* * * * - 31 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games Up (11/17-12/14)

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

#4201 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8240 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

This is not at all correct, they're posting operating losses and it has nothing to do with building purchases.  They're losing money on their business. 

Cash spend is not included in those losses.  18 months ago Nintendo had 10.5 billion cash on hand.  Now they've got 7.4.  They spent through 3.5 billion dollars in 1.5 years.  Company losses have not been this large, this was spending.  Including 1.2 billion on a pointless stock buy back.  The building was not part of the operating loss. 

Additionally, losses tend to snowball as failing businesses do worse year over year.  The WIi U eats through all the money that the 3DS "prints" and then some.  Have you even looked at their financial reports are you are just parroting what you read on fan forums?

Our definitions of "pointless" differ, apparently. I am by no means claiming to be an expert on the specifics. I am just noting that there have been several expansions made lately. And no, I read "gaming news". I'm not sure where in my post you found anything that would be said on a "fan forum". It's my own belief that they are "okay", not good, not great. I even said that the hardware is selling poorly (the Wii U, the 3DS is doing okay, not a blockbuster hit like the DS, but that's a given). They need to fix things, but they aren't doomed. As nonsensical as Nintendo can be, they aren't stupid enough to be buying buildings and recruiting new hires to Retro and IS if they were really bleeding that badly. They weathered the Gamecube, and they'll weather the Wii U with how well the DS/Wii did just like Sony weathered the PS3 with the PS2. If their next home console is a dud though, well... that's another story.

One could argue that if not for the cash spent on those things, it could have been spent towards addressing the problem of the Wii U. I think they have their priorities a little out of whack, especially with the lack of marketing in America (aside from the stock buyback, which I still don't think was pointless).

#4202 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

Our definitions of "pointless" differ, apparently. I am by no means claiming to be an expert on the specifics. I am just noting that there have been several expansions made lately. And no, I read "gaming news". I'm not sure where in my post you found anything that would be said on a "fan forum". It's my own belief that they are "okay", not good, not great. I even said that the hardware is selling poorly (the Wii U, the 3DS is doing okay, not a blockbuster hit like the DS, but that's a given). They need to fix things, but they aren't doomed. As nonsensical as Nintendo can be, they aren't stupid enough to be buying buildings and recruiting new hires to Retro and IS if they were really bleeding that badly. They weathered the Gamecube, and they'll weather the Wii U with how well the DS/Wii did just like Sony weathered the PS3 with the PS2. If their next home console is a dud though, well... that's another story. 

One could argue that if not for the cash spent on those things, it could have been spent towards addressing the problem of the Wii U. I think they have their priorities a little out of whack, especially with the lack of marketing in America (aside from the stock buyback, which I still don't think was pointless).

The only reason for a stock buyback is to increase the share value for your shareholders.  That does nothing for the underlying business and is thus "pointless".  If you have a business worth 1 million dollars and you have 1 million shares, each share is worth 1 dollar.  If you buyback 500,000 shares for $500,000 then the remaining shares are now worth $2 each.  This doesn't help the business.  There's only 2 reasons for this type of share buyback.  The first is to "return capital to the investor" because the business has more cash than they can use (like Apple that has over 150 billion in cash) or to increase the share price to keep investors from revolting for a while so you can buy time to search for some way to save your business.  They sure as hell didn't do the stock buyback because there was nothing else they can spend the money on.  It's obvious they need more development based on the paltry release schedule.

The idea that "weathering" a device that was an extremely modest success is at all the same as "weathering" a device that's a massive failure is nonsense.  This goes back to those fan sites where they say stupid things like, "oh it's been around for 100 years so it's never going to be in trouble!".  Nokia was around even longer and 10 years ago was on top of the world.  BlackBerry $BBRY (formerly $RIMM) was in ever better shape just 10 years ago.  Nintendo isn't going bankrupt but it's foolish to assume that they're going to keep going on the path that they've been on.  The Wii U is looking to have an install base of around 9 million by the end of 2014.  By the end of it's life it will probably only be 15 million - that's a 25% decline from the GameCube.  Every generation outside of the Wii has seen a 25% decline in hardware sales from the one before.

