- - - - -

Gamefly Under $20 Blowout Sale!! Doom 3 $13/ MP3 $10/ DOA5 (360) $15 & More

#61 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17081 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

REALLY?? Awesome! Thank you for saying this do their games come with case their original cases too? I don't care one way or the other if they don't have their manuals.

yes

#62 mickleohb   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   166 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Well despite my backlog (like everyone else on CAG) I got Doom 3 BFG, GR:FS, and MP3.

And regarding P4A, I think this is the lowest it will be. I bought it new on sale for $20 and that's the lowest I've seen it before this sale (even used).

#63 nnthomas   meeble meeble CAGiversary!   3131 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Picked up P4A. Everything else I already finished through GameFly. :P

#64 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   3846 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Freedom Wars
Vita

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Resident Evil 6 is still too much. It would be a better deal if they paid you $18 to take the damn thing.

My YouTube Channel (Collection updates, games industry commentary, game analysis)

https://www.youtube....HellDestroyer77

My Blog (In-Depth Game/Anime Reviews)http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collectionhttp://www.blu-ray.c...id.php?u=102540

#65 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

REALLY?? Awesome! Thank you for saying this do their games come with case their original cases too? I don't care one way or the other if they don't have their manuals.

online pass
game manual
original case without any ugly gamestop stickers

and 95% of the times a brand new Disk

#66 Backlog_Overload   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3692 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Backlog_Overload

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Negative the online pass will come with the game guaranteed if you buy from gamefly.

I'm surprised that there are people here that still don't know this.

laboy229.png

#67 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Resident Evil 6 is still too much. It would be a better deal if they paid you $18 to take the damn thing.

i was about to ask if under @20 is a good deal for RE6 lol, i guess i will hold myself till it hits under $10

#68 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   964 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

online pass
game manual
original case without any ugly gamestop stickers

and 95% of the times a brand new Disk

Thanks guys unfortunately DoA5 is $25 on my end for PS3. hope they fix that. In for Twisted Metal , DOOM 3 BFG and Silent Hill Downpour though.

#69 eXiON   CAG Grandmaster CAGiversary!   1218 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

i was about to ask if under @20 is a good deal for RE6 lol, i guess i will hold myself till it hits under $10

It's a great game, but it's been cheaper countless of times already. So $18 is def not a good price, especially used. Most people dislike it because it's absolutely lost its horror vibe now, it's more an action game than anything. But to me, it's the best (control wise). I've never had as much fun playing Mercs as I have with RE6.

#70 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   2478 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Thanks guys unfortunately DoA5 is $25 on my end for PS3. hope they fix that.

I'm waiting on that too. I have 360 and PS3, but if I ever get it on Vita then I want to be able to share dlc with PS3.

#71 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3517 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

RE6 is worth it people just mad it more action less horror. Jakes campaign was zzz leon was awesome and chris gun play. Bonus campaign rules! MP is fun to with friends. I bought day one i ignored the hate and tried for myself and enjoyed it.

#72 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   1921 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

kayne2000

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

It's a great game, but it's been cheaper countless of times already. So $18 is def not a good price, especially used. Most people dislike it because it's absolutely lost its horror vibe now, it's more an action game than anything. But to me, it's the best (control wise). I've never had as much fun playing Mercs as I have with RE6.

sounds about right. i will say RE6 is fun enough and has a 15-20 hour campaign. that said some parts of it are just flat out bad while others are pretty fun.

really though the RE story had no choice but to go to an action all things have gone to hell moment. you can only have the T-virus and every other virus thrown into the wild for so long before it stops being scary and turns into oh crap gotta run and blow up stuff.

for the 10-20 dollar range its pretty damn good. but keep in mind i am not someone that scares during horror movies much less video games. im not sure this game was ever worth more than 40 dollars but eh its not not the POS people claim it is.

#73 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24161 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

OP, you might want to point out that several of those deals in the OP are :360:-only; I was disappoint to not see DOA5 on :ps3: for the same price. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :ps3: MGS: Peace Walker HD; Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: XBlaze Code: Embryo

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/25]:  :ps3: Castle of Illusion (4.25/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#74 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1154 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Twisted Metal for $13 is amazing, got one of those.

#75 the_grimace   It's Wondiferous! CAGiversary!   1422 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Wow.... in 15 minutes 4 items were removed from my cart, now OOS. That's the first time that ever happened to me and I've been buying from these sales for over 2 years... WTF!

