Need referrals for an iOS game?

rossemaszczak

CAGiversary!
Well, I do too, I'm playing guardian cross and could use some referrals, I'll gladly use you ref code for whatever game you're playing to help you out.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks,

Ross

ONE OPTION: Germany's Ilkay Hermes Picotin Herpicot Bag Lawn Green silver Guendogan, centre, battles for the ball with Kazakhstan's Yuriy Logvinenko, left, and his teammate Kairat Nurdauletov during their World Cup qualifier match at Astana Arena in Astana, Kazakhstan, at the weekend.
Photo: Getty Images
Schweinsteiger picked up his second yellow card of the campaign during Germany's 3-0 win in Astana on Friday, in which he scored the opening goal, and will miss the Nuremberg game.

Coach Joachim Loew must now decide whether to replace him with Borussia Dortmund's Ilkay Guendogan as he did in last month's friendly in France.

It could help Guendogan's cause that he is a former Nuremberg Hermes Kelly Handbag 35CM Orange Silver player, but Loew has also nominated Dortmund teammate Sven Bender, who has recovered from flu.

"Of course Hermes Jypsiere Shoulder Hermes Lindy Handbag Grey Bag Black Gold I would be delighted to play. But I am not 100percent sure," Guendogan said.

Up front Germany played without a true striker for the third time in a row on Friday but Loew may want to test the form of Mario Gomez, who was injured for several months last year, if the Bayern Munich player recovers in time from a thigh muscle injury.

"We have many players who can play on this position, strikers or attacking midfielders," said Schweinsteiger, adding that the change of system allows for more flexibility.

l Italy coach Cesare Prandelli was confident and cautious at the same time ahead of their World Cup qualifier away to underdogs Malta tomorrow. The Azzurri are unbeaten Group B leaders on 10 points from four games as they approach the halfway mark of the qualification campaign for the 2014 finals in Brazil.

Rallying from two goals down to clinch a 2-2 draw in a friendly with the World Cup Hermes Kelly Handbag 35CM Blue Gold hosts last Thursday brought Italy acclaim, but Prandelli warned about the risks of lowering their guard against their hosts, who are yet to get off the mark, in Ta'Qali.

"Tuesday (tomorrow) in Malta we have a crucial game for our qualification," Prandelli said. "It is an important game because when small teams meet Italy it is their game of the century.

"We must be very well prepared when we get there."

l Netherlands playmaker Wesley Sneijder will miss tomorrow's World Cup Group D qualifier at home to Romania because Coach Louis van Gaal has Hermes Compact Passport Holder Navy replaced the Galatasaray midfielder in his squad with AZ Alkmaar's Adam Maher, 19.

Sneijder, playing his first international since September, was forced off in the first half of Friday's 3-0 victory over group rivals Estonia in Amsterdam.

l Goalkeeper Joe Hart said England "must perform" when they face leaders Montenegro in a Group H qualifier in Podgorica in another match tomorrow.

England could be either one point clear or five points behind Montenegro depending on the outcome of tomorrow's match and Hart, reduced to a spectator in Friday's 8-0 thrashing of minnows San Marino, said: "Tuesday is big, an exciting game for us. We are getting closer to the World Cup finals."

bread's done
Back