Futureshop Steelbook Days Apri 2-4. Online only

canuckcollector

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Steel-Book-Days-h_en.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/steelbook-days/steelbooks.aspx

You will have to add the steelbook manually. Used tsilon $20 code for Injustice regular edition. The code doesn't seem to work on collector's unfortunately.

I don't understand? This game was already in the flyer this week, saying you get a steelbook with the preorder. Why is April 2-4 any different? Usually the steelbooks in the flyer are available all the way up to the release date.

Last time I was in Futureshop, they had steelbooks attached to games with elastics on the shelves just trying to get rid of them (Gears of War Judgement, Startcraft 2 HotS, etc).

The tsilon code works, the $20 of last of us that came with God of war doesn't combine with the steelbook. Injustice strikes me as something that may plunge in price very fast.

[quote name='bloodwings']I don't understand?[/QUOTE]

The steelbooks aren't offered with online preorders. For this April 2-4 promo, they are.

On-topic: Steelbooks stacked with tsilon code for Injustice but the $20 Last of Us code wasn't working. Called Customer Service and they said the code should be applied to the order within 3-5 days.

[quote name='CoachHines']The steelbooks aren't offered with online preorders. For this April 2-4 promo, they are.[/QUOTE]

Futureshop must be cutting back :( I pre-ordered Halo 4 on the website and it came in the mail with the steelbook.

Ah, nevermind. Just read the rest of the thread. I didn't buy that game so no biggy.

But I did just preorder about 10 minutes ago. Make sure you manually add it to your cart! I think in the past it did it automatically, but not this time.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Are the steelbooks not available in store? I am headed up to Canada this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yes but you get them on release day.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Are the steelbooks not available in store? I am headed up to Canada this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Depending on the store, some steelbooks are still laying around. My store still has Starcraft 2 HotS steelbooks, and a bunch of others, just attached to the games on the shelves with elastics.

Its YMMV after release day.

bread's done
Back