Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3/360) $27.99 FS - Back in Stock

Whoa what the hell, I saw this as "Discontinued" just earlier today. Thanks man, in for one. My last order was "Void" for whatever reason.

Re-stocked now. Got one.

Do any of you guys get charged tax? My order comes down to 30.09, kind've lame considering Amazon has it for just 31.90, oh well.

[quote name='redmangoose']Re-stocked now. Got one.

Do any of you guys get charged tax? My order comes down to 30.09, kind've lame considering Amazon has it for just 31.90, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yep, always have from Newegg since they are in California. Same with Amazon now. Ahhh....the good old days. *reminisces*

On-topic...I'm almost tempted to buy another one of these. One to open and play and the other to keep sealed. I bought this when AMZ had it for $20. I can see the prices go pretty high on this game in the future brand new.

EDIT: Never mind...OOS again. Damn these go fast. lol

[quote name='redmangoose']Re-stocked now. Got one.

Do any of you guys get charged tax? My order comes down to 30.09, kind've lame considering Amazon has it for just 31.90, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Not here, luckily. It's my best alternative ever since Amazon started charging taxes for me over here in TX, funny how that works huh?

Better buy this thing guys, might not be out of print, but its getting hard to find. Got mine at BB for 18$ last month and it was the last in the area

If you have credit you can get it for about $20 and some change at GS. Check to see if any GS near you have it. Make sure to use the birthday code to take the 20% and 10%(PUR).

This would the be the preowned better than not having one. I got one that had everything in the case and the game was in perfect condition too.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back