PS+ March 26th

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
PS Vita Users get Disgaea 3 for free

also

escapeVektor (PS Vita)

55% Discount for PS Plus members (Regular Price: $9.99, PSN Sale Price: $4.99; PS Plus Price: $4.49)

THQ Sale is happening tomorrow for PS+ users and normal members

Discounts

Game Title - Normal Price - Sale Price - Plus Price
Darksiders II
$49.99 - $34.99 - $27.99
MX Vs ATV: Alive
$19.99 - $14.99 - $10.49
Red Faction: Armageddon
$19.99 - $9.99 - $5.00
Red Faction: Guerrilla
$19.99 - $9.99 - $5.00
Costume Quest
$14.99 - $7.49 - $3.75
Stacking
$14.99 - $7.49 - $3.75
De Blob: 2
$14.99 - $7.49 - $3.75
Red Faction: Battlegrounds
$9.99 - $4.99 - $2.50
Darksiders II: Official Soundtrack
$9.99 - $4.99 - $2.50

well that's pretty much it and what's going away soon is.

Last Chance (Leaving on 4/2)

Instant Game Collection:
Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
Discounts:
THQ Sale
Square-Enix Sale
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Discounts
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Course and Character Pack Discount

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I can have D3 ready when I get a Vita now without buying it, I already own the PS3 one that I never played.

I'd get a Vita but what sucks is that it only allows one psn account for some awful reason. The account I get PS+ on is my friend as I'm just the 2nd activated unit of his account so theres absolutely no point in me getting a Vita until they change that.

[quote name='Naylord']I'd be stoked if Disgae wasn't Vita and the PS3 version instead[/QUOTE]

I agree. I always wanted to try the Disgaea Series .. i'm not sure if it's something i'll like that's why i hate to put money out for it a free PS3 PS+ game version would have been awesome for me. but i don't own a Vita as well. sadly the only good i see here is Stacking ... just wish that DLC was on sale for Costume Quest cause it seems it's always the game or the game/DLC Pack and i already own the game, i just want the DLC to be cheaper !

It's pretty awesome that I just bought a Vita and pretty much all the good games are free with PSN+. I only had to buy Persona 4 Golden!

[quote name='Naylord']I'd get a Vita but what sucks is that it only allows one psn account for some awful reason. The account I get PS+ on is my friend as I'm just the 2nd activated unit of his account so theres absolutely no point in me getting a Vita until they change that.[/QUOTE]

This will never change, unfortunately. If you plan to get a Vita someday, you might think about trying to pick up a cheap PS+ subscription for your own PSN account so you can link the games to that account as they become available.

[quote name='Naylord']I'd be stoked if Disgae wasn't Vita and the PS3 version instead[/QUOTE]

The only console Disgaea games on PSN currently are the PS2 titles; neither D3 nor D4 are downloadable for PS3.

[quote name='Derfel']This will never change, unfortunately. If you plan to get a Vita someday, you might think about trying to pick up a cheap PS+ subscription for your own PSN account so you can link the games to that account as they become available.

The only console Disgaea games on PSN currently are the PS2 titles; neither D3 nor D4 are downloadable for PS3.[/QUOTE]

ah. i never thought about that. that's a bigger bummer. :cry:

[quote name='Icetron']Awesome, I can have D3 ready when I get a Vita now without buying it, I already own the PS3 one that I never played.[/QUOTE]

Lol it was actually one of my first purchases on the PS3, and I've also never played it. Glad we are getting it though, maybe I'll finally play it now that it will hit the Vita.

[quote name='Derfel']This will never change, unfortunately. If you plan to get a Vita someday, you might think about trying to pick up a cheap PS+ subscription for your own PSN account so you can link the games to that account as they become available.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you think that'll never change? I can't see why they hate the idea of multiple accounts on a Vita so badly

I can see why they'd hate it. If they limit you to one you might buy 2-3 Vitas. Handhelds are cheap and it's not uncommon for families to buy multiples, this just forces the issue.

I wouldn't expect better till some sort of CFW is released. Even then Sony would block off PSN and force users to go full pirate.

Well, technically you can have different users on a Vita if you use multiple memory cards, but I think you may have to factory reset to switch between them. Regardless, the PSP only ever allowed one user at a time and the Vita is the same. I guess it's not completely impossible that this would ever change, but I honestly think there is virtually no chance of that happening.

bread's done
Back