- - - - -

April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

#31 chicagocubsfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1509 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

chicagocubsfan

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

eww.

#32 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   3993 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

There will NEVER be a sale price on these games - the coupon thing went from being a nice deal for loyal gaming customers to a sale as weak as gamestops offerings

#33 ooga   Mmm Zombie Chickens! CAGiversary!   2615 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

thanks op, but isn't sleeping dogs coupon a repeat from a few months back? lol contemplating whether i should renew

Yup

#34 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3943 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Doesn't look like anything to me except maybe the Pre-owned deal

This coupon could be good if they continue to put the used versions on sale along with the new.

#35 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7553 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

good god these coupons are horrific !!!! even after the coupon discounts the prices are still too high. i guess they used last march as some sort of bait and switch lmao. at least the dbz game made me back the 15$ i spent on the @gamer sub

I agree 110% with everything in this post.

dbz also helped.

#36 Skydude   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   480 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Lame...unless, as has been said, there's a sale on sleeping dogs or hitman.

Then again, I think my sub ends after the current month, so I can just wait until there are good coupons to re-up. And I will therefore not be as annoyed by lack of good coupons.

#37 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6413 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well if the WoW CE were to hit the $40 like I've seen at other places that coupon would be a deal - but I don't see that happening. Guess the $10 off used *could* be useful, but their used games are typically overpriced anyway. Meh.

#38 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3167 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

You could go back and look at every thread about the @Gamer coupons and it's always the EXACT same song and dance. People start off crying and bitching about how there are no free games or some bullshit and then a few weeks later when there's a sale or price drop that puts a game or two at $5 or $10 everyone loves it.

I love CAG.

#39 TaylorM06   #CAG4EVAR CAGiversary!   1364 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

TaylorM06

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hopefully Hitman and SD hit a good price. I've beat both of them, but I haven't played any of the SD DLC and would like to try Professional Mode on Hitman.

#40 NJMane  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

PLEASE let Sleeping Dogs go on sale.

#41 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3345 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

You could go back and look at every thread about the @Gamer coupons and it's always the EXACT same song and dance. People start off crying...then a few weeks later when there's a sale or price drop that puts a game or two at $5 or $10 everyone loves it.

I love CAG.

:applause:

#42 TaylorM06   #CAG4EVAR CAGiversary!   1364 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

TaylorM06

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

You could go back and look at every thread about the @Gamer coupons and it's always the EXACT same song and dance. People start off crying and bitching about how there are no free games or some bullshit and then a few weeks later when there's a sale or price drop that puts a game or two at $5 or $10 everyone loves it.

I love CAG.

$80 off Sleeping Dogs...I can see it now...

#43 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12232 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

I love CAG.

this acually doesnt happen often. the last time i recall this happening was with mass effect 3 and lollypop chainsaw and that was a few months ago. the prototype 2 one was a error that lasted a day so i dont count that one

#44 ghettoqball   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

ghettoqball

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

I let my Gamer's club membership expire because I haven't used any of the coupons in like 6 months.

This set of coupons helps to reinforce my decision.

#45 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6413 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

I love CAG.

If you had been paying attention you'd know that they haven't been running sales on the coupon games for the past few months, with the exception of Prototype 2 (which was apparently a short-lived mistake).

I love CAG too. :roll:

#46 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8330 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

I assume the old topic is dead now so I'll repost my question(s).

So I assume in going digital, you no longer get any issues sent to your house. Is there any way to get a coupon to use on BestBuy.com without going digital? How long does it take to receive the digital coupons to use?

If not, would anyone PM me a spare online coupon for DBZ Kinect?

Edit: I really don't think the coupons are so horrible. Best Buy has a month to adopt the new MSRP for Hitman, so it has a chance of hitting $10 territory. As for Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't be surprised to see a sale putting it @ $20 or less with coupon, which it's definitely worth. I have it on Hungarian GoD but it's so good I'm tempted to double-dip to support the developer's "failure". The question is whether or not a compilation edition is around the corner.

#47 roundhouse   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   487 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Horrible coupons! The sky is falling! The redcoats are coming! ARGHHHH

#48 freeshipping  

freeshipping

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

This part link not working

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbu....rs/ba-p/662273

#49 Kovorkian   Judoka CAGiversary!   2671 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

good god these coupons are horrific !!!! even after the coupon discounts the prices are still too high. i guess they used last march as some sort of bait and switch lmao. at least the dbz game made me back the 15$ i spent on the @gamer sub

b2g1 new got me mine back :D

#50 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30585 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Lame month. The Hitman deal has potential, but BB has seemingly decided not to discount games that have @gamer coupons.

#51 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1248 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

My @gamer expired, but I am okay with that. Nothing great here right now. Maybe we will see sleeping dogs for $10 or less, same with hitman.

#52 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3167 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

this acually doesnt happen often. the last time i recall this happening was with mass effect 3 and lollypop chainsaw and that was a few months ago. the prototype 2 one was a error that lasted a day so i dont count that one

Well obviously there was some element of exaggeration to my post, but you have to admit the sense of entitlement with these coupons has been out of hand for a while now.

#53 georgebot84   Steamboy CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

georgebot84

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

b2g1 new got me mine back :D

How long did the welcome package take to arrive?

was it through email?

#54 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

PLEASE let Sleeping Dogs go on sale.

Wasn't it just on sale for GonD. Pretty good price if I remember right.

I got it for $5 on the HU market, but wasn't it $15ish on the US?

#55 phoenixlau   backlogged CAGiversary!   464 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hoping for $10-15 Hitman or Sleeping Dogs, otherwise nothing for me this month.

#56 Investor9872   CAG Supremo! CAGiversary!   2012 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Investor9872

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Me, too. I used mine the same month I signed up on 1 game, and nothing since. I'm not planning to renew come June. I'm hoping I can go out blazing with Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution if they go on sale.

Still nothing for me. I haven't used the coupons at all except once when I signed up. The 20 off Hitman and Sleeping Dogs nice, but already own those and I paid less than after the coupon anyhow. Maybe some will get lucky with a last minute price drop on them before they expire.

#57 Francision   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   338 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Francision

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Coupons for April sucky ducky.

#58 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12232 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Well obviously there was some element of exaggeration to my post, but you have to admit the sense of entitlement with these coupons has been out of hand for a while now.

well that i do agree with. i just wish we had at least 1 good coupon a month like we used to get

#59 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

That goes without saying, since you can easily make back what you paid without even trying. However, I don't really blame other people either. I look at it like PlayStation Plus. Most people aren't really sad about what we got or what other people got, they're sad they didn't get what they wanted / expected.

#60 mightymek   Welcome to the Gutter CAGiversary!   5309 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

MLB the show 12 is currently on sale at best buy for $9.99 without coupon if anyone wants it sooner or isn't a subscriber. I picked up a copy today.