USED PS Vita & 3DS Games $24.99 at BB

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Just informing all that most of the more expensive used 3DS and PS Vita games are now $24.99. I know the 3DS games have been $24.99, but now the PS Vita games as well.

Here are the links for the 3DS games and PS Vita games. Games like AC III: Liberation is only $24.99, as well as Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Call of Duty: Declassified for the Vita. Similarly, games like Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Super Mario 3D Land.

List of 3DS Games

List of PS Vita Games

Note:
PS Vita Games that require an online pass-
LBP Vita
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Last edited by a moderator:
i got $80 in certificates but i was saving it to pre order a next gen console but this deal seems too good to pass up considering that mario games tend to keep theyre value for years

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']Now if they would do a Buy 2 get 1 free right i would be all over this![/QUOTE]

They are, aren't they?

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']Now if they would do a Buy 2 get 1 free right i would be all over this![/QUOTE]

They are.

Picked up Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Kid Icarus, Star Fox and Zelda: OOT for $100, less $20 RZ Cert.

Not a bad haul. I just picked up the Pikachu 3DSXL so I got the essential games to get me up and running on the cheap.

Granted, you have to call CS to adjust the order for the promo, but a little leg work for the deal is worth it.

Final Edit: Looks like they finally took down the banner. So no go on the B2G1 Free Promo anymore. :sadpanda:

If only they had VLR, NFS, and Sonic in stock...I might bite. $50 for those three are a good deal, but a part of me feels like NFS and Sonic will be $10 eventually and VLR is a game I am still on the fence about.

Just a heads up about Vita games that saves character data on the card like Ragnarok Odyysey. You'll have to install the game first, and then you have to delete the game data file from the Vita Live Screen. You have to do this if you want to unlock trophies. Here's my post from the other thread.

"Received my pre-owned copies of Sonic All-Stars and Ragnarok Odyssey, and they wer complete! Good deal! Will be buying more Vita games in the future."

Does anyone have a list of Vita games that require an online pass? Just so we know when we buy a used copy of a Vita game. If anyone has one, they should post it in the OP. Thanks for the heads up though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Does anyone have a list of Vita games that require an online pass? Just so we know when we buy a used copy of a Vita game. If anyone has one, they should post it in the OP. Thanks for the heads up though.[/QUOTE]
Vita games that require online pass (not necessarily complete, found through Google):
LBP
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB 12
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Please add to op.

I might finally get LittleBigPlanet. Haven't found it for less than $40. Hopefully my local Best Buy has a used copy.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just a heads up about Vita games that saves character data on the card like Ragnarok Odyysey. You'll have to install the game first, and then you have to delete the game data file from the Vita Live Screen. You have to do this if you want to unlock trophies. Here's my post from the other thread.

"Received my pre-owned copies of Sonic All-Stars and Ragnarok Odyssey, and they wer complete! Good deal! Will be buying more Vita games in the future."

Does anyone have a list of Vita games that require an online pass? Just so we know when we buy a used copy of a Vita game. If anyone has one, they should post it in the OP. Thanks for the heads up though.[/QUOTE]

From what I could fine, Vita games with online pass included in the sale:

PSASBR
LBP
FIFA
MLB
Unit 13

[quote name='Blabadon']My cart's had P4G, VLR, and FE:A in it for a week at these prices in hopes the B2G1 would work[/QUOTE]

All the RPGS are not in stock for shipping :(

I have three pre owned in my cart but I'm not receiving a B2G1 discount. Didn't receive it yesterday with three different pre owned games either.

[quote name='lilman']Vita games that require online pass (not necessarily complete, found through Google):
LBP
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB 12
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Please add to op.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post this as well. Added to the op.

[quote name='Kirnzee']
I have three pre owned in my cart but I'm not receiving a B2G1 discount. Didn't receive it yesterday with three different pre owned games either.[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, it hasn't worked all week. Only people who called CS and reported the banner got the B2G1. Now apparently the banner is gone, so the B2G1 looks like it's officially dead.

