[CAN] EBGames clearance.

Ranzo

CAGiversary!
There was at least 4 pages of price drops today.
Microsoft HDMI cable $1
Gears 3 Epic Edition $30
Infamous 2 CE $5
Uncharted 3 CE $30
Ghost recon DVD (movie) .99c
Kirby Epic Yarn $5
Pilotwings 3DS $5
Spirt Camera 3DS $20
Steel Diver 3DS $5
Street fighter vs Tekken CE $5

Sports 2009 and older .99c
many .99c DS games.

All New.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ranzo']There was at least 4 pages of price drops today.
Microsoft HDMI cable $1
Gears 3 Epic Edition $30
Infamous 2 CE $5
Uncharted 3 CE $30
Kirby Epic Yarn $5
Pilotwings 3DS $5
Spirt Camera 3DS $20
Steel Diver 3DS $5

many .99c DS games.

All New.[/QUOTE]

WOW .. ok i called up my local EB Games and they have Uncharted 3 in stock .. but no one Bayers Lake Mumford or Young have infamous 2 in as they flew off the shelves.

Pretty much. Looks like they were cleared in the morning or something.
There is some okay online stuff though.
Definitely good price on epic yarn, thanks!

Was able to get my friend to set aside pilot wings/epic yarn and steel diver for me. Do you happen to know if its brand new or used DS games for 99c? And if there is anymore wii/3ds games marked down.

Damn, I'd love to get Epic Yarn and Pilotwings, I'm sure I saw one at the EB I went to yesterday...I'll check tomorrow.

[quote name='Ranzo']There was at least 4 pages of price drops today.
Microsoft HDMI cable $1
Gears 3 Epic Edition $30
Infamous 2 CE $5
Uncharted 3 CE $30
Kirby Epic Yarn $5
Pilotwings 3DS $5
Spirt Camera 3DS $20
Steel Diver 3DS $5

many .99c DS games.

All New.[/QUOTE]

Wow, haven't seen a Ranzo post in a while, god to see you're still here :)

Wish I had a Microsoft product to use that cheap HDMI cable with :cry:

;)

[quote name='sealtest']Was able to get my friend to set aside pilot wings/epic yarn and steel diver for me. Do you happen to know if its brand new or used DS games for 99c? And if there is anymore wii/3ds games marked down.[/QUOTE]

They are all new and yes there was more Wii and 3DS cheap, most of the guitar hero was .99. I only listed the highlights out of it all. Sorry I just dont have time to list it all.

There are some truly incredible deals for the Easter weekend. I already owned most of the really good stuff, but I picked up:

Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol - $2.99 new
Battalion Wars 2 - $0.99 new

Other notable ones I saw were:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $9.99 new
Gears of War 3: Epic Edition - $29.99 new (good luck finding one of those)

If you'd like to see what deals your local store has, ask an associate to print you out a report of the price changes for 03/27/13. Hopefully a game you want will be in stock. There will be other deals starting various days throughout the weekend, as well, but none of them will be intense price drops like today brought.

[quote name='QuagsireQing']
Gears of War 3: Epic Edition - $29.99 new (good luck finding one of those)[/QUOTE]

My local EBgames had about 6 of these at closing time, grabbed one, as well as:

DS:
Metal Slug 7 (with soundtrack and poster) - $1.99
Time Hollow - $1.99
Neopets Puzzle Adventure - $1.99
Polarium - $0.99
Death Jr. - $0.99
Devilish - $0.99
My Sims Kingdom - $0.99
Ninja Reflex - $0.99
Glory of Heracles - $4.99

3DS:
Steel Diver - $4.99
Pilotwings Resort - $4.99

Wii:
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $4.99
Alien Syndrom - $1.99
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga - $0.99
Mercury Meltdown Revolution - $0.99
Mushroom Men - $0.99
Octomania - $0.99
Geometry Wars Galaxies - $1.99

360:
The Bourne Conspiracy - $2.99
Knights Contract - $0.99
Virtua Tennis 3 - $0.99
Smash Court Tennis - $0.99
Top Spin 2 - $0.99
Stranglehold - $0.99
NBA Street Homecourt - $0.99
Kengo - $0.99

Really hope I can find From the Abyss and a few others. The hunt continues!

