Two Worlds II $8.04 XBOX 360 - free shipping

Waiting for Kmart to fully put it on clearance. Hovering around $30 last I checked. (Sweet point is 2.96, lol) same with the first game. (Also around 30 at Kmart)

[quote name='Kenshindono']This is a 3rd party seller, not Amazon direct. One with only a 90% rating, i would be very leery about buying from them[/QUOTE]

Agreed, 100% or no thanks is my rule

[quote name='dilemna']Agreed, 100% or no thanks is my rule[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's really strict. I usually go 97% or higher.

[quote name='Zolor23']Damn, that's really strict. I usually go 97% or higher.[/QUOTE]

I've had sellers rated 99% send me resealed games (HubbaGames comes to mind). Only one I would even consider buying from is BigGameVendor (100%)

[quote name='dilemna']Agreed, 100% or no thanks is my rule[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zolor23']Damn, that's really strict. I usually go 97% or higher.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good rule. Ive gotten some shady ass stuff rom 3rd party sellers. I remember i bought a copy of Fable II collectors edition once and it came in with an obvious reshrinkwrap on it and a giant 'used saves!' sticker on the cover itself under the wrapping.. it was hilarious

[quote name='bruceg']I've had sellers rated 99% send me resealed games (HubbaGames comes to mind). Only one I would even consider buying from is BigGameVendor (100%)[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall having problems with Hubbagames before too. I cant recall ever getting screwed with BigGameVendor though. I actually want a 360 copy of this game but havent found it cheap anywhere. Target had it on 'clearance' for a long time, but it never went below like 30 bucks o_O which isn't really clearance if you ask me

[quote name='Kenshindono']Thats a good rule. Ive gotten some shady ass stuff rom 3rd party sellers. I remember i bought a copy of Fable II collectors edition once and it came in with an obvious reshrinkwrap on it and a giant 'used saves!' sticker on the cover itself under the wrapping.. it was hilarious

I seem to recall having problems with Hubbagames before too. I cant recall ever getting screwed with BigGameVendor though. I actually want a 360 copy of this game but havent found it cheap anywhere. Target had it on 'clearance' for a long time, but it never went below like 30 bucks o_O which isn't really clearance if you ask me[/QUOTE]

Last price I found it for was 17.xx at Target. Was still too much for my blood.

Like I said earlier, I am waiting for KMART to fulfill it's duty of $5 games, lol.

I picked this up the last time it went on sale and I was really shocked by how crappy the quality of this game was. The controls, the wonky animations, I suffered through two hours and was genuinely glad to take it out the Xbox. I heard good things about the loot system but honestly didn't make it that far.

Can anyone explain the appeal of this game? Should i give it another chance?

[quote name='skoomadiver']I picked this up the last time it went on sale and I was really shocked by how crappy the quality of this game was. The controls, the wonky animations, I suffered through two hours and was genuinely glad to take it out the Xbox. I heard good things about the loot system but honestly didn't make it that far.

Can anyone explain the appeal of this game? Should i give it another chance?[/QUOTE]

Well the first game was horrible by all means, except for it's innovative functions of crafting and inventory control.

I played a little bit of the second one on PS3 and thought the same.

You really have to tough it out and before you know it, the annoyances of dialogue and animation won't bother you.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Well the first game was horrible by all means, except for it's innovative functions of crafting and inventory control.

I played a little bit of the second one on PS3 and thought the same.

You really have to tough it out and before you know it, the annoyances of dialogue and animation won't bother you.[/QUOTE]

Yea, i havent played this one yet, but my understanding is the things it does uniqeuly and the loot system can make up for the clunky utter lack of polish in the rest of the game. For people who can forgive that kind of thing. You just may not be one of the people that can do that

bread's done
Back