[All Gone] RipTen Giveaway: Over 200 Arma III: Alpha Lite Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

T9X69

CAGiversary!
Update: All codes have been distributed. Thanks for showing interest and I hope everyone who got a code enjoys the Alpha.

Hey CAGs,

Bohemia was nice enough to supply me with over 200 Arma III: Alpha Lite Steam codes. The giveaway is a pretty simple one. All details can be found at the link below. I will do my best to distribute the keys as quickly as possible. I do have a crazy schedule and work weird hours at my day job so bear with me. I will send codes as a DM through Twitter. Enjoy guys!

http://www.ripten.com/2013/03/27/arma-iii-alpha-lite-giveaway/

EDIT: My Twitter feed is acting a little wacky. If you Tweet for the contest, please post your Twitter handler here so I can make sure you get your code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gate Commander']Done my tweet comes from @gatecommand[/QUOTE]

Strange. My Twitter feed isn't updating with your tweet but I searched the hash tag and found it. DMing you the code now. Enjoy man.

[quote name='tcbys']Just tweeted it.

IT was @Tcbys[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a code. Have fun!

[quote name='bluevafe']Tweeted as @bluevafe
Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

I'll be sending your code momentarily. I'm about to head to bed as I'm going into work early tomorrow (well, technically today). I might be able to send a few codes out before I leave, but most likely I will catch up with everyone around 10pm EST when I get home. Keep an eye out on my Twitter for when I'll be sending codes out. If I miss you and you Tweeted, PLEASE let me know. Thanks guys!

Tweeted as @ChaosLord739
Really cool giveaway, thanks.

Edit:Oops replied, now I tweeted

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kyuby']Tweeted as @Francool_ thanks![/QUOTE]

You have to follow me in order for me to DM you the code. Since I saw your Tweet and I have to leave like ASAP, I'll DM you the code on here.

Everyone else above should have a code in their DM's on Twitter. I'll be back later tonight around 10pm EST to give codes out to everyone else. Thanks guys!

Everyone who Tweeted today and is following me should now have a code. If I missed you please let me know ASAP with your @name and I'll get you a code.

[quote name='T9X69']Everyone who Tweeted today and is following me should now have a code. If I missed you please let me know ASAP with your @name and I'll get you a code.[/QUOTE]

Thank You!!!!

(Just in case you didn't see the one on twitter)

[quote name='dgenx21388']I tweeted as @Steven__Mendoza[/QUOTE]

You Tweeted the article, not the actual Tweet I said to post. You're also not following me, so I can't send you a code.

Did everyone else get their code who Tweeted and is following me?

[quote name='Aryss']I never received my key and tweeted the right message and I am still following you. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

What's your Twitter name? For some reason my feed isn't updating with everyone, only some people. So anyone else that hasn't got a code PLEASE tell me. I'm only going to be up a couple more hours and then I won't be able to send more codes until I get out of work tomorrow at 10pm EST.

EDIT: @bman128 - I just sent you your code. Check your Twitter DM's. :D

Everyone who Tweeted should now have a code, with the exception of two people. marcin205 and ptasiu1906. Neither of you are following me, so I can't DM you a code.

[quote name='Lord sno']The code you sent me had already been retrieved...:( tweeted you about it[/QUOTE]

What's your Twitter name? I'm not seeing the Tweet on my end.

[quote name='Lord sno']@sirnaw[/QUOTE]

Okay. Really sorry man, not sure what happened. I'll send you two more codes for the inconvenience.

Hi chris, I'm @cookerjc, I've got a redeemed code, the one begin with 4YYNV. can you help me out with this? Really thanks!

[quote name='cookerjc']Hi chris, I'm @cookerjc, I've got a redeemed code, the one begin with 4YYNV. can you help me out with this? Really thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem. Sorry about that. Not sure what's going on with these codes. I just sent you two more through Twitter. Let me know if they work.

[quote name='T9X69']Okay. Really sorry man, not sure what happened. I'll send you two more codes for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]
That worked. Thanks again. @sirnaw

[quote name='T9X69']Everyone who Tweeted should now have a code, with the exception of two people. marcin205 and ptasiu1906. Neither of you are following me, so I can't DM you a code.[/QUOTE]
it seemed to me that I clicked Follow, now it's ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back