I grabbed Uncharted 3 CE ( box was greatly damaged i said .. wow this box is greatly damaged and beat up .. what about the stuff inside ?

EB Employee: well i'm sure it's unharmed inside

me: well those ones up there seem to be in great shape

EB Employee: well the boxes have been here for 14 months or so :)

me: ...... yea .. but those boxes are much better condition up there it seems then these two down here ...

EB Employee: well i'm sure it's fine

( he didn't take the Hint )

ME: well i heard that people had issues with Damaged CE Items in here and i am worried on that ..

EB Employee : well if theres anything harmed bring it back tomorrow :)

Me: ... errrr.. ok i guess

so i bought it took it home opened it .. ( saw a HUGE Tear on the back i did not cause nor notice at the store .. really cracked and teared ) but when i looked at it in the inside .. it was all in Great Condition .. i just wish i had a better looking Box then the one i got ( kinda picky on these things ... even if it was the box to hold to access the stand and everything else i still like it to be in better condition )

Thanks for the heads up on this again ! tried too see if i can get infamous 2 for a friend but NOPE one place had 6 but all flew off the shelf in the morning ( maybe hoarders looking to make a couple extra bucks - i hope not tho ) but as i said i tried calling and no one had anything so .. oh well.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']I grabbed Uncharted 3 CE ( box was greatly damaged i said .. wow this box is greatly damaged and beat up .. what about the stuff inside ?

EB Employee: well i'm sure it's unharmed inside

me: well those ones up there seem to be in great shape

EB Employee: well the boxes have been here for 14 months or so :)

me: ...... yea .. but those boxes are much better condition up there it seems then these two down here ...

EB Employee: well i'm sure it's fine

( he didn't take the Hint )

ME: well i heard that people had issues with Damaged CE Items in here and i am worried on that ..

EB Employee : well if theres anything harmed bring it back tomorrow :)

Me: ... errrr.. ok i guess

so i bought it took it home opened it .. ( saw a HUGE Tear on the back i did not cause nor notice at the store .. really cracked and teared ) but when i looked at it in the inside .. it was all in Great Condition .. i just wish i had a better looking Box then the one i got ( kinda picky on these things ... even if it was the box to hold to access the stand and everything else i still like it to be in better condition )

Thanks for the heads up on this again ! tried too see if i can get infamous 2 for a friend but NOPE one place had 6 but all flew off the shelf in the morning ( maybe hoarders looking to make a couple extra bucks - i hope not tho ) but as i said i tried calling and no one had anything so .. oh well.[/QUOTE]

The majority of retail drones aren't going to take any hints if it means work. Like finding a ladder.

Next time just tell them what you want--you're the customer! ;)

[quote name='ikariwarriors']It wouldn't be a cleaning-out sale unless Facebreaker made an apperance, haha.[/QUOTE]

I saw it in the bin, it's $0.99. GO GO GO! :lol:

I have all of the games I'm interested in already, but damn, Time Hollow for $1.99? I hope people pick that up!

Thanks for posting this!

Grabbed seven games I want personally and a few gifts for my nephews. Great deals on Time Hollow and Metal Slug 7!

I got Glory of Heracles, Battalion Wars 2, and Sin & Punishment. Grand total of like 7 bucks, since two were used.

Will check another EB later to try and find Wario Shake It. Thanks for the info!

The Ottawa Merivale store has like 5 Uncharted CE left. Thanks Ranzo. I picked the uncharted 3 CE for me and Battalion Wars 2 for my son.