#4203 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8240 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

The only reason for a stock buyback is to increase the share value for your shareholders.  That does nothing for the underlying business and is thus "pointless".  If you have a business worth 1 million dollars and you have 1 million shares, each share is worth 1 dollar.  If you buyback 500,000 shares for $500,000 then the remaining shares are now worth $2 each.  This doesn't help the business.  There's only 2 reasons for this type of share buyback.  The first is to "return capital to the investor" because the business has more cash than they can use (like Apple that has over 150 billion in cash) or to increase the share price to keep investors from revolting for a while so you can buy time to search for some way to save your business.  They sure as hell didn't do the stock buyback because there was nothing else they can spend the money on.  It's obvious they need more development based on the paltry release schedule.

The idea that "weathering" a device that was an extremely modest success is at all the same as "weathering" a device that's a massive failure is nonsense.  This goes back to those fan sites where they say stupid things like, "oh it's been around for 100 years so it's never going to be in trouble!".  Nokia was around even longer and 10 years ago was on top of the world.  BlackBerry $BBRY (formerly $RIMM) was in ever better shape just 10 years ago.  Nintendo isn't going bankrupt but it's foolish to assume that they're going to keep going on the path that they've been on.  The Wii U is looking to have an install base of around 9 million by the end of 2014.  By the end of it's life it will probably only be 15 million - that's a 25% decline from the GameCube.  Every generation outside of the Wii has seen a 25% decline in hardware sales from the one before.

Exactly. That's why it's not "pointless". It was a damage control move because the Yamauichi family wanted to get rid of their shares. If Nintendo didn't buy them, they would have sold to someone else, and you should know how paranoid Nintendo is about that kind of stuff. The release schedule is paltry, but only for the Wii U, because until recently Nintendo was focused on revitalizing the mess that the 3DS turned into. Unlike Microsoft, they're split between developing for two platforms, and unlike Sony, they'd rather not leave one of them to die (Vita). If you notice, the release schedule for 2014 for the 3DS is much more sparse than 2013's. Why? Because they've since shifted their dev teams to Wii U titles (as the 3DS ones have been in the oven since 2011 - 2012). Expect the next year or two to get better for the Wii U, as the titles don't just pop up over night (a good dev cycle takes about 1 - 2 years, the Wii U has only been out a little longer than 1). With any other console, the third-party titles would fill the gap, but due to the small install base, third-parties aren't bothering. Which means the install-base growth depends on first-party development and Nintendo can't be everywhere at once.

So a 25% decline turns it from a modest success to a massive failure? That's hyperbole and you know it. I am not denying the Wii U is a bigger failure than the Gamecube, but they're coming off the back one of their most successful handheld and home console (and the 3DS is in decent shape). The Gamecube came right after the 64. I would say they are in a better position now to take a failure than they were then. They need to get their shit together, no doubt, because they can't have another failure after the Wii U. Which is what I said. They will weather it. I am not sure either way if they will release another home console or not, this was always about their financial state as of now, which is "okay". I don't think they're going to be around because they've been around for 100 years (never said anything of the sort). I mean, look at Sony. Just another example of a powerhouse zaibatsu in deep shit (much like Nokia, as you said). A lot of old Japanese corps have had this sort of trouble lately of needing to adapt to the current economic climate. Those who don't have gone the way of the dodo.

#4204 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

So a 25% decline turns it from a modest success to a massive failure? That's hyperbole and you know it. I am not denying the Wii U is a bigger failure than the Gamecube, but they're coming off the back one of their most successful handheld and home console (and the 3DS is in decent shape). The Gamecube came right after the 64. I would say they are in a better position now to take a failure than they were then. They need to get their shit together, no doubt, because they can't have another failure after the Wii U. Which is what I said. They will weather it. I am not sure either way if they will release another home console or not, this was always about their financial state as of now, which is "okay". I don't think they're going to be around because they've been around for 100 years (never said anything of the sort). I mean, look at Sony. Just another example of a powerhouse zaibatsu in deep shit (much like Nokia, as you said). A lot of old Japanese corps have had this sort of trouble lately of needing to adapt to the current economic climate. Those who don't have gone the way of the dodo.

