Silver here...nada for me...I want to call in, but I had called in a lot lately due to mess ups at my store and don't want to get in trouble.[/QUOTE]

Why do some people feel the need to call in and complain when they don't get these random certs? It's pathetic.

Check your accounts again. I have a random certificate that was issued March 21 that showed up in my account today. It expires tomorrow though. Its a $10 certificate and I am thinking this is the one.

[quote name='foster1887']Check your accounts again. I have a random certificate that was issued March 21 that showed up in my account today. It expires tomorrow though. Its a $10 certificate and I am thinking this is the one.[/QUOTE]

yup, me too. gonna order something i guess

edit: Ha, got Scooby Doo double feature blu and the Crow: city of angels blu for 2.15$ after cert. lol what a waste, I wish they had digital MS points still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='foster1887']Check your accounts again. I have a random certificate that was issued March 21 that showed up in my account today. It expires tomorrow though. Its a $10 certificate and I am thinking this is the one.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my account and noticed that $10 cert that expires tomorrow! I bought a $15 iTunes card just because there is really nothing else I want to buy right now...that I can afford anyways!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Why do some people feel the need to call in and complain when they don't get these random certs? It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

I for one just want to know the the criteria in which they follow to send out these certificates honestly. Over the past 2 years, I've probably seen this type of thread get posted 12 times or more. Yet, I haven't received one certificate. I spend my fair share at BB, that's for sure. It's just funny, after while you start to notice the same people over and over again post that they received something. I'd just call them to find out whats really up here. *End Rant*

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I for one just want to know the the criteria in which they follow to send out these certificates honestly. Over the past 2 years, I've probably seen this type of thread get posted 12 times or more. Yet, I haven't received one certificate. I spend my fair share at BB, that's for sure. It's just funny, after while you start to notice the same people over and over again post that they received something. I'd just call them to find out whats really up here. *End Rant*[/QUOTE]

You know what they'll tell you if you call them? Some BS answer. The CS reps don't know.

It's marketing or whoever is in charge of issuing these. These are only ever $5 to $10 anyways.

Not a huge deal.

[quote name='whoknows']You know what they'll tell you if you call them? Some BS answer. The CS reps don't know.

It's marketing or whoever is in charge of issuing these. These are only ever $5 to $10 anyways.

Not a huge deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your 100% correct. It's not even about the certificate anymore, it's just the principal now.

I got $20 from them yesterday for no appearent reason. I don't really buy anything there cept for good deal of the games sometimes so I don't how I got it. I don't go to their rewards cuz the first only time I ever did go, a bunch of crap got loaded to my desktop without my permission and I still hold a grudge for that. I just waited for the certs in the mail and email. When I get em, I spend em. Whatever. Loyalty programs suck anyway.

bread's done
Back