15% Gamestop 29.99$+

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So Gamestop currently is still running their 15FREE coupon code for 15% off anything 29.99$ or over. This can make some items like the 32GB Vita memory card 85$. However it also can be made to work with consoles if you add the 30$ or over item first then the console you want. I was able to get the ZombiU WiiU console edition bundle in cart for 360$, or a Refurbished white Vita, plus 32GB card for 210$ which while it isn't a huge discount it could be made to work depending on you getting something you want.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Does that work in store? at all?[/QUOTE]No I think most of the coupon's are online only, not to mention it's an error and i'm sure they wouldn't let it go through instore.

Ended up ording Luigi 3DS, Zombie Wii U and Injustice and the total order was $420. So I saved $80. Wasn't looking to get a Wii U but I saved $60 and I had $100 in credit just sitting in my account. So In total I paid $320 out of pocket.

[quote name='TaylorM06']This works for pre-orders also[/QUOTE]

Does it? I'm trying to get it to work on Beyond Two Souls since GS has exclusive special edition but the discount is not showing.

[quote name='diplo']Does it? I'm trying to get it to work on Beyond Two Souls since GS has exclusive special edition but the discount is not showing.[/QUOTE]

You have to add another $30 game, I think.

[quote name='Zolor23']You have to add another $30 game, I think.[/QUOTE]

Yep thats it, thank you! Don't know if I'll pull through with it now though.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Need to add a 29.99$ game or accessory then the preorder.[/QUOTE]

thanks, got it working now!

amazing spider man wii u (used ) and ZombiU WiiU console edition bundle, total 360.00 before tax. Cannot choose between this or upgrading my pc with a second graphics card sli (660 ti).

Thanks Op, ordered Luigi's Mansion. Code also said it included free shipping. Haven't ordered from them in a while; has value shipping been free for a while now?

Funny how it still works though it says it's expired.

Coupon 15FREE- 15% off and free value shipping on orders of $29.99 or more of in-stock games and accessories. Offer excludes game consoles. Expires 4/1/13Coupon 15FREE- 15% off and free value shipping on orders of $29.99 or more of in-stock games and accessories. Offer excludes game consoles. Expires 4/1/13.

Worked fine for me though, wonder when it REALLY expires?

[quote name='mfdoom']amazing spider man wii u (used ) and ZombiU WiiU console edition bundle, total 360.00 before tax. Cannot choose between this or upgrading my pc with a second graphics card sli (660 ti).[/QUOTE]

Get a second graphics card.

i put 2SOUL and dead island and it didn't work for me

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']i put 2worlds and dead island and it didn't work for me[/QUOTE]Need to be more specific on which Two worlds, and Dead island. The coupon only works with a 29.99$ or more game. So if you were getting Riptide you would use a 29.99$ game (Preowned preferred since it stacks with Cag16 and 10% Poweruprewards) then Dead island, would get the 15% off to.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Need to be more specific on which Two worlds, and Dead island. The coupon only works with a 29.99$ or more game. So if you were getting Riptide you would use a 29.99$ game (Preowned preferred since it stacks with Cag16 and 10% Poweruprewards) then Dead island, would get the 15% off to.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the total of the purchase needs to be $30 or over, but if you're pre-ordering, the offer only extends to them if you buy a $30 game. Strange system GS has.

You sir (OP) are my hero and well my bank accounts arch enemy. But I'm still a happy customer! Hope it goes through. I got order confirmation and stuff.

Zombie Wii U + Sonic All Stars (I just played it on my little nephews system it was a lot of fun though I worry that I might of found it cheaper than $30 its the kinda $20 game you find at walmart) for $358.26 - $73.56 in credit = $314.45 out of pocket. Not bad at all for the wii U bundle + game.

Wish I traded in my old ipod touch like I've been meaning to for awhile now. They are offering me $80 store credit for it. Think they can retroactively apply it? I know bestbuy would but I don't shop gamestop often enough to know their ins and outs.

[quote name='starmask2k3']so i would have put a 29.99 game with the two[/QUOTE]Assuming you meant beyond 2 souls then yes. You need a 29.99 Game or Accessory in order to get the 15% off to work on the preorder's. I would recommend a filler preowned game since it can stack with the extra 16% off and 10% more if you have a PUR card.

What are the odds of getting a used game in good shape from gamestop.com? Odds of getting the case and manual? Good or would I likely get a scratched up piece of crap?

[quote name='aeonus']What are the odds of getting a used game in good shape from gamestop.com? Odds of getting the case and manual? Good or would I likely get a scratched up piece of crap?[/QUOTE]

Get it. If you don't like it return it? lol I mean whats the worst that will happen. Or better yet exchange it.

