Amazon Easter Sale (LEGO LOTR/Batman/HP, Skylanders, Epic Mickey 2, etc)

TaylorM06

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Remoe']LEGO/Disney/Kids sale[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Too bad it wasn't a Guns/Killing/Blowing Shit Up Easter Sale :bouncy:

[quote name='TaylorM06']Pretty much. Too bad it wasn't a Guns/Killing/Blowing Shit Up Easter Sale :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That would be a closer description to most of my family get togethers.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Do they talk in Lego LoTR like they do Lego batman 2?[/QUOTE]

The speech is all taken from the films. Voice actors and all.

Hmm, $34 for Skylanders Giants 3DS. Cheapest I've seen it, so tempted... someone talk me into/out of this.

[quote name='apterous']Hmm, $34 for Skylanders Giants 3DS. Cheapest I've seen it, so tempted... someone talk me into/out of this.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking myself out of the Skylanders for 360 at $37 by telling myself I'm an adult with a backlog of non-kiddie games.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']I'm talking myself out of the Skylanders for 360 at $37 by telling myself I'm an adult with a backlog of non-kiddie games.[/QUOTE]

Also buying all the figures would cost a couple hundred.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Also buying all the figures would cost a couple hundred.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be significantly more than that...

Highly recommend Lego Batman 2 at $15. Same price I payed at Walmart BF. 100% finished the game which I don't do often.

Is this an all week thing? I'm guessing it is since Easter is next week. Might get a PM at Best Buy later this week if that's the case.

[quote name='dvgamer']Is this an all week thing? I'm guessing it is since Easter is next week. Might get a PM at Best Buy later this week if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing- RZ cert's are burning in my pocket

[quote name='lilman']Highly recommend Lego Batman 2 at $15. Same price I payed at Walmart BF. 100% finished the game which I don't do often.[/QUOTE]

I'm really contemplating buying Batman 2.

34 for Skylanders on Wii U is so tempting.

Which is better on the 3DS Batman or LotR?

Is batman the same thing as it's console counterpart?

[quote name='diazt350']Is batman the same thing as it's console counterpart?[/QUOTE]
3DS/Vita Lego Batman 2 doesn't have an open world like on consoles.

[quote name='guinaevere']Is Skylanders Giants as awful as the first one? Not the gameplay, that's not the issue... the voice acting is.[/QUOTE]

The voice acting is better and more natural in Giants.

Patrick Warburton = THE MAN :whee:

[quote name='apterous']The voice acting is better and more natural in Giants.

Patrick Warburton = THE MAN :whee:[/QUOTE]how about the writing? I realize it's a kids game but there was major room for improvement.

You must be looking at the portal owners pack, you have to be looking at the starter kits, it looks like they are all up to 39.99 each now.

The last couple things I have ordered for them has taken a really long time to ship for some reason. Not to worry, I am not in a hurry.

bread's done
Back