Gauging interest in a lowball, would you buy from me?

Atomslayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am leaving for college and need to dump some stuff, a couple systems, tons of complete games, blu-rays and collectors edition stuff. I was thinking about making a big lowball here and hoping for the best, but I have almost no feedback on this site. Have around 75 feedback on a sports card buying/trading website, if I had something you wanted in my lowball would you feel safe buying considering my feedback on another site?

Here is the link to the other site:
http://www.sportscardforum.com/members/36530-The_man

Put proof it is me in the profile section

why don't you give us an example of what you wanna sell? We'll let you know if we're interested or not then. I'm addicted to lowball

give it a go and make us a list. the worst that could happen is that no one would bid. I bet if you got good stuff though, you'll get bids.

well, with less than 100 post in almost 5 years and about a trade a year, most people might be inclined not to bid. but, as strizay is suggesting, a list may change some minds on that.

I am a sucker for PS3 games and random collectibles. I too am unfortunately addicted to lowballs. Hopefully I'll learn self-discipline after a while lol

[quote name='strizay']you should do fine as long as you name it this; For Everyone Except Edwin Lowball.[/QUOTE]

mQzgCY4.gif

I"m sorry, but ship first before receiving payment is a BIG no no for lowballs in my book. One thing is doing a trade for a game or two and having the lowest feedback ship first. But if this guy is going to have a lowball with a lot of stuff "because he needs the money" how the hell is he going to cover the shipping charges? And how about if somebody decides not to pay him? how is he going to get back his stuff or the money? The buyer always has the benefit to withdraw from a transaction and I would say that "most of the time", if you act quick you can get your money back. But a seller gets fuck if the buyer don't pay him. Anyway that's my opinion, if ship first is the major consensus here, I would say to this guy to take his stuff somewhere.

I wouldn't even ask Dv8mad to ship something first before I pay him, and I've done a lot of business with him.

Agreed I would never ask someone to do that, if you are concerned about not getting your item, pay with paypal and cover the fees if you have to so at least your covered.

[quote name='Edwin29']I"m sorry, but ship first before receiving payment is a BIG no no for lowballs in my book. One thing is doing a trade for a game or two and having the lowest feedback ship first. But if this guy is going to have a lowball with a lot of stuff "because he needs the money" how the hell is he going to cover the shipping charges? And how about if somebody decides not to pay him? how is he going to get back his stuff or the money? The buyer always has the benefit to withdraw from a transaction and I would say that "most of the time", if you act quick you can get your money back. But a seller gets fuck if the buyer don't pay him. Anyway that's my opinion, if ship first is the major consensus here, I would say to this guy to take his stuff somewhere.

I wouldn't even ask Dv8mad to ship something first before I pay him, and I've done a lot of business with him.[/QUOTE]

I'm down. If I get screwed ill just make it my personal life goal to wreck you physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially, and then cut you so slow you'll think its a career... so ya know just a heads up lol

bread's done
Back