* * * * - 31 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games Up (11/17-12/14)

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

#31 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

When was the last time they had those DS cases that hold 18 games in stock in the rewards section? Wondering if those are something that come & go regularly, or if they're most likely gone for good. I just filled mine up & would like a second one.

december. i ordered one to give to a friend as a christmas gift. im not sure how many times theyve restocked them, but i definitely ordered it on two different occasions.

they tend to go quick since theyre relatively cheap and very practical.

#32 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Good thread. I never think to check Club Nintendo other than when I register something, need to do better at keeping up on the game offers so I don't miss something I want and this thread will help with that.

#33 moothemagiccow   Tall buildings shake Silenced   1075 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

moothemagiccow

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Augh I can't decide if I should get Super Punch Out or wait and see what's on next month. I don't have the classic controller and got burned on Kirby Super Star

Good thread. I never think to check Club Nintendo other than when I register something, need to do better at keeping up on the game offers so I don't miss something I want and this thread will help with that.

There's a thread in the CAG Nintendo forums that gets regular updates

#34 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Just noticed that. I don't visit the Nintendo area often too many kids and fanboys (though not as bad as other sites). I mainly just check general gaming, video game and DVD/BR deals, off topic and the 360 forum here. Nintendo and PS3 only occasionally as I'm not as into those platforms.

#35 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1761 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

If you're talking about the 3DS branded one, yeah, that's gone for good (just watched one sell for $10 or so in a lowball). You should still be able to get the Animal Crossing/Navy Blue ones that include styluses for 600. And thanks for all the good comments on the OP:D

Yeah, that was me. I think I paid around 18 or so for it. I missed it when it was in stock at Club Nintendo and have been wanting one ever since. I think they sell for around 25 or 30 on EBay.

Hopefully they restock soon, I'm sure I'll need another one.

#36 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Augh I can't decide if I should get Super Punch Out or wait and see what's on next month. I don't have the classic controller and got burned on Kirby Super Star

I got Super Punch Out! and really like it from the little I play. I'm using a classic controller pro, but it also supports gamecube controllers;)

#37 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

they should be but I doubt anyone knows what they are. Hope that helps un-knot your panties.

Coming from a probable neckbeard that really hurts my feelings. ;)

#38 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I got Super Punch Out! and really like it from the little I play. I'm using a classic controller pro, but it also supports gamecube controllers;)

I wanted that really badly but then I saw it was for the Wii and not for the 3DS.. I just don't understand Nintendo. They make amazing games and people will pay for them more than once but it's just not right.

#39 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6449 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Yeah, that was me. I think I paid around 18 or so for it. I missed it when it was in stock at Club Nintendo and have been wanting one ever since. I think they sell for around 25 or 30 on EBay.

Hopefully they restock soon, I'm sure I'll need another one.

$25 or $30??? That's nuts. I'll jut take my chances on a restock. Thanks for the info guys. :)

#40 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

$25 or $30??? That's nuts. I'll jut take my chances on a restock. Thanks for the info guys. :)

This?
[url]https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/24002.do[/url

edit: oh, after you sign in it says its unavailable.

#41 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1761 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Yep, just checked Ebay. the last four sold have been $35+ with shipping. I thought the same thing when I looked at those prices so I'm glad I got it at the price I did. Even $20 is a lot but they are really nice to hold your loose carts in.

#42 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5068 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

I ordered 3 on the last restock and I'm glad I did, those prices are ridiculous and I had missed them the first time they were available.

#43 ibuki  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

I had mine for a while, it is really awesome.

#44 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1761 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

I ordered 3 on the last restock and I'm glad I did, those prices are ridiculous and I had missed them the first time they were available.

Do you remember when they last restocked it? Just curious how long ago it was.

#45 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5068 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

I can't remember if I ordered them around the new year or that's when they arrived and it was earlier.

#46 peruvian_001   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

peruvian_001

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

I really hope that next month has some good downloadable games, I got most of these and I'm sittin on a heavy amount of points lol

#47 Artrigis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

I should probably buy that kid icarus.. have literally thousand of points im sitting on. But I think Im going to hold out for some exclusive limited release thing.