OOS now:
- Doom 3 BFG (ps3)
- Risen 2
- Transformers Fall of Cybertron (ps3)
- Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics

#76 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2015 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

My order has already shipped. I think that was just under and hour. Well done GF.

#77 ZerotypeX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3780 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Just got RE6 and DOA 5.

a little off topic, but bought Lollipop Chainsaw a couple of days ago, what are the chances that gamefly would do an price adjustment?
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#78 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   3846 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Freedom Wars
Vita

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

RE6 is worth it people just mad it more action less horror. Jakes campaign was zzz leon was awesome and chris gun play. Bonus campaign rules! MP is fun to with friends. I bought day one i ignored the hate and tried for myself and enjoyed it.

I am no fan of previous Resident Evil games, so I honestly don't care that it's lost the horror. The game is a mess and can't decide what it wants to be. It is the most disjointed game I have ever played. I think they got a room full of people together, wrote down every idea, and then stuck them all into the game somewhere. It has game play issues (controls/mechanics), level design issues, story issues, and pacing issues. If you are not critical of games you play and have a high tolerance for crap, please go play it. If you are a critical person, though, you will most certainly not be a happy camper whilst playing it.

$18 is an 'ok' price for it. The game has enough fun parts (always sandwiched between two crap parts, mind you) to be worth that. It also has co-op and competitive online. You're getting enough for your money. It's just such a broken experience that it isn't worth you time. I can spare $18; I can't really spare the 10-15 hours to play through a crap game.

My YouTube Channel (Collection updates, games industry commentary, game analysis)

https://www.youtube....HellDestroyer77

My Blog (In-Depth Game/Anime Reviews)http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collectionhttp://www.blu-ray.c...id.php?u=102540

#79 trabbahabba   Neil Diamond is Cooler Than Us All CAGiversary!   382 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

trabbahabba

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Thanks OP. Grabbed Doom 3.
Posted Image

#80 RCS0926   Deal Hunter CAGiversary!   1347 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Some great prices on big name titles. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on most of them. I really wanted Halo CE since I really want to start my experience with the Halo series at the beginning. However, I know it will show up at that price again or better in the future. The price tag on DOA5 is tempting is well. In the end, I just got the Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) because my son has been asking for it. I'm interested in playing it too.

#81 benjamouth   Thanks Larry Davis for the sig !! CAGiversary!   7171 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Damn, missed P4A, grabbed DOA5 though, thanks OP.

OuN33jx.png

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#82 tylerh1701   Old Starsky & Hutches CAGiversary!   22321 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago   Has been playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
N64

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Damn, not many people picking up Anarchy Reigns. Making me start to have buyers remorse already haha

tylerh1701.png hazgm2d.png

Senior Editor at Inverted Access! Check out our Twitch Channel!

#83 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   2478 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Bit on DoA 5 360.

#84 IMikeU   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   66 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Nothing for me, almost bit on Doom but thankfully I passed. Too many games in my backlog... considering new consoles coming soon.

#85 Rsmobile   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   499 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Rsmobile

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

That was actually a decent summation of one of RE6's many issues. It's a salad. They tossed EVERY idea in there.

Damn, not many people picking up Anarchy Reigns. Making me start to have buyers remorse already haha

Get remorse early so you will be used to it when you actually play it.

#86 Investor9872   CAG Supremo! CAGiversary!   1650 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Prices seems to be a bit too high still, $3 to $5 too high, and they may go down a bit more in the future. Use Prototype 2 at Gamefly is $13 right now with free shipping. I was able to pick a new copy up at Best Buy this week for $5 with free shipping.

#87 KneeKnee   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   671 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Stuff I wanted went too fast!

KneeKnee.png

#88 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   964 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Already picked up
Doom 3 BFG
Max Payne 3
Silent Hill: Downpour
Twisted Metal
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

just wish doA5 was $15 for PS3 thinking about getting Darksiders.

#89 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24161 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Prices seems to be a bit too high still, $3 to $5 too high, and they may go down a bit more in the future. Use Prototype 2 at Gamefly is $13 right now with free shipping. I was able to pick a new copy up at Best Buy this week for $5 with free shipping.

That deal didn't even last 24 hours before the price changed to $14.99, so in light of that, $12.99 isn't too bad.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :ps3: MGS: Peace Walker HD; Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: XBlaze Code: Embryo

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/25]:  :ps3: Castle of Illusion (4.25/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#90 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

how is kingdoms of amular?