Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - PS Vita $20.00

[quote name='whoknows']I'm tempted to grab this but the demo was pretty difficult IMO.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've played previous Super Monkey Ball games on other systems, but even compared to those this one seems particularly difficult. I don't know how much enjoyment I'd get before I'd have to give up on the game.

[quote name='Rockgamer']Same here. I've played previous Super Monkey Ball games on other systems, but even compared to those this one seems particularly difficult. I don't know how much enjoyment I'd get before I'd have to give up on the game.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up on release day and while it was fun, it ramped up the difficulty way too fast. I wish it were more like super monkey ball 2 where you could retry the levels as many times as you needed. :/

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Owned. It's been this price for a while on Amazon. Hoping it'll drop closer to $10, then I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing about Army Corps of Hell, lol. Then I missed out on the deal because I wanted to PM it at BB. Lesson learned.

bread's done
Back