A decline in sales is a failure yes.  The Wii U is a massive failure because it's generating losses.  It's not simply a matter of not doing well, it's a business FAILURE.  To suggest that it's not a failure when it's single handily destroying all the profits generated on the 3DS + more is ignoring the facts.  How can that not be considered a failure?  The GameCube was not a failure, it was an extremely modest success.  Nintendo, over the course of it's 100+ year history, never had a year where they took a loss until 2 years ago.  Now they've had 2 consecutive years of losses and this will be their 3rd.  The Wii U is causing this and is a massive failure both in the business sense and as a consumer product in general really.

As for the 100+ years means it's not going out of business, you never stated that but I've read others state really dumb comments like that.  Here's a fact for you: Every business will eventually go bankrupt given enough time.  Fact.

I'm fairly confident that Nintendo won't go out of business.  They will probably move to handhelds only and possibly go 3rd party on Sony's console for some games, especially ports of old games that won't require a lot of work.  Their home console is not competitive with the services of the other two and is losing popularity with each successive generation.  They might have 1 more home console in them and if it fails then that will be it but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they stuck with 3DS because those games are much cheaper to make.

#4205 MetalSlugger   :P CAGiversary!   2738 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

can I buy Nintendo stock with CN coinz

#4206 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Their TVs are just rebranded LG panels sold for more because of the Sony name on them (a Sony tax, if you will). They're junk, they don't have the quality they used to have because that original quality made them get arrogant enough to charge some of the highest prices of all TV manufacturers, and surprise surprise, no one's buying. Their TV division is one of their biggest black holes for their money (which is relevant to the article linked), so yeah, I'm surprised to hear someone say that.

I apologize for not being more specific: I don't own an flatscreen HD TV. Don't really like HD. Can't afford it even if I did. My old pre-digital ones work for what i want them to. I have two old fat back SONY TVs. So when I said I like their TVs, I actually meant their old ones.

Didn't know about the LGs in newer TVs though, but that doesn't surprise me considering how the playstation came about.

Nintendo is losing money from poor sales of games (wii u) because its all they do.

I don't have much to contribute to this conversation, but video games are what they PRIMARILY do. It is not all they do.
They have two stores in two different countries selling video game merchandise. Figures, t-shirts, toys, collectible statues, plushes, ect... Nintendo probably has the biggest & most diverse line of video game merch (probably due to their trading card roots). Plus, all that merch isn't entirely limited to online buying or their stores. At one point, they even had a Pokemon theme park and they also own an american baseball team. I'm not saying all that brings in as much revenue as their games or the other things Sony & Microsoft deal in but it does deserve to be noted & specified since you said it twice. Fact is Microsoft deals primarily in computers & happened to have success with a console line. Same for SONY, but with general electronics.

It's like saying all apple does is make computers when they actually make new i-junk every year & once ventured into video gaming.

#4207 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3768 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Nintendo has a buttload in their reserve. Nintendo has £6.7 ($10.5) billion in the bank and, even if making big losses every year, that would keep the company going until 2052.

Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank – enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there’s almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out – we’re in the year 2075 by this point – they’ve got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business.

#4208 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

I don't have much to contribute to this conversation, but video games are what they PRIMARILY do. It is not all they do.
They have two stores in two different countries selling video game merchandise. Figures, t-shirts, toys, collectible statues, plushes, ect... Nintendo probably has the biggest & most diverse line of video game merch (probably due to their trading card roots). Plus, all that merch isn't entirely limited to online buying or their stores. At one point, they even had a Pokemon theme park and they also own an american baseball team. I'm not saying all that brings in as much revenue as their games or the other things Sony & Microsoft deal in but it does deserve to be noted & specified since you said it twice. Fact is Microsoft deals primarily in computers & happened to have success with a console line. Same for SONY, but with general electronics.

It's like saying all apple does is make computers when they actually make new i-junk every year & once ventured into video gaming.

The difference is apple makes the i pads, iphones ect... Nintendo doesnt make the figures, tshirts, toys, statues, plushes ect. They license their brands & other companies make them and sell them. Big difference. Go to any wally world or large retailer and pick up some nintendo merch it wont say made by nintendo. I get what youre saying though.

#4209 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Nintendo has a buttload in their reserve. Nintendo has £6.7 ($10.5) billion in the bank and, even if making big losses every year, that would keep the company going until 2052.

Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank – enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there’s almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out – we’re in the year 2075 by this point – they’ve got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business.