#48 Namurashi   I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light! CAGiversary!   568 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

If you're talking about the 3DS branded one, yeah, that's gone for good (just watched one sell for $10 or so in a lowball). You should still be able to get the Animal Crossing/Navy Blue ones that include styluses for 600. And thanks for all the good comments on the OP:D

Also to clarify, the Animal Crossing and Navy Blue DS cases won't hold the 3DS carts unless you modify them to fit the nub.

#49 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

Also to clarify, the Animal Crossing and Navy Blue DS cases won't hold the 3DS carts unless you modify them to fit the nub.

good to know, I haven't got a 3DS so I didn't realize

#50 golfer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   393 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

december. i ordered one to give to a friend as a christmas gift. im not sure how many times theyve restocked them, but i definitely ordered it on two different occasions.

they tend to go quick since theyre relatively cheap and very practical.

The last one I ordered was on February 8th. I ordered my first in December. I still haven't filled up my first one but am only two games away from it. They are extremely practical and well made though not worth the 35 they are going for on ebay. I hope they restock again as I would not mind having a third... just in case. I dont know what I would do if I had to store one of my carts somewhere else.

#51 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

added some links to the OP, hopefully nothing breaks:rofl:

#52 E-104 Epsilon   Weeb Dreamin' CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

E-104 Epsilon

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

So I really want the Animal Crossing case, but its for DS not 3DS.

Will the stylii fit in the 3DS and will the case hold its games?

#53 Namurashi   I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light! CAGiversary!   568 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

No, the Styli are specifically for the DS, but it shouldn't matter since they're housed in the DS case. Also, as I mentioned earlier the Animal Crossing case will not house 3DS games.

#54 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

it was confirmed a few posts up that it won't hold 3DS games without some modification. From what it looks like, it seems the styluses won't fit either, but I can't confirm this. Look at your 3DS stylus, and compare it to a picture of a DS lite stylus. If it looks more like an actual pen, and less like a stick of plastic, it's probably more akin to the DSi XL stylus which obviously is much larger than the standard ones. Again, this is pretty much guess work, so anyone that actually has them should chime in.

EDIT: I always seem to post unnecessarily long replies. Namurashi beat me to it.

#55 wbc1228   huh?! CAGiversary!   2891 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:20 AM

I have the Animal Crossing case (brought it when it was on sale for 350pts).
It was made for DS games, but it will indeed hold 3ds games (the fit is a little tight).
The stylus fit the 3ds xl but not perfectly, it sticks out a little bit (less than 1mm)

#56 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3689 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

$35 on ebay is crazy.
$7 or less and holds more:
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B004MPR0ZC/

Kohls used to sell them for $4.

#57 Namurashi   I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light! CAGiversary!   568 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

I have the Animal Crossing case (brought it when it was on sale for 350pts).
It was made for DS games, but it will indeed hold 3ds games (the fit is a little tight).
The stylus fit the 3ds xl but not perfectly, it sticks out a little bit (less than 1mm)

This is why I said it'd work if you want to mod it (snip it where the nub of the 3DS cart will go), although it won't be holding a lot of games. Constantly using it for 3DS games will wear it down because it's made out of a foam type dealie but it definitely does look nice. I kinda wish I bit the bullet and got one when that Luigi sale was going on but I figured with the 3DS case I wouldn't need one.

#58 Artrigis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

I do like my 3ds case I got off club nintendo. Same size as a traditional 3ds case, so fits nicely with the rest.
Most cases are pretty bad, where I feel like Im going to break the cart taking it out.
The CN case feels perfect, really glad I got one. Ill pick up another next time they pop up.

#59 frostybroc   ROFLTrooper CAGiversary!   1270 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

Good look on the thread.

#60 AdamTen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   549 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ahhh, just realized I missed a 50 point Nintendo Land survey from the Wii U. I'm an idiot.