- - - - -

Pre-owned price drops Zelda: OoT 3ds, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and more

#31 Paladinion   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   408 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Paladinion

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Really struggling with this. Been a Zelda OoT fan all my life, played it on many consoles, but I can't seem to justify buying it again for my 3DS...

Its better on the 3DS, improved textures and all that jazz.

#32 EYEL1NER   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1911 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hmm, I really want Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, but I just don't think I can gamble on them coming with case and manual. Well they would have to get shipped to my wife's house anyway, but I don't want to make her have to deal with returning them in that instance. So I think I have to pass.

#33 IamPro   ۞_۞ CAGiversary!   930 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Picked up as in you physically picked it up, or it displayed the condition on the website?

Picked up, prob could have waited and maybe get case & manual but I hate waiting and prob just gonna trade it into Game Stop anyways :bouncy:

#34 Kakashi Sensai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Kakashi Sensai

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm pretty anal about having the case and artwork so I'm pretty wary of this.

#35 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   1738 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do

24646xl.jpg

My YouTube channel has been reborn into Gee Wiz Gaming! Become a Little Wizard and subscribe! Comment any criticism you may have and share my first new video with your friends.

https://www.youtube....Lx888bJmv8AWUwQ

Now if only i could afford an Elgato and a Snowball....

#36 The Furry Panda   Bravest Warrior CAGiversary!   1832 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

The Furry Panda

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

great price on fire emblem if you can find one x.x

#37 IamPro   ۞_۞ CAGiversary!   930 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do

Yea I was consider doing this :lol:

#38 thehoweller   IllegalCouponPrinter CAGiversary!   1277 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

thehoweller

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Sigh...

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#39 redmangoose   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

redmangoose

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

:shame:

#40 RiPPn  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Now we just need a buy 2 get one free sale!! :)

723268.png

#41 Yamato   not motivated CAGiversary!   3903 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Now we just need a buy 2 get one free sale!! :)

I googled 'buying used games from best buy' the other night because I was going to buy Zelda 3DS and didn't know what the experiences were.

I came across a best buy page that said "buy 2 used games, get a third and fourth free" and thought it was an active deal (no start or end date). I was like Fuck YEAH! and was about to make a deal thread about it here, then realized after trying it, it didn't work and was probably a year old.