No.  That was 1.5 years ago, check your article date.  They are down to 7.4 billion.  Theyspent down 3.1 billion dollars in 18 months.  At that spend rate they don't have until 2052 before they run out of cash, they'll be out of cash and bankrupt in 3.5 years from now.  Really dumb way to do a calculation as shown by the fact that the article's author was so wrong just 18 months later.

Nintendo is not going bankrupt but they aren't going to continue losing money.  Even if they could lose money until 2052 (they can't obviously), that's now how a business is run and as such the article is idiotic.

http://www.bloomberg...ell-shares.html

"Nintendo, which had about $8.6 billion of cash and equivalents and zero debt as of Sept. 30..."

Subsequently they've spent 1.2 billion on stock buybacks which results in 7.4 billion.  After they do their financials next month it will probably be even lower.

#4210 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

double post. slow computer.

#4211 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

The difference is apple makes the i pads, iphones ect... Nintendo doesnt make the figures, tshirts, toys, statues, plushes ect. They license their brands & other companies make them and sell them. Big difference. Go to any wally world or large retailer and pick up some nintendo merch it wont say made by nintendo.

I did suspect this, & after checking a few of my nintendo items there are more licensed ones than officially made by Nintendo.
Still, the merch side of their company should be included in what they do. If we are to include Sony's other electronic divisions as a part of what they do, why not Nintendo for licensing?
A quick search revealed that TVs aren't the only things Sony has rebranded. They've also rebranded Phones, cameras, & speakers. If what we include when talking about Sony as a whole is really just Playstation & buying things others made then rebranding them as their own, why not also include licensing?

#4212 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

I did suspect this, & after checking a few of my nintendo items there are more licensed ones than officially made by Nintendo.
Still, the merch side of their company should be included in what they do. If we are to include Sony's other electronic divisions as a part of what they do, why not Nintendo for licensing?
A quick search revealed that TVs aren't the only things Sony has rebranded. They've also rebranded Phones, cameras, & speakers. If what we include when talking about Sony as a whole is really just Playstation & buying things others made then rebranding them as their own, why not also include licensing?

Sony buying another company and rebranding the products is way different than licensing. Sony owns that company and all the products. Nintendo doesnt own walmart, target, spencers, best buy ect... where their licensed material is sold. Hell to go another step nintendo doesnt own the warehouses where that licensed merch was made. Also I dont think anyone ever said "sony as whole is just really just playstation". That doesnt add up. But yeah nintendo also does licensing I never bring it up because thats a givin for any company. I wonder how much they get from it and if it's a meaningful factor in their profits. They never talk about their merchendising in profit meetings it seems.

#4213 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Sony buying another company and rebranding the products is way different than licensing. Sony owns that company and all the products. Nintendo doesnt own walmart, target, spencers, best buy ect... where their licensed material is sold. Hell to go another step nintendo doesnt own the warehouses where that licensed merch was made. Also I dont think anyone ever said "sony as whole is just really just playstation". That doesnt add up. But yeah nintendo also does licensing I never bring it up because thats a givin for any company. I wonder how much they get from it and if it's a meaningful factor in their profits. They never talk about their merchendising in profit meetings it seems.

If we are to ignore Nintendo World & Pokemon Center while also excluding the few Sony & Microsoft stores strewn about, neither Sony of microsoft own the stores they are selling their merch at (i.e., every store you just mentioned). Thus I don't see how one can use that as an arguing point.
Same with the warehouses, I'm pretty sure even Nintendo does (I know Microsoft & Sony) outsource their console production to warehouses they do not own.
And as for "Sony is just playstation", that is misinterpretation of my words. I never meant that anybody implied this.

I see what you are trying to say about Sony owning these rebranded products though. I just think, when considering Nintendo licenses more than the other two it should be considered. I guess that is just my opinion.
I also wonder how much revenue they make. Especially when I see pikachus, marios, ect... at fairs as prizes.

#4214 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

Everyone stop. This has gotten way off topic. Take it to the proper forums. I know this thread isn't active but that doesn't make it right to throw it way off topic.

#4215 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

Everyone stop. This has gotten way off topic. Take it to the proper forums. I know this thread isn't active but that doesn't make it right to throw it way off topic.

Reported for making sense.

