Gears of War 3 Epic Edition $39.98 @ TRU YMMV?

TKSJOHN

CAG Newbie
Swung by Toys R Us today, and saw they had Gears of War 3 Epic Edition for $39.98. My TRU rarely puts video game related things on good clearance, so there is a good chance you might be able to find one for $40. I just got one a few weeks ago from target for $60, so no need for a new one. Best of luck, and sorry if repost!

GS had this for $50, and still available at several GS around me. I have never seen one at TRU.
It should be a no brainer at $40 if you could find one.

[quote name='TooPoor']GS had this for $50, and still available at several GS around me. I have never seen one at TRU.
It should be a no brainer at $40 if you could find one.[/QUOTE]

Had 3 of them at my TRU, and your right $40 is a no brainer!

[quote name='strawyleader997']I still have mine from the 2 for $60 at TRU.[/QUOTE]
iirc that included shipping costs, which was around $12, unless you are talking about some other sale.

"Brag posts" such as yours, need be accompanied with details, to provide some useful insights to the uninitiated, and avoid providing misleading information.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Had 3 of them at my TRU, and your right $40 is a no brainer![/QUOTE]
It's weird, that during the past TRU clearance rounds, I spent good gas money searching for TRUs around me after work, and never seen any collector's editions, while other CAGs were reporting all kinds of harvests. With the limited space they have, they just lock all games in a big glass shelf.

It has been at this price for months. I got one at TRU for 40 about 5 months ago. If I remember correctly I used google somehow to locate one.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If anyone wants just the statue, PM me, I have a mint one I was going to put up on ebay soon. Would be happy to trade for games or sell.[/QUOTE]

Messaged you.

[quote name='Croozer']It has been at this price for months. I got one at TRU for 40 about 5 months ago. If I remember correctly I used google somehow to locate one.[/QUOTE]

And you did not post? I remember I checked back in February because thats when I was looking for one, and they were still marked $99.98

[quote name='TKSJOHN']And you did not post? I remember I checked back in February because thats when I was looking for one, and they were still marked $99.98[/QUOTE]

There was already a thread for it before the holidays. That's how I found out about it.
And they might have been marked at 99.98 but they would have rang up 40.

[quote name='Croozer']There was already a thread for it before the holidays. That's how I found out about it.
And they might have been marked at 99.98 but they would have rang up 40.[/QUOTE]

I see, wish I could have seen that thread before I ordered mine at target for $60!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I see, wish I could have seen that thread before I ordered mine at target for $60![/QUOTE]

Totally worth it at 60. The quality is fuckin superb.

bread's done
Back