April Fools Day 2013 -all news stories go here

Bxnextel

CAG Newbie
I Just read this. I don't know where to post.
Iplay

Iplay

We don't need a bunch of fake news stories cluttering up the forums. Keep them all condensed into this thread. -Trakan

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']If this were real it would have a 2 foot power cord that costs $75 to replace.[/QUOTE]

That or is powered by ones own sense of self satisfaction & superiority with a recurring monthly monetary fee of course. :lol:

April 1st the day you avoid every online news source because they've waited all year to write a terribly unfunny article in hopes of catching people off guard.

This day annoys me because 99% of the "jokes" aren't even funny. Making up a news story isn't a joke. That's called "lying". It isn't funny when people do it the rest of the year, so why is it great humor on this particular day?

[quote name='defpally']This day annoys me because 99% of the "jokes" aren't even funny. Making up a news story isn't a joke. That's called "lying". It isn't funny when people do it the rest of the year, so why is it great humor on this particular day?[/QUOTE]

Someone got no cheeks last night.

Less complaining, more links, plz -

Gaming-related:
- New playable race in Final Fantasy XIV: the Viangaa (Bangaa + Viera) (This is actually a neat idea...)
- Various Japanese game, anime, manga, etc. gags (the Dragon Quest X thing is a total troll :cold:)
- ThinkGeek, as usual

Nothing from Blizzard yet; they always have the best ones...

Non-gaming related:
- For figure collectors and/or Vocaloid fans: Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo (the "official" pages have already been taken down... April Fool's Day is over in Japan)
- Google Nose (Beta)

I just saw a Xbox 360 bundle with Batman AA and Darkstalkers 2 for $299.99.:D That's hott ! In real April fool's day jokes, i think netflix has a good one with their wise ass categories.

I will return the lunchmeat with three holes in it :p

Just in today the Metal Gear Solid voice actor is displeased with not being voiced in game, but doesn't know there is still plenty of time to get him in there.
He just was'nt there to begin with because he DOES have a big mouth. ...

[quote name='blueshinra']Nothing from Blizzard yet; they always have the best ones...
[/QUOTE]
Blizzard announced the return of the infamous Warhound, an incredibly ugly and horribly overpowered unit from the early beta of Heart of the Swarm, for all races.

It's worker skin. It actually looks surprisingly good as a worker for such an ugly unit.

The best SC2-related joke was definitely the announcement of the return of defunct South Korean television channel MBC Game, complete with Brood War show matches between long-retired players. Of course, a lot of the value of that was that it was posted on Team Liquid, which is not a North American-based site, so most of the people reading it were unprepared for the joke because it was still March for them. Myself included.

Speaking of April fools..... HOw come cheaply didn't do one this year on this site.... Did he run out of ideas or something?

bread's done
Back