Meijer 3/24-3/30 Ad - BOGO 50% off games - $50 GC w/purchase of $199.99+ Xbox 360

Spuratis

CAGiversary!
Buy one get one 50% off all games, excluding PC games and clearance.

$50 GC with the purchase of Xbox 360 video game system reg. $199.99 or more.

Sorry, I can't post a link. Glad they're having a sale on games, I have a $50 GC from my 3DS purchase a couple weeks ago. Looks like I'll be picking up Luigi's Mansion and getting Pokemon: Gates to Infinity 50% off. Unless they exclude new games for some reason...

Edit: Note that this sale date is for Meijer in Michigan.. the start date for this sale depends on region apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chuck Stank']Again, this has different starting dates depending on the region.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, checked the Indianapolis ad and it runs 3/21-3/27 and doesn't have this deal. $50 gift card with a Wii u and a few game discounts but no buy one get one 50% off yet.

Sorry about that guys I forgot that the sale differs between region. I'm sure you'll be getting this sale when that Wii U sale ends because that Wii U sale ended here yesterday I believe. I don't know why Meijer just doesn't have all their sales running the same days throughout all their stores.. just seems kind of weird to have the sale start in the middle of the week in some places.

Sale looks live according to the Cincinnati circular. Valid 3/24 - 3/30. Not working online, so yet another BOGO that I can't get Luigi's Mansion + Etrian Odyssey. :[

Apterous: Yeah, unfortunately the online and stores are two entirely different entities, technically they're not even the same company. :/ Still this and the Wii-U sale last week was the first 2 good gaming related sales they've had this year.

EDIT: Also, YMMV but my Meijer totally price matched the Yellow Pikachu 3DSXL Target sale. Just bring in the entire ad if you try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale is active in Greenville, MI. Picked up 2 Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, and NSMB2. They did not receive any Pikachu 3DS XLs though.

Went today, no Etrian Odyssey but they had MOnster Hunter and (when I asked) Luigi's Mansion. They had to pull that one out of the back after checking that it had been released. :roll:

Ended up getting Luigi + the last copy of the launch edition Last Story.

[quote name='sevendead']Yeah, checked the Indianapolis ad and it runs 3/21-3/27 and doesn't have this deal. $50 gift card with a Wii u and a few game discounts but no buy one get one 50% off yet.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it does have it because I saw the ad, too.

[quote name='sevendead']Yeah, checked the Indianapolis ad and it runs 3/21-3/27 and doesn't have this deal. $50 gift card with a Wii u and a few game discounts but no buy one get one 50% off yet.[/QUOTE]

We shop at the same Meijer, most likely. Greetings.

[quote name='atc250es']How did the games ring up on the reciept? $60/$30 or $45/$45?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know this. Anyone know?

[quote name='Snowball21']Sale is active in Greenville, MI. Picked up 2 Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, and NSMB2. They did not receive any Pikachu 3DS XLs though.[/QUOTE]

A fellow greenvill(ian?)! The meijer is usually a bit slow to stock things. I'll stop by this week and look :) thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='atc250es']How did the games ring up on the reciept? $60/$30 or $45/$45?[/QUOTE]

I'll get an answer for all of you in a couple hours.

[quote name='Katsumi']A fellow greenvill(ian?)! The meijer is usually a bit slow to stock things. I'll stop by this week and look :) thanks for the heads up OP[/QUOTE]

Worse, Beld(ian?). I'm just in town visiting family the week.

[quote name='Snowball21']I'll get an answer for all of you in a couple hours.

Worse, Beld(ian?). I'm just in town visiting family the week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will await your answer. ;)

First game was full price, $39.99 and second game was half price, $17.50. ($34.99 normally)

[quote name='rockstarnati']Well, crap. Shouldn't have been so quick to buy Luigi's Mansion there at midnight.[/QUOTE]Take your receipt and another game and pricematch at that store. Just pay the difference.

[quote name='Kagath']Take your receipt and another game and pricematch at that store. Just pay the difference.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know they would do that. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Is Monster Hunter carried in stores? The Lafayette, IN store is running the sale 24/3-30/3 and I'd like to get two copies for local multiplayer.

If not, I'll just try best buy and PM.

[quote name='Byakurai']Is Monster Hunter carried in stores? The Lafayette, IN store is running the sale 24/3-30/3 and I'd like to get two copies for local multiplayer.

If not, I'll just try best buy and PM.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they carry Monster Hunter!

Yeah as previously noted, this is applying to all discount games and if your store has any 'previously played' games (I've gotten a few and they looked new) then it works on those as well. The only thing this doesn't work on is PC Games, Points Cards, Systems or any accessories. It's just the games.

A side note I posted either earlier in this thread or another, YMMV but some stores have price matched the Yellow Pikachu 3DSXL from Target and a bunch of stores seemed to have gotten their new stock in last night. If you were looking to snag that, plus get a few games with the B1G1/2 then you might want to check your local store. My local store just got 5 in.

[quote name='nsanchez1']Does anyone know if BestBuy PM Meijer?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why they wouldn't, especially if you have Meijer in the same area of the Best Buy you go too. Worth giving it a try.. you may want to take a meijer ad in with you though to make things easier.

bread's done
Back