[quote name='JMusic']I might finally get LittleBigPlanet. Haven't found it for less than $40. Hopefully my local Best Buy has a used copy.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $20 from that Gamestop deal awhile ago. It's an awesome game and well worth the money.

[quote name='Kirnzee']All the RPGS are not in stock for shipping :(

I have three pre owned in my cart but I'm not receiving a B2G1 discount. Didn't receive it yesterday with three different pre owned games either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it hasn't worked under any conditions for any game. Doesn't pick up in store work though (not for B2G1) instead of shipping?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Anyone able to snag Dragon's Crown before it went out of stock? :)[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been released yet. BBY's system must be messed up.

[quote name='lilman']Vita games that require online pass (not necessarily complete, found through Google):[/QUOTE]

Is the pass only required if you're going to play online, or required to play, period?

Thanks. And thanks to the OP.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Anyone able to snag Dragon's Crown before it went out of stock? :)[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that as well. Thanks for adding that information to the OP. Much appreciated.

[quote name='morrodox']Is the pass only required if you're going to play online, or required to play, period?

Thanks. And thanks to the OP.[/QUOTE]

First one. They don't lock out used games.

$16 even for Persona 4 is a damn good deal thanks to the app on Facebook! Thankfully Vita games don't come with a manual so I wont be disappointed about the whole complete thing for the game when it arrives (with my luck that little shit wont come with the original case lol).

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']$16 even for Persona 4 is a damn good deal thanks to the app on Facebook! Thankfully Vita games don't come with a manual so I wont be disappointed about the whole complete thing for the game when it arrives (with my luck that little shit wont come with the original case lol).[/QUOTE]

This discount still possible?

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']$16 even for Persona 4 is a damn good deal thanks to the app on Facebook! Thankfully Vita games don't come with a manual so I wont be disappointed about the whole complete thing for the game when it arrives (with my luck that little shit wont come with the original case lol).[/QUOTE]

How?

[quote name='Blabadon']This discount still possible?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vinsanity']How?[/QUOTE]

From the Best Buy Reward Zone App on Facebook. Last month if you spent $10 or more on a purchase at BB you would get 500 Reward points which equals $10 bucks.

[quote name='Aberforth']Is this in store too? Anyone able to find these in store? Specifically Monster Hunter?[/QUOTE]

Good instore as well as long as the game matches the page it's on. Got Zelda 3DS for $25 today, as well as NFS: MW for the Vita.

What shape are the games usually in when you buy used from BB? Do you get the manual and the case?

I may take advantage of this to pick up VLR, P4G and Ragnarok later this month. It STACKS with 10% off for being member of Unlocked automatically in the online checkout and I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon on used games.

For me it comes out to 47.79 with tax for 3 games so effectively $15.93 per game and I haven't seen P4G, VLR, Silent Hill, Ragnarock or monkey ball go that low lately, but they will probably all get price cut eventually. Problem is that I won't be able to buy them online because it's showing none in my area for them so i'll have to find them instore.

I prefer buying games new so I'm probably going to hold off to see what retailers do deep discounts on new games that I could price match and stack with a buy 2 get 1 free on new games i have a separate coupon for. But I can use this deal as a plan b.

Actually I'll probably use the b2g1f for new games on soul sacrifice with whatever game I find a good price cut at another retailer to price match and then i'll use this deal to use the b2g1f for used games coupon for whatever is left. Gonna be patient and watch the price cuts to see how cheap I can get everything.

I'm getting to the point where I need to spend less time looking for deals and more time actually playing these games. Managed to work through my backlog, but I have a ton of games in que for when I get a vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thrifty1']What shape are the games usually in when you buy used from BB? Do you get the manual and the case?

I may take advantage of this to pick up VLR, P4G and Ragnarok later this month. It STACKS with 10% off for being member of Unlocked automatically in the online checkout and I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon on used games.

For me it comes out to 47.79 for 3 games so effectively $15.93 per game and I haven't seen P4G, VLR, Silent Hill, Ragnarock or monkey ball go that low lately, but they will probably all get price cut eventually.

