Gaems 155 Sentry Personal Gaming Enviroment $114.99 at BB YMMV clearance

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!
I just got a G155 Sentry Personal Gaming environment. It is the 15.5 inch model. $114.99.

It is not accessible online as far as I can tell.

Here is the sku : 6780888 It comes up $115 off for clearance. Employees can look up the sku in the store but I can't find it on their site.

Add in the $10 Reward Zone Certificate and it was $104.99. I like it for that price. Good Luck if you want one.

Thanks for posting this! Just got mine for just under 100$ with gift certificates. Gonna come in handy as I'll be doing plenty of traveling these next 2 years.

I would like to find one i also have 40.00 in preorder credit that would make this a real nice purchase thanks for the heads up op

Man, I would kill for one of those at that price! Don't think I've ever seen any of my closest BB's carry it, though.

This is one of those things I'd love to use if I were to win one or something but could never justify buying it since I rarely travel. It would just be something I'd play on when my girlfriend snags the TV.

My box was just sitting all alone on an endcap with the shelf sticker underneath. No display. It was just there. This is one you might have to ask for.

You can use the Best Buy Store Locator to find which stores might have it, once you locate the store you can go to the In-Store Clearance and Open Box option and search the video game inventory

Nice. That works. I didn't know that even existed. I checked another local store. 1 did not have and it wasn't listed. I then checked a 3rd store and there it was.

Thanks for posting OP. Was able to get one of the $229.99 ones for $114.99 using the individual clearance page for each local store. Does anyone know the difference between the $230 one and the $250 one? I couldn't find a $250 one locally to compare.

Damn!!!!!!!!

I've been checking BBYs not just all around my area, but in other states where I know people, and NOTHING.
I'd love to have one of these things. My family almost bought me one for my birthday this year.
If anyone picks one up and then changes their mind, please let me know.

Thanks for the tip OP!

I was able to get the last one in Morrow GA. I tried to purchase it via the store clearance page, but once I added it to cart the site told me it was no longer available.

I rolled the dice anyway and drove over to the store and there was just one left. Snatched it up for a little under $100 because of some reward certs I had.

Cant wait to get home so I can test this thing out.

same thing with me...............page showed they had limited stock, but when i went to checkout it said they were out of stock. Drove to the store and it was right there on the shelf!

Well it looks like I got a bad unit.

The screen has a tiny crack on the side of the LCD. Unfortunately that tiny crack caused discoloration throughout the lower half of the screen.

The transparent plastic screen covering the LCD panel was totally intact with no sign of damage. It must have been a manufacturing issue.

I'm gonna try to exchange at a different Best Buy that claims to have one in stock.

I had one because I was going away for about a month and was really great, but then I never used it after so I traded it in. They're great but only if you travel a lot or want to play in your living room while watching TV.

[quote name='zaxxon2000']It is PS3 compatible.[/QUOTE]

Only the PS3 slim, the older fatter one will not fit properly.

Thanks for the heads up, zaxxon2000, and about checking individual store's clearance sections on the web site, wiz2020. Got the last one at the Tysons Corners, VA, BB.

Go with the $115 one!

Its newer,I researched the ratings, its better hardware wise, by miles!

Theres a few in Princeton, NJ.

Gonna store transfer one to Brick, NJ

[quote name='Bloomy']Thanks for the heads up, zaxxon2000, and about checking individual store's clearance sections on the web site, wiz2020. Got the last one at the Tysons Corners, VA, BB.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see a fellow CAG!

my store has the $115 one... that's ALOT of money for me to spend... but i'm really considering it... i'm getting my CDL soon and will become a trucker... i've allready looked into these..... and was convinced to get it for full price... course i planned on getting it when my pay checks are 4 times what i'm making now...... hmmmmm............ i'll have to think hard on this... nice share OP.

