Fire Emblem: Awakening @ NFM - $23.99 + Ship + Tax

Comes to $32.98 after shipping for me. Not ordering one though, shipping is way too high. Besides, I still have too much to play.

Not a bad deal though.

Just can't see myself paying 9 dollars shipping although appreciate you posting the deal. Great deal for those in the area.

:O I suddenly regret my Kmart order on this game now. pretty good price on this gem.
(does this mean we'll see a price drop coming in the future?)

Sorry on the shipping...I have no idea what is was because I am picking one up in the store. If you are local, I think the price is awesome.

I work in Omaha I might have to pick this up. If any CAGs want in on the deal and wouldn't mind paying $2-3 shipping I could grab extras.

Thanks for the heads up, OP! I live about 60 miles from the KC store; but work about 20 miles from it. I'll try price matching at Best Buy tomorrow on my lunch break.

[quote name='Link2999']So spend $50 and get free shipping. Not sure it's worth buying 3...[/QUOTE]

Well, Mario Kart 7 is also $23.99 and Assassin's Creed III is $29.00

For around $33, this game is still actually really worth it. Gotta consider that you're also buying it new. So not bad, not buying one since I already have a copy.

Not sure why shipping is a bit too expensive though. ^^

So if I were to get two 23.99 games, would that qualify for free shipping?
I put them in the cart and checked out just to make sure but the total still didn't include tax and shipping.

And how much does FE:A go for now? Is there a limited stock or something?

[quote name='Dwarfman']I work in Omaha I might have to pick this up. If any CAGs want in on the deal and wouldn't mind paying $2-3 shipping I could grab extras.[/QUOTE]

dont think you will find many people willing to do this cause few wanted to do the target deal

let see its 24 before tax

target was 3 for 80 was 26.67 before tax so just few bucks cheaper...

i wait till they fall to 20 new what will be soon enough...

and for the person above me wondering how much you could sell them for on ebay low 30s you wont get 40+ out of these games anymore they are mostly everyplace now

hmm. for a moment I thought it does not include tax.
I'm at the final checkout screen and there's no tax?

http://www.nfm.com/directshippolicy.aspx
Do you charge sales tax?
There is no sales tax collected on any order shipped outside of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, South
Dakota, or Minnesota. Nebraska Furniture Mart will collect the appropriate sales tax for orders shipped within
these states. This will be added to your final total when placing your order. If you are a Tax Exempt
Organization, please call our call center to place your order. 1-800-336-9136

nice :D

think I should not have wasted my SYWR points at KMart... and should have jumped on this instead :/
any cashback sites that work with this too?

Bought 2 copies of Fire Emblem plus Mario Kart 7 for $71.98, free shipping, no tax. Either use the other copy of fire emblem to trade to someone on here, or give it as a bday gift to my friend. This is if their stock is correct and it doesn't get cancelled.

[quote name='wilflare']is OoT worth it at that price?[/QUOTE]

Well...it's OoT...on the go. Remastered and 3D.
That alone made it worth full price, for me, at least =P

[quote name='SunDevil77']Well...it's OoT...on the go. Remastered and 3D.
That alone made it worth full price, for me, at least =P[/QUOTE]

and a second quest

[quote name='Green Card200']Would have been all over this if shipping wasn't $9.[/QUOTE]

free shipping for orders above $49

Just ordered these:

$23.99 - 3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening
$12 - VITA - Super Monkey Ball
$15 - VITA - Touch My Katamari

Total came to $50.99 so I was able to get free shipping + no tax ! :D

Would probably get this if my copy wasn't a day or two away from shipping from Amazon that will have free next day shipping because I emailed them and asked if there was an estimated ship date.

Pretty descent prices on games, especially if you get to the free shipping mark.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity 34.00 and a 5$ gift card to use on a future purchase for instance.

bread's done
Back