EDIT: Also I got 2 orders from gamestop. 1 that says "We are currently reviewing your order #2348252352352. While this review may take up to 12 hours"

Then another that says "
Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business!" Giving me a break down of the order. Does that mean that it's been reviewed?

[quote name='aeonus']What are the odds of getting a used game in good shape from gamestop.com? Odds of getting the case and manual? Good or would I likely get a scratched up piece of crap?[/QUOTE]Thew newer the game the better chance it'll still have it's case/manual. I Have never gotten a (badly) scratched game from them, and if it was it still worked. Worst case you can take your packing receipt instore and just return it in there instead.

[quote name='dravack']Get it. If you don't like it return it? lol I mean whats the worst that will happen. Or better yet exchange it.

[/QUOTE]

Would they actually let me exchange an online one that comes w/ no case or manual for a good store copy? I know they've been questionable about that stuff before. A few years ago I got a PS2 there that ended up having a defective controller. The controller was Sony, tried to exchange it and they wouldn't let me have another Sony to replace it, would only offer me a generic. I had talk them into exchanging the entire system to get another system with a Sony controller.

Still wonder what everyone's luck has been with gs.com games. It doesn't seem worth it to traipse all over town to different GS's trying to replace a cruddy game even if they'll allow it.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Thew newer the game the better chance it'll still have it's case/manual. I Have never gotten a (badly) scratched game from them, and if it was it still worked. Worst case you can take your packing receipt instore and just return it in there instead.[/QUOTE]

The ones I'm concerned about are 7 - 14 mos old. Likely to have the case and manual?

[quote name='aeonus']Would they actually let me exchange an online one that comes w/ no case or manual for a good store copy? I know they've been questionable about that stuff before. A few years ago I got a PS2 there that ended up having a defective controller. The controller was Sony, tried to exchange it and they wouldn't let me have another Sony to replace it, would only offer me a generic. I had talk them into exchanging the entire system to get another system with a Sony controller.

Still wonder what everyone's luck has been with gs.com games. It doesn't seem worth it to traipse all over town to different GS's trying to replace a cruddy game even if they'll allow it.[/QUOTE]

Really depends on the manager. The old manager my store had wouldn't but I complained and bitched at cooperate after he was extremely rude and called me and a few other customers (not with but was there when he did) names. He eventually got fired and the new guy is great. So long as you bring your receipt you should be fine. I mean they can't not let you return it if that's how you got it.

EDIT: to the age thing one gamestop employee told me if a game is .99 or close to that its safe to assume its old enough they probably wont have the case anymore lol. Still upset me when I got my bomberman game

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']I thought Farcry 3 was going to be 29.99 soon at Gamestop for the PS3. Am I crazy?[/QUOTE]

I recall that it went that price for like 12 hours Wednesday night.

[quote name='dravack']
EDIT: to the age thing one gamestop employee told me if a game is .99 or close to that its safe to assume its old enough they probably wont have the case anymore lol. Still upset me when I got my bomberman game[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking AC: GOTY, NV: UE, X: EU. They're fairly new. Seems like a good deal with the stacking 16% and 15% discounts, but if there's a good chance I get a bad copy, I'll just wait. I'm guessing they'll drop eventually anyway, plus I might catch a little heat from the wife since I just had to replace my laptop that burned its MB again.

[quote name='dravack']You sir (OP) are my hero and well my bank accounts arch enemy. But I'm still a happy customer! Hope it goes through. I got order confirmation and stuff.

Zombie Wii U + Sonic All Stars (I just played it on my little nephews system it was a lot of fun though I worry that I might of found it cheaper than $30 its the kinda $20 game you find at walmart) for $358.26 - $73.56 in credit = $314.45 out of pocket. Not bad at all for the wii U bundle + game.

Wish I traded in my old ipod touch like I've been meaning to for awhile now. They are offering me $80 store credit for it. Think they can retroactively apply it? I know bestbuy would but I don't shop gamestop often enough to know their ins and outs.[/QUOTE]

They're doing bonus 50% for electronics if applied towards a Preowned item so that $80 can turn into $120. I got like $300 for an old iPhone that was sitting in my glove compartment the other day.

[quote name='DtotheP']They're doing bonus 50% for electronics if applied towards a Preowned item so that $80 can turn into $120. I got like $300 for an old iPhone that was sitting in my glove compartment the other day.[/QUOTE]

Nice just wish it would work on this deal.

[quote name='dravack']Nice just wish it would work on this deal.[/QUOTE]

just trade it in towards links crossbow on the wii. its .49 and will net you the x 1.5

[quote name='Mance227']just trade it in towards links crossbow on the wii. its .49 and will net you the x 1.5[/QUOTE]

They won't say anything or complain? Dude that's brilliant!

[quote name='dravack']They won't say anything or complain? Dude that's brilliant![/QUOTE]

no i've done it several times this week. they don't say a damn thing.

bread's done
Back