#4216 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

If we are to ignore Nintendo World & Pokemon Center while also excluding the few Sony & Microsoft stores strewn about, neither Sony of microsoft own the stores they are selling their merch at (i.e., every store you just mentioned). Thus I don't see how one can use that as an arguing point.
Same with the warehouses, I'm pretty sure even Nintendo does (I know Microsoft & Sony) outsource their console production to warehouses they do not own.
And as for "Sony is just playstation", that is misinterpretation of my words. I never meant that anybody implied this.

I see what you are trying to say about Sony owning these rebranded products though. I just think, when considering Nintendo licenses more than the other two it should be considered. I guess that is just my opinion.
I also wonder how much revenue they make. Especially when I see pikachus, marios, ect... at fairs as prizes.

Ive never seen a nintendo world or even heard of a pokemon center so I didnt consider them thats all. Like I said though If we ever get a chance to see the % of profits their licensing amounts to that would be nice. The fact of the matter is all the money nintendo is losing atm is because of the games (hardware & software) they make.

#4217 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

Ive never seen a nintendo world or even heard of a pokemon center so I didnt consider them thats all.

Nintendo World is located in NYC. Use to be the Pokemon Center, now the Pokemon Center is located within this store. You can play games there (for free), buy official & licensed merch, buy games & consoles, limited edition consoles only available there, and there's also a really nice history of Nintendo always on display (which changes periodically to the history of whatever new game is coming out, then back to Nintendo). If you're ever in NYC, I highly recommend going. It's a nice experience for any Nintendo fan.
The remaining Pokemon Center is located somewhere in Japan. If it's anything like the NYC one was, it's basically the Pokemon Center in the games come to life. Pokemon limited edition statues & consoles only available there, places to play the games & of course buy pokemon merch.
Both places also host gaming & trading card tourneys.
And I agree with the rest of what you said.

Now in the interest of getting back on topic though:
It seems the yoshi shirts are now out of stock.

#4218 Sway   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Digital I2Bs for Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mario Golf World Tour are now up. Just like the physical I2Bs, they expire April 25th.

- Kirby Triple Deluxe (download)

- Mario Golf World Tour (download)

#4219 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3768 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

Wake me up when September ends Mario Kart pops up. :D

#4220 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9896 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Phineas and Ferb Quest For Cool Stuff 3DS:

B5S-MNXZ-Y3JJ-3LR

#4221 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3800 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Phineas and Ferb Quest For Cool Stuff 3DS:

B5S-MNXZ-Y3JJ-3LR

Already used. Either stolen or the person who took it is still filling out the survey.

#4222 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Yeah, back to arguing about how CN isn't free and complaining how bad it is!

#4223 mitch079   Don't be a moron! CAGiversary!   12660 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

I apologize for not being more specific: I don't own an flatscreen HD TV. Don't really like HD. Can't afford it even if I did. My old pre-digital ones work for what i want them to. I have two old fat back SONY TVs. So when I said I like their TVs, I actually meant their old ones.

'sup IATCG.

#4224 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3800 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Son of a... well the year end club nintendo email came for me and it's worse than last year... I have 4,370 points expiring this time around. Last year I had to waste points on a bunch of junk as nothing is ever restocked.

#4225 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

Son of a... well the year end club nintendo email came for me and it's worse than last year... I have 4,370 points expiring this time around. Last year I had to waste points on a bunch of junk as nothing is ever restocked.

damn if you have that many expiring at the end of this Nintendo year you should of gotten one the luigi figurine hell even a couple of them lol

#4226 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

Why would you redeem so many codes at once? o.x;; I am not trying to be rude, mean, or anything, I am just genuinely curious why you would redeem enough codes to hit platinum 7.3 times in one calendar year. 

#4227 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

Seriously. It's the same thing as when someone complained about losing enough points to have gotten several of he worthwhile rewards that had been up recently. Even if you don't personally want things there's been items that sell for a reasonable amount.

#4228 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3800 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

Seriously. It's the same thing as when someone complained about losing enough points to have gotten several of he worthwhile rewards that had been up recently. Even if you don't personally want things there's been items that sell for a reasonable amount.

I don't believe in reselling. At all. I despise it.

#4229 Kismayaz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

Just about everything in this world is resold, groceries, gas, even your water.

#4230 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:59 AM

'sup IATCG.

I see this around a lot, what does it mean?

Also: does anyone know if the nintendoland bundled with a controller comes with club nintendo points? I thought only the version bundled with wii u didn't come with points.