The Free Bundle #5 (PC)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']thanks OP, just went crazy and downloaded almost all the previous stuff\\:D/ A lot of these look REALLY good too![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like that they keep all the old bundles live. I know they are free, but they could cut them off if they wanted to save on bandwidth.

For those looking for a good spook, The Witches House and Mad Father are fantastic games to try! Will try the other also, thanks for reminding me of this bundle :]

So slightly off topic, but I couldn't find anything online. Has anyone tried Ascension yet? I can't figure out how to get out of the freaking Cold Storage section, and it's really annoying. Any help would be great;)

Downloaded the Witch's House and just beat it. Great game and the puzzles were really fun, interesting, and actually made you think. Took me about an hour-and-a-half to beat, a pro for me as I don't like long games.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Downloaded the Witch's House and just beat it. Great game and the puzzles were really fun, interesting, and actually made you think. Took me about an hour-and-a-half to beat, a pro for me as I don't like long games.[/QUOTE]

I don't either, so I'll definitely play that one soon;)

[quote name='Kenshindono']damn forgot about this. When did this end? I had wanted to play the witches house =([/QUOTE]

It looks like all the Free bundles can be downloaded anytime. Near the top there's a "Browse" tab just click "Fifth Bundle"

[quote name='stupidproz1']It looks like all the Free bundles can be downloaded anytime. Near the top there's a "Browse" tab just click "Fifth Bundle"[/QUOTE]

ah so they can. Thought it had the time limit on them, thanks

Hmm.. for some reason i get a malware/virus warning from chrome after i try d.loading Alter Ego. Anyone else get that? I dont think i want to actually finish saving/installing it with that warning. Witches house and the others didn't give me that message, what gives?

bread's done
Back