Spirit Camera 3DS - Newegg $11.99 FS(Shoprunner Eligible) / Amazon $10.85 FSSS(Prime)

Be really careful with this one. I got it a couple months ago from a pawn shop and discovered that my house is far too dim for the game. You need a really bright room with lots of light in order to scan the pages and fight the ghosts. When it stops being winter out, I'll play this one outside to see if it works any better, but I did enjoy what I could play of it inside. Seeing a sexy ghost babe appear in my bedroom was so cool! LOL!

[quote name='fairyland']I got it a couple months ago from a pawn shop and discovered that my house is far too dim for the game.[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people had this problem. I had to turn on all the lamps and open the curtains (GAH, natural light, it BURNS!) to get it to work. Kind of defeats the purpose of a horror game. Plus it's short. Neat concept, though, and worth checking out at that price.

Thanks OP! Just got my XL tonight, and this was around the top of my list of titles I wanted to grab (hopefully it won't disappoint seeing as how I've had lighting problems with a couple PS Move games here in the past).

bread's done
Back