Add to the list:

DS:
Pokemon Trozei - $0.99
Tecmo Bowl - $0.99
Master of Illusion (comes with a pack of cards) - $0.99
Ontamarama - $1.99
Orcs and Elves - $1.99
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer - $1.99
Personal Trainer: Cooking - $1.99

PSP:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - $0.99
Every Extend Extra - $0.99
Parappa the Rapper - $0.99
The Con - $0.99
Buzz Master Quizz - $0.99
DarkStalkers Chronicles - $1.99

Wii:
Trauma Center: New Blood - $0.99
Dancing with the Stars - $1.99

PS3:
Call of Duty 3 - $0.99
Monster Madness - $0.99
Lair - $0.99

360:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Ultimate Edition - $0.99
High School Musical 3 (with dance mat) - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Gundam - $0.99
Shadowrun - $0.99
Spiderwick Chronicles - $0.99
Space Chimp - $0.99
Prey Collector's Edition - $0.99

Also every location I've been to has a bunch of Uncharted 3 CEs just sitting there. I'm guessing $30 is still too much for some people, even if it's a pretty neat CE with stuff you can actually wear (neckless/ring and belt buckle) in addition to the statue.

Add to the list that God of War Ultimate Edition (with Pandora's box) was $1.99

I know two employees that grabbed it the first day these sales went live. Just found out today about it. Called several locations and they confirmed this but also laughed because employees grabbed these immediately!

A Tims coffee or Pandora's box. A Starbucks coffee or two of them. Decisions! lol
http://www.ebgames.ca/ps3/games/god-of-war-iii-ultimate-edition/244778

Got these:

$0.99
-DS Bowling Pinbusters (bought for case mostly)
-DS Pipe Mania (ditto)
-Wii Anubis
-Wii BW2 (sealed)
-Wii Spray

$1.99
-Wii Let's Tap
-PS3 Socom (mostly for case and 'why not'

$2.99
-3DS Pilotwings used

$9.99
-DS Golden Sun (sealed, not sure if I will keep this)

$29.99
-Uncharted 3 CE

Thanks OP, I probably won't be looking around all that much anymore, happy I got in on some of these sales. :)

Thanks, I was able to get a good amount of interesting games. Very happy with Kirby and Battalion Wars 2.

To add to the list :

- Battle Fantasia (X360) $0,99
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Wii) $0,99

Thanks so much for the heads up on this!
Here are the ones that I picked up. I know some have been listed before but I think some are new.

NDS:
Rock Revolution - 2.00
Pipe Mania - 1.00
Ontamarama - 2.00
Brain Quest Grades 5 and 6 - 2.00
Scooby-Doo: Unmasked - 2.00 Used
Power Rangers Super Legends 15th Anniversary - 3.00 Used
Xiaolin Showdown - 2.00
Tecmo Bowl Kickoff - 1.00
Wario Ware D.I.Y. - 5.00
Personal Trainer Walking - 1.00
Away Shuffle Dungeon - 2.00
Cory in the House - 2.00
Glory of Heracles - 5.00
TopSpin 3 - 1.00

Xbox 360:
Secret Service - 2.00
Knights Contract - 3.00 Used
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires - 3.00 Used
Star Wars The Force Unleased II Collector's Edition - 1.00

PS3:
Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition - 30.00
Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 Collector's Edition - 5.00

DS:
Polarium - 0.99
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer - 1.99
Ghost Trick: 19.99 (not a deal, but was searching for it for a long time :D )

Wii
Kirby Epic Yarn - 2.99 used. Not the original case, but still, couldn't pass it up at that price.
Harvey Birdman: 0.99
Godfather - Blackhand Edition: 9.99 used

3DS
Steel Diver - 2.99 used

I picked up the Uncharted CE at my local mall store yesterday, and came home to find WAY more deals... if only malls weren't closed today. LOL thanks op

Few more pickups today, I think I'll be done for a few days lol :)

