Gamestop: Far Cry 3/Assassins Creed 3 for PC $19.99

FYI those games are delisted from the GS system so whatever is left in stores and what little stock is in the warehouse that's it.

Can you use the retail Assassin's Creed 3 to digitally download the game? i.e. is it a UPlay code in the box so you can dump the DVD afterwards?

Those base-game SHOULD drop like that, since there are Season Passes (see AC3) and DLC coming (see AC3 and Far Cry 3)...

I am hoping that the heavy drops in most retail copies of Far Cry 3 will help with a fantastic price during Steam's Summer Sale.

Seems like most stores around me has only 1 copy in stock, and that's the display copy where it's not sealed. Finally found 1 store nearby that still have sealed copies. Ended up getting 1 copy of each.

I also had to go to three GameStops to find a sealed copy of FarCry 3. I called the second one after the first had nothing but one opened. Guy said "We don't sell used PC games" when I asked if they were still sealed. Got there and it was opened. Guy felt like a retard. Third store had 2 that were sealed. Returned it to Target to get my $50 back from buying it near launch day (just within the 90 day return window thankfully).

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I also had to go to three GameStops to find a sealed copy of FarCry 3. I called the second one after the first had nothing but one opened. Guy said "We don't sell used PC games" when I asked if they were still sealed. Got there and it was opened. Guy felt like a retard. Third store had 2 that were sealed. Returned it to Target to get my $50 back from buying it near launch day (just within the 90 day return window thankfully).[/QUOTE]

Nice.

bread's done
Back