Nintendo Shop Points?

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I would like to pick up some Virtual Console games to go with my new Classic Controller Pro, so I was wondering if there are/have ever been, any good deals on Wii Shop Points.

I got a new 2000 point card I'm willing to part with. Not sure what the rules are on sales/trades on CAG kinda new here. I'll look around for the rules and get back with you if your interested?

[quote name='dravack']I got a new 2000 point card I'm willing to part with. Not sure what the rules are on sales/trades on CAG kinda new here. I'll look around for the rules and get back with you if your interested?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how much you want for it (well obviously). I was kinda only looking for 800-1000, but if the price is right;)My backlog is just so big though...I'm not sure on the rules are either though, sorry. I don't see why it'd be against them

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Depends on how much you want for it (well obviously). I was kinda only looking for 800-1000, but if the price is right;)My backlog is just so big though...I'm not sure on the rules are either though, sorry. I don't see why it'd be against them[/QUOTE]

I don't see anything against selling. But I went to ebay to double check a few things first and I think you'd be better off buying one from there. =/

I've had four of these point cards I stockpiled for some reason lol. Used one and sold two on amazon over the course of a week or two so I have one left. Been getting $19 + $3.99 on amazon after fees turns out to be about $18. So yeah back to the ebay thing.

I'd post links but I can't bloody new user thing. So go to ebay and search "wii points card"

I see most auction selling for $15 - $16. So a hair cheaper than what I'd feel comfortable selling mine for at this stage. Though if you have any 3ds or wii u games you might want to trade for + cash or other games I have I'd be interested ^^

Sorry =/

OH! Also for the 800 - 1000 points. I don't think they make those do they? Thought 2k was the only value?

[quote name='dravack']I don't see anything against selling. But I went to ebay to double check a few things first and I think you'd be better off buying one from there. =/

I've had four of these point cards I stockpiled for some reason lol. Used one and sold two on amazon over the course of a week or two so I have one left. Been getting $19 + $3.99 on amazon after fees turns out to be about $18. So yeah back to the ebay thing.

I'd post links but I can't bloody new user thing. So go to ebay and search "wii points card"

I see most auction selling for $15 - $16. So a hair cheaper than what I'd feel comfortable selling mine for at this stage. Though if you have any 3ds or wii u games you might want to trade for + cash or other games I have I'd be interested ^^

Sorry =/

OH! Also for the 800 - 1000 points. I don't think they make those do they? Thought 2k was the only value?[/QUOTE]

oh, ok thanks anyway:) I don't know actually if they do, I just know you can only buy them in 1k increments on the store so I figured it was the same with the cards.

The only B&M places I've ever seen discounts on the Wii Shop points cards were of the old blister packs on clearance, at Sears and at a local Fry's Marketplace (a Kroger owned grocery store). The ones at Sears are more than likely long gone, but it may be worth a look if you haven't already.

If you aren't plugged into Club Nintendo yet, I would register your games / systems first, to get a chance at some free VC titles each month. If you happen to have Amazon credit handy and don't want to get a full 2000 point card, you can check the site to purchase the VC codes directly (SMW, for an example). These aren't sale prices (standard values) but you can at least only buy what you really want, if you just want a single title.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']The only B&M places I've ever seen discounts on the Wii Shop points cards were of the old blister packs on clearance, at Sears and at a local Fry's Marketplace (a Kroger owned grocery store). The ones at Sears are more than likely long gone, but it may be worth a look if you haven't already.

If you aren't plugged into Club Nintendo yet, I would register your games / systems first, to get a chance at some free VC titles each month. If you happen to have Amazon credit handy and don't want to get a full 2000 point card, you can check the site to purchase the VC codes directly (SMW, for an example). These aren't sale prices (standard values) but you can at least only buy what you really want, if you just want a single title.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I've been doing that. Haven't been keeping up with the VC titles on sale though (so mad I missed Paper Mario:cry:) but I'm hoping something good will come soon.

If you can't find one cheap enough let me know. I'll let it go for say $17 that saves you $3 off retail and I can either mail it to you or PM you the code.

I found some 2000 Wii/DSi point cards (in the clamshell packaging) at my local Sears a few weeks ago. They weren't in the system and ended up selling them to me for $4 each. Got 5 total. Might check a Sears if you have one near you, but YMMV for sure.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I found some 2000 Wii/DSi point cards (in the clamshell packaging) at my local Sears a few weeks ago. They weren't in the system and ended up selling them to me for $4 each. Got 5 total. Might check a Sears if you have one near you, but YMMV for sure.[/QUOTE]

o_O so stopping by before work. Though I doubt I'll have any luck since mine never carried games. Though its on the way so no big loss.

bread's done
Back