[quote name='canvasch']my store has the $115 one... that's ALOT of money for me to spend... but i'm really considering it... i'm getting my CDL soon and will become a trucker... i've allready looked into these..... and was convinced to get it for full price... course i planned on getting it when my pay checks are 4 times what i'm making now...... hmmmmm............ i'll have to think hard on this... nice share OP.[/QUOTE]

What do u do now?

I am a meat cutter at a supermarket chain....
I'll ask my girlfriend for her blessing... it is my birthday in a few days... if she insists i'll get it... thanks again OP

[quote name='wiz2020']You can use the Best Buy Store Locator to find which stores might have it, once you locate the store you can go to the In-Store Clearance and Open Box option and search the video game inventory[/QUOTE]

How do I check if BB has it if I can't even find the product on their website?

Thanks OP for posting I have been on the lookout for this at a good price. I'm leaving for a Army school this well make my summer a hell of a lot better in Arkansas. I'm not picturing much to do there.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']How do I check if BB has it if I can't even find the product on their website?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is all weird with their clearance search. You find your nearest stores with the store locator. Each store has their own page that lists events, hours, and manager. On that page should be an open box and clearance section. In there just sort by videogames on the upper left and go through each page to find it. If it doesn't come up at the first store, go to the next furthest and repeat the process. Not sure why they make it such a pain in the butt.

[quote name='Davivascaino']quick question: this can work with any console that fits the bag right? Can I use this for ps4, xbox720 in the future?[/QUOTE]

If it ends up fitting, yes.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']

Gonna store transfer one to Brick, NJ[/QUOTE]

How do you do that? Are there limits to how far you can transfer from?

[quote name='ch2423']Best Buy is all weird with their clearance search. You find your nearest stores with the store locator. Each store has their own page that lists events, hours, and manager. On that page should be an open box and clearance section. In there just sort by videogames on the upper left and go through each page to find it. If it doesn't come up at the first store, go to the next furthest and repeat the process. Not sure why they make it such a pain in the butt.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the info. I had no luck in NY near Brooklyn and Bronx. However, I did find a 16gb flash drive for Wii U. So I might go pick that up later today.

my store has a bunch... maybe i'll buy 3..... sell 2 of them for $200 + 20 shipping each on ebay and uhh.... get the one for free...

[quote name='bgame2']This is what I wondered as well.[/QUOTE]

I have one and it seems to be fine after about six months of use. The vents on the 360 are clear and it gets no warmer than it does on a shelf at home. The PS3 seems fine as well. Just a heads up, the PS3 Super Slim will not fit properly without placing a tea towel behind it for support when transporting it, so I would not recommend taking that over long distances.

So how easy is it to set up a store transfer? I managed to find one relatively close to me, but since it's a tad out of the way, I want to have it moved to a closer store.

Might just buy it now to reserve it and then call them up.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']So how easy is it to set up a store transfer? I managed to find one relatively close to me, but since it's a tad out of the way, I want to have it moved to a closer store.

Might just buy it now to reserve it and then call them up.[/QUOTE]

It's a YMMV kind of thang - you have to have people on both ends willing to do it, as it's totally up to the rep whether they want to process a transfer or not.

I lucked out - am getting one transferred to me as the closest store with stock is over 4 hours away.

I've been wanting one of these for the longest, and this is a killer price... thanks for the heads up, OP!

[quote name='wiz2020']You can use the Best Buy Store Locator to find which stores might have it, once you locate the store you can go to the In-Store Clearance and Open Box option and search the video game inventory[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even interested in the item but finding this out was very useful. :D

Store in N Victory Burbank and La Brea in West Hollywood. Has in stock. This is for So Cal!

Anyone that picked one up find any good screen setting for it? Out of the box it's way too dark and sharp. I messed around with it a little and when I'd fix one thing, the other would get worse.

[quote name='ch2423']Anyone that picked one up find any good screen setting for it? Out of the box it's way too dark and sharp. I messed around with it a little and when I'd fix one thing, the other would get worse.[/QUOTE]

I want to know that as well!!!

bread's done
Back