DS:
Surf's Up - 2.00 Used
Bachelor - 1.00 Used
Spider-Man Web of Shadows - 3.00 Used
Backyard Football - 2.00 Used

PS2:
Legend of the Dragon - 1.00 Used
Celebrity Deathmatch! - 2.00 Used

Xbox 360:
NCAA 08 March Madness - 1.00

Wii: all new
Anubis II - 1.00
Geometry Wars Galaxies - 2.00
Kidz Sports Basketball - 1.00
Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors - 3.00
The Monkey King: The Legend Begins - 2.00
Mushroom Men The Spore Wars - 1.00
Ninja Reflex - 1.00
Pirates: Hunt for Blackbeard's Booty - 2.00

And lastly the reason I went to the store: Kirby's Epic Yarn! :D I can't wait to play it :)

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']
PS2:
Celebrity Deathmatch! - 2.00 Used
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Wasn't this the spiritual prequel to Facebreaker? :whistle2:k
Probably makes it a must-buy for all those Facebreaker fans out there.

man i didnt know about this sale until thursday night, thought everything would be gone by saturday today (friday was a holiday) but i managed to get:

gears 3 epic edition (excellent condition box, also came with pre-order bonus code), 29.99
uncharted 3 collectors edition (very good condition box), 29.99
kirbys epic yarn (new and factory Y-sealed!), 4.99
steel diver (used), 2.69 after edge discount
pilot wings (new but gutted), 4.99
knights contract (new but gutted), 0.99
virtua tennis 3 (new but gutted), 0.99
legendary (new but gutted), 0.99

also saw a couple of sin and punishment for wii for 2.99 and warioware DIY for i think 2.99 used/4.99 new.

Yeah, I just found out this afternoon and barely managed to get there before closing. But I got a used Golden Sun ($5), new Sin and Punishment ($5) and the second last Uncharted 3 CE ($30).

I also wanted Darkstalkers on PSP for $3 and the Infamous 2 Hero Edition for $5, but both were long gone.

Wonder how many Uncharted 3 CEs are going to be on ebay now XD

Found Metroid Prime 3 for 5 bucks new, so I'm happy. I doubt I'll find a copy of Wario Shake It, but c'est la vie.

A happy coincidence, but I also found a used Starfox Command in the recycled bin at that same EB Games. Been looking for that one for a while.

I managed to get:

Bourne Conspiracy - $2.99 (360)
Kane and Lynch 2 - $3.99 (360)
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $4.99 (360)

Nothing great... but I was late to my EB Games store and never saw the online deal, even though I check the site daily. Good eye to the OP for finding the clearance advertisement, cause I didn't see it.

Stopped by my Saskatoon EB Games yesterday and managed to get the last copies of a few games:

Pilot Wings Resort - $4.99
WarioWare DIY - $4.99
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $4.99 (New)

That takes care of my nephew's birthday presents. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='DoctorbGonzo']Stopped by my Saskatoon EB Games yesterday and managed to get the last copies of a few games
[/QUOTE]
See any other deals while you picked up those copies? Especially anything in the DS section? It's been a busy week and I haven't had the time to go look myself.

[quote name='Alexisonfire']See any other deals while you picked up those copies? Especially anything in the DS section? It's been a busy week and I haven't had the time to go look myself.[/QUOTE]

Not really, nothing great for DS. Probably less than 10 DS games left in the bin. It was mostly console games. But I wasn't really looking for DS games, those two that I picked up just stood out.

That was at Center Mall by the way.

Grabbed copies of Pokemon Trozei! (DS), Master of Illusion (DS), Tecmo Bowl Kickoff (DS), and Harvey Birdman (Wii) for $0.99 apiece. Thanks to everyone posting their finds here, and giving me an idea of what to look for.

These games all looked interesting, but I wasn't willing to pay full price. Can't get much cheaper than this.

bread's done
Back