Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3 or 360) $24.99

Best Buy only has ship to store in my area (nothing in store). Can you price match this deal at Best Buy when it's ship to store only?

got it last time it was on sale - glad to see it's back to $24.99 for people who missed it (great price for a nice collection).

Is the only difference between the regular and limited edition the artwork?

In either case, I'll wait for a sub-$20 price.

I haven't played any of these games, but do like stealth-based games. My friend who is a huge stealth-based game player swears by the Hitman series (almost as much as the MGS series).

I've never played the Hitman games but picking this up looks like a good place to start. I've never heard of this collection.

So tempting.

I passed this up weeks ago when it was $24 at Best Buy, just because all they had was the premium edition, but I wanted a standard case to match the rest of collection (yes, I know, I'm weird).

But I've gotten so cheap lately that I'm even passing up Absolution for $20, even though I waited years for it. Not sure if I should bite.

[quote name='ghettoqball']Best Buy will price match this, won't they? It would be nice to use that $10 reward zone coupon towards this[/QUOTE]

As long as it's shipped and sold by Amazon, you'll be good to go.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']So tempting.

I passed this up weeks ago when it was $24 at Best Buy, just because all they had was the premium edition, but I wanted a standard case to match the rest of collection (yes, I know, I'm weird).

But I've gotten so cheap lately that I'm even passing up Absolution for $20, even though I waited years for it. Not sure if I should bite.[/QUOTE]

You're not weird. I did the same thing.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I wonder why the standard ps3 version is on sale but the Premium Xbox version is on sale.[/QUOTE]

Probably because Amazon is sold out of the PS3 Premium Edition.

[quote name='blinknot4']This is a great collection. Worth it just to play Blood Money again.[/QUOTE]

Blood money is $9.99 on marketplace right now. Since I bought my MS points on sale it cost me probably $7 for it. Good deal.

[quote name='gepet0']does this include the sniper challenge?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Premium Edition comes with the Sniper Challenge voucher code. It is fun... for about 5 minutes.

Once this hits $10, be it black friday or otherwise, I am in. I mean sure I got Hitman Absolution for $20 but I've already played and beaten the other hitman games back in the day so $10 is reasonable for an HD boost.

I picked it up now to make sure I get the premium edition first run copy with the artbook. But yeah, I have all the other games already.

[quote name='starmask2k3']the Ps3 is 39.99 not 24.99[/QUOTE]

Standard edition is 24.99, it's in the op like that

How is this compared to the PC versions? For the controls.
I bought 1,2, and BM on Steam and 1 was just unplayable.
Don't really want to dish out money for just Contracts.

[quote name='gepet0']this is a dumb question but were the original games not hd? the hd is throwing me off[/QUOTE]

All the three original games were on the ps2, pc and xbox. Hitman Blood Money however was the only one released from the three games that game out this console generation also but for xbox 360 only.

[quote name='omyard']You're not weird. I did the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I did this too. This makes 3 of us who skipped on the Limited Edition because Digipaks are nasty.

bread's done
Back