GGT 230 thinks J-Cart and Frost are whiny babies

[quote name='distgfx']Does the demo even have online?[/QUOTE]

nope.

[quote name='GUNNM']Man I need to convert my GS credit to amazon credit asap so I can pick up a $250 GOW A PS3 dawgs. I got like $500 credit just sitting doing shit. I'll buy a PS3 and a metal gear rex figurine ^___^[/QUOTE]

why don't you just pick up a ps3 at gamestop?

[quote name='GUNNM']I hate fighting games.[/QUOTE]

except Marvel..?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bioshock Infinite's story is paper thin.
[/QUOTE]

i thought it was pretty good. i really enjoyed the
nod to Rapture
at the end and thought they did pretty cool stuff with
the lutece siblings
. i actually thought it was really good considering it was a video game story and not a movie or a book.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Injustice demo later today ^_^[/QUOTE]

played it, is really good, Lex is a ton of fun.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Seems the Injustice demo is up on 360, for those that care. And Doomsday is playable, I think?[/QUOTE]

you can fight against him but not play as him.

[quote name='icebeast']I might give it a try tonight, that or tomorrow, I have to go to the gym tonight and I'm grinding out ME3 multiplayer in preperation for finally finishing ME3, probably be done with it before the end of the week, which will be nice because then I can focus my weekends on finishing my cosplay project which is still kind of behind where I would feel comfortable having it with when I need it done by approaching at a quick pace.[/QUOTE]
Good! Can't wait to see how you feel about the end!

[quote name='Krymner']Brock Samson could beat the hell out of Batman.[/QUOTE]
I think their fight would be like Brock/21's fight.

[quote name='GUNNM']I downloaded seasons 1-4 of the venture brothers. Let's get on skype and discuss each episode[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you're serious, but I would actually legitimately be up for doing this. I'm a big fan and know a shit ton about what went into just about every episode and it would be cool to get someone else's point of view on some events in the Ventureverse.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']in the mean time I'll be playing Marvel doe[/QUOTE]
Saaame. And Skyrim.

Also, for anyone wondering the mission and STAR Labs modes in Injustice are basically the Challenge Tower from MK9. The best thing is that instead of just giving you XP (Koins) they'll also unlock some skins for you to use, too.

[quote name='distgfx']I can't get the injustice demo because I'm not a gold member. Thanks, MS.[/QUOTE]

MS doesn't care because you aren't paying them to care about you.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']X-Com? I have that game. I should play it.[/QUOTE]

I should play it too. But last time I checked, every country hated me.

[quote name='distgfx']I can't get the injustice demo because I'm not a gold member. Thanks, MS.[/QUOTE]

Sony will let you help yourself in a few hours, when it's Grace Chen time.

Based on the video I watched though... I'm going to save the bandwidth.

[quote name='GUNNM']Injustice obviously didn't want to sell that many copies of this game. Like 4 females on the roster and not one of them is laura bailey. Yet she does voices of three other DC females in ONE GAME.

2013 LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Superheroes Unite (video) (completed)
Harley Quinn (voice) / Poison Ivy (voice) / Wonder Woman (voice)

BioShock Infinite (Video Game)
Additional Voices (voice)

What additional voices did she do?[/QUOTE]
To their defense, her Wonder Woman and Harley suck ass. And despite my severe dislike of Timmy Turner playing Harley in this game, she's beginning to find the role a little more.

D'awww :( Soon PSN will have it!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sony will let you help yourself in a few hours, when it's Grace Chen time.

Based on the video I watched though... I'm going to save the bandwidth.[/QUOTE]
You don't like the looks of it or it's just too barebones? I'll admit, I probably won't be downloading it on PS3 despite it being so small in size because there's just not too much to do in the demo.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

I don't know if you're serious, but I would actually legitimately be up for doing this. I'm a big fan and know a shit ton about what went into just about every episode and it would be cool to get someone else's point of view on some events in the Ventureverse.
.[/QUOTE]
Indignate already made fun of my voice I'm super self conscious about chatting with other people now.

Wait I was thinking of the harley quinn voice from arkham city which wasn't the original VA. What was the story behind that?

Go Hastings has Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $20 plus shipping on their website or their Amazon store. Cheapest price for it since the BB coupon deal last fall.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Go Hastings has Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $20 plus shipping on their website or their Amazon store. Cheapest price for it since the BB coupon deal last fall.[/QUOTE]
Buy dark souls for $15 at amazon dawg

[quote name='MSUHitman']Go Hastings has Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $20 plus shipping on their website or their Amazon store. Cheapest price for it since the BB coupon deal last fall.[/QUOTE]

I got KoA on PC through Origin for $15 at some point a while ago (I think it was that price or cheaper during the last Origin sale (where I got DA2 for $6)); game isn't really worth even $15 in my opinion though unless you want to play a fairly easy game with tons and tons of pointless MMO style quests.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
You don't like the looks of it or it's just too barebones? I'll admit, I probably won't be downloading it on PS3 despite it being so small in size because there's just not too much to do in the demo.[/QUOTE]

I watched the overview video by the Team Spooky dude who was apparently a beta tester for the game... didn't really look appealing to me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Indignate already made fun of my voice I'm super self conscious about chatting with other people now.

