Portal 2 Mini Portal Gun $35.99 Free Shipping @ Thinkgeek

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
Mini Portal 2 Gun with free shipping (Code=FIREFLOWER) + bonus free TBBT/Zelda shirt w/$40+

After passing on so many expensive "limited" versions of the gigantic 1:1 Portal 2 gun, I finally found exactly what I was looking for! 1:3 scale and 1/4 the price of the full-sized one, plus it comes complete with a display holder this time. Lights up both blue and orange and has semi-crappy sounds.

It's on sale currently for $35.99 + free shipping with code FIREFLOWER (any order >$25).

As an added bonus, if you find $4.01 more worth of geekstuffs, you can get a free Big Bang Theory Zelda mashup shirt with your order.

ef3c_portal_2_miniature_replica_portal_gun.jpg
ef3c_portal_2_miniature_replica_portal_gun_box.jpg

1122_LOP.jpg

Extra crap that I found to put me over $40:
Zombie Wrapping Paper $1
Domo 7" Plush $4.99
Android Robot 9" Plush $1

Add'l Portal Goodies available:
Aperture Laboratories Shower Curtain $19.99
PotatOS Science Kit $9.99
6" Plush Companion Cube $19.99 (it was hard to pass this one up)
Life-sized (40") Inflatable Sentry Turret $19.99 (plus B1G150%off= 2/$30)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be giving one of these away in my April giveaway contest (although I haven't officially announced it yet).

I have one on my desk. IMHO I think these are much cooler to display then the 1:1 scale portal guns made by NECA---and this is coming from someone that has all 5 version.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'll be giving one of these away in my April giveaway contest (although I haven't officially announced it yet).

I have one on my desk. IMHO I think these are much cooler to display then the 1:1 scale portal guns made by NECA---and this is coming from someone that has all 5 version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Picked one up along with 5 Android plushes! I love me some video game statues... and this will fit right in! I think I'm going to try and sell these plushes for a few bucks on eBay to get my money back... along with the t-shirt as I'm not a fan of The Big Bang Theory.

:lol:

Thanks OP, always wanted the portal gun but the 1:1 was too pricey, this is perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for point this out. Picked up a few shirts for myself and a few for my wife. Got her the free shirt because she loves big bang theory. Also used some geek points to get her TARDIS socks. A good day for our wardrobes.

I caved and picked one of these up. Debated, but the free shipping pushed me over. It'll look nice in my new Detolf case in the game room.

I also picked up the free Zelda/Penny shirt. I don't watch BBT, so if anyone is interested in purchasing a large at discount, hit me up via PM.

THANK YOU, OP! I've been waiting for a sale on this or the full-size replica, but I couldn't pass up this price for the mini gun + free shipping!

I came back in to say "It's dead now", but it seems they've extended their free FIREFLOWER shipping into "limited time only" (I prefer definitive end dates), and the Portal gun is still on sale for the price it should have been MSRP'd at...

Have at it, procrastinators!

Glad I got one this morning. I was gonna go back and buy another one as gift but price gone back up...still cheaper than other places though with the free shipping.

Thanks OP!

Came close to buying this but I just don't have the shelf space for anymore collectibles. Going to see into spending the money I didn't drop on this into getting another shelf ^^.

If anyone still needs one, i have a couple extra. bought for friends who didn't want. $40 + actual shipping cost and it's yours.

bread's done
Back