I prefer buying games new so I'm probably going to hold off to see what retailers do deep discounts on new games that I could price match and stack with a buy 2 get 1 free on new games i have a separate coupon for. But I can use this deal as a plan b.

Actually I'll probably use the b2g1f for new games on soul sacrifice with whatever game I find a good price cut at another retailer to price match and then i'll use this deal to use the b2g1f for used games coupon for whatever is left. Gonna be patient and watch the price cuts to see how cheap I can get everything.[/QUOTE]

They're similar to GS, but disc based games are in great condition when you buy them from BB. Their resurfacing machine is magic. As for carts, they look like how carts are supposed to look.

As for you B2G1 new games coupon, you're likely NOT going to be able to stack the price match with the coupon, but that is a YMMV situation.

[quote name='Geco17']They're similar to GS, but disc based games are in great condition when you buy them from BB. Their resurfacing machine is magic. As for carts, they look like how carts are supposed to look.

As for you B2G1 new games coupon, you're likely NOT going to be able to stack the price match with the coupon, but that is a YMMV situation.[/QUOTE]

Yep i just realized that myself a minute ago after looking over the coupon. The new game coupon isn't as useful unless they also sale price new games.

But the new game coupon still could potentially be useful to use for soul sacrifice which i'd buy on release if they drop the price on 2 other games that I want to 19.99. Then I'd effectively be paying $20 per game which would be a good way to pick up Soul Sacrifice on release.

[quote name='SSchmidt']Does anyone know how long this deal will last?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it. At the rate Vitas are selling in the US, you're more likely to see these games go cheaper NEW before these deals expire.

I'd say these are good deals for now, but certainly come Black Friday you can get even better deals on these games NEW. Possibly sooner.

Until Sony cuts the price on the Vita from $250 wifi to $210 sales are going to be sluggish and games will continue to get all these crazy cuts. I don't think Soul Sacrfice will do too much because although it might be a great game, it's still going to be for more of a niche audience which is why Sony gave away Demon's Souls this week with PS+. Smart move using one soul rpg as a gateway drug to another.

Even with my buy 2 get 1 free and additional 10% off, I see this as more of a I want to play these games now type of deal as opposed to lowest price i'm going to get this at type deal.

[quote name='SSchmidt']Does anyone know how long this deal will last?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it. At the rate Vitas are selling in the US, you're more likely to see these games go cheaper NEW before these deals expire.

I'd say these are good deals for now, but certainly come Black Friday you can get even better deals on these games NEW. Possibly sooner.

Until Sony cuts the price on the Vita from $250 wifi to $210 sales are going to be sluggish and games will continue to get all these crazy cuts. I don't think Soul Sacrfice will do too much because although it might be a great game, it's still going to be for more of a niche audience which is why Sony gave away Demon's Souls this week with PS+. Smart move using one soul rpg as a gateway drug to another.

Even with my buy 2 get 1 free and additional 10% off, I see this as more of a I want to play these games now type of deal as opposed to lowest price i'm going to get this at type deal.

That said, i'm trying to find more deals now and get more of my gaming done before November so I don't build up as big of a backlog as I did the last 2 years. It''s only possible because of how bad the sales on the Vita have been and how the impending PS4 is making all these PS3 games so dirt cheap to the point where I can't resist.

Thanks OP picked up a used copy of Ragnarok Odyssey today and just used a swagbucks giftcard to cover the cost it was a little bit over $24 after tax and GCU discount. Cheapest price I've seen for it and I'm glad it came with the case as well.

[quote name='lilseung']really?[/QUOTE]

from those links the specials on the side won't show buy 2 get one, but if you go back to it searching it for yourself it will. not sure how long it lasts and things won't stay in stock long enough for me to really take advantage

[quote name='Kirnzee']from those links the specials on the side won't show buy 2 get one, but if you go back to it searching it for yourself it will. not sure how long it lasts and things won't stay in stock long enough for me to really take advantage[/QUOTE]

Yup I see it now. I hope it lasts for awhile since some of the games like Luigi's mansion seems to be not available yet. I doubt it'll be that long though.

bread's done
Back