Wait I was thinking of the harley quinn voice from arkham city which wasn't the original VA. What was the story behind that?[/QUOTE]
Arleen Sorkin is the original Harley and was unable to do some of the voice acting in Arkham City due to scheduling being off, so DC has apparently kind of given her a big fuck you and just decided to cast other chicks as Harley ever since because it fits with their "searching out" other actors and actresses to do DCAU roles since the people from the original shows won't be around forever. New chick (Tara Strong) plays Harley and is known for PowerPuff Girls, Fairly Oddparents, and just about anything else you've watched. She's basically Steve Blum/Nolan North with ovaries.

Biggest disappointment so far is that they haven't picked an "official" voice for the Joker yet since Hamill left. They had supposedly decided on John DiMaggio after his well received Joker from Under the Red Hood, but that went nowhere fast. Don't know who they're ultimately going to choose.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I watched the overview video by the Team Spooky dude who was apparently a beta tester for the game... didn't really look appealing to me.[/QUOTE]
Aww, that's sad! Hopefully you warm up to it. I really think you'd like it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Arleen Sorkin is the original Harley and was unable to do some of the voice acting in Arkham City due to scheduling being off, so DC has apparently kind of given her a big fuck you and just decided to cast other chicks as Harley ever since because it fits with their "searching out" other actors and actresses to do DCAU roles since the people from the original shows won't be around forever. New chick (Tara Strong) plays Harley and is known for PowerPuff Girls, Fairly Oddparents, and just about anything else you've watched. She's basically Steve Blum/Nolan North with ovaries.

Biggest disappointment so far is that they haven't picked an "official" voice for the Joker yet since Hamill left. They had supposedly decided on John DiMaggio after his well received Joker from Under the Red Hood, but that went nowhere fast. Don't know who they're ultimately going to choose.

Aww, that's sad! Hopefully you warm up to it. I really think you'd like it.[/QUOTE]
John (voice of marcus fenix) did a pretty damn good job in that red hood movie.

So i accidentally traded in Gears: J and got 32 for it at gamestop. Powa to da Playaz ^_^ Now off to play some Defiance and Ninja Gaiden 3: RE

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So i accidentally traded in Gears: J and got 32 for it at gamestop. Powa to da Playaz ^_^ Now off to play some Defiance and Ninja Gaiden 3: RE[/QUOTE]
Bro we never got to co op =[

[quote name='corrosivefrost']http://shoryuken.com/2013/04/02/basic-injustice-gods-among-us-system-tutorial-by-arturo-sanchez/[/QUOTE]
Okay, don't think that's the same guy from earlier. That guy seems to know his way around it pretty well. Stillll, I think you'd like it. Hopefully the game entices you a bit more.

[quote name='GUNNM']John (voice of marcus fenix) did a pretty damn good job in that red hood movie.[/QUOTE]
He did. Probably my favorite Joker outside of Mark Hamill's work.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Need NG3 RE for $20.[/QUOTE]
So do I.. Mmmmm.

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh badass just saw a trailer for a new TMNT xbla game.
GOTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7GAZcAZuA[/QUOTE]
Looks pretty cool despite the Turtles looking awful.

tumblr_mkln2tmQdE1r3gb3zo1_400_zps6897d928.gif

I like to think of this as JSP after finding his gal is preggers.

Okay, I'm not Hitler anymore.

Watched that video and it was pretty interesting to find out that the original team was so small. Old school "indie" developers in a strict sense.

[quote name='j-cart']Ahhhh yea... More people getting let go.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/02/layoffs-square-enix-los-angeles/

Not the mention that SE LA literally, literally does like who knows what lol.

/edit: Oh man, it just gets even better!

http://kotaku.com/activision-lays-off-high-moon-studios-deadpool-team-466330803[/QUOTE]
Who woulda thunk the death of video games not come from a law but by the death of costing too much to make?

Capcom can always fall back on their 8-bit games(obviously not a new mega man game).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm currently arguing with Zerki over if Batman is better than Superman on Faceboooook.[/QUOTE]
I'm on the side of the guy who is on batman's side.

Got that Persona 4 Arena if any of y'all wanna play.

To catch up to what's been said so far: okay, sure, that sucks, very unfortunate, I agree.

bread's done
Back