JCPenny 20% games

What the hell is JC Penny doing selling games.
And selling games at these prices? Most of this needs to be 50%-75% for anