Amazon - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) $29.99

Great game. Didn't get nearly the sales or respect it deserves. Sure, the UI is a bit rough and it doesn't have much SP-focused content but it's a really fun, deep game with great netcode.

[quote name='Link2999']That was fast. Also comes with a Vita copy.[/QUOTE]

Fast? This came out around Thanksgiving - hardly fast by today's price trends.

Does it have separate trophies from the Vita version? I rented it a couple weeks ago and squeezed out almost every trophy out of it. Course I'm holding out for $20 or less like I do for 95%+ of my game purchases anyway, but still a decent price.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Does it have separate trophies from the Vita version? I rented it a couple weeks ago and squeezed out almost every trophy out of it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, to get the 2 platinum a you have to get the trophies twice( once on each system)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Yep, to get the 2 platinum a you have to get the trophies twice( once on each system)[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I was worried that I could only get one set of shared trophies between the two systems.

I bought this game a few weeks ago at $40 and I'm loving it (I would not have minded buying this game at $60). The platinum is easy (almost done with it), just a few multiplayer trophies and the rest are performing each characters level 3 move and completing their arcade story.

Decent considering it has the Vita version and the online pass for the game. Would like to see it either hit 19.99 or have a goty edition since their individual DLC stages and characters can add up to a bit more.

I bought it for $39.99 at BB when they dropped the price. I thought was a sale price, but low and behold, it was a permanent price drop. *facepalm*

It's a great game. Just for anyone who has doubts.

Great price considering you get both versions. I know it got mixed reviews and didn't sell very well but I personally love this game, online is a blast especially 2v2 with a friend. I hope they continue to support it.

That's a nice price if you own a Vita too. I do so I'm considering buying it. I'm just really bad at fighting games, even if they're simple ones like SSB. lol. I'm debating if I should wait until it hits 20 somewhere or just get it now.

I'm sorry but now that I've played this game, I can definitely say this game is complete garbage. $10 or bust.

Easily the best online game I've played in a long time, at least from the Vita compared to recent online console experiences. It is just so goddamn addicting. Highly recommend it, especially to SSB fans.

It's different, but it's awesome

I'm in for one, been waiting for sub 30 for a while...plus, since I have a vita this seems to be a must buy from the comments

Easily worth it at this price, and those who downloaded the 2 free characters while they were free a few weeks back will have that as well. Anyone who is hating on this is probably just bitter because they got merc'd online.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I laughed at how the ps vita version is more expensive :lol:[/QUOTE]

why do they even bother to sell a Vita version?

Sony should just sell these as PS3 games only with the Vita code

[quote name='zeldaking']why do they even bother to sell a Vita version?

Sony should just sell these as PS3 games only with the Vita code[/QUOTE]

There is no code, it's an on disc unlock for the free Vita copy, so Vita owners with no PS3 aren't able to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
got the vita version, liked it so much got the ps3 version used. but doh, no online pass.
if anyone has an extra online pass, hook me up and ill try to send something your way. peace all

[quote name='Jon7']There is no code, it's an on disc unlock for the free Vita copy, so Vita owners with no PS3 aren't able to use it.[/QUOTE]

so there's no "easy" way to sell/trade the vita unlocked if someone doesn't want the vita version?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']so there's no "easy" way to sell/trade the vita unlocked if someone doesn't want the vita version?[/QUOTE]

Correct, only way you could sell the vita version is if you let them borrow your PS3 disc or log on to their account and claim the disc benefits.

[quote name='chelosera91']Is this as fun as Smash Bros? Im looking for a game to play with the girl.[/QUOTE]

I play the game with my boyfriend all the time. While he sometimes rages at (he's very competitive) we overall enjoy it! :) If you have a vita this price is an awesome deal

[quote name='Jon7']Correct, only way you could sell the vita version is if you let them borrow your PS3 disc or log on to their account and claim the disc benefits.[/QUOTE]

aw man i would have offered anyone 12 bucks for a vita version ( D: )

Stupid question - Can the Vita copy be sold? Is it just a digital version of the game? Just curious. I have a PS3, but not a Vita. I was curious if I could make a few bucks back by selling the Vita copy....

EDIT: Nevermind, question has been answered. I was too lazy to read the thread.

[quote name='Jon7']There is no code, it's an on disc unlock for the free Vita copy, so Vita owners with no PS3 aren't able to use it.[/QUOTE]

well that makes sense

sig.jpg
Hell yeah. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you are nuts! All Stars is fantastic and the perfect pick up and play game for Vita! Personally I think it's better than Smash Bros in terms of gameplay.

Own a physical copy of the Vita version, but tempted to trade it in towards this at Best Buy with a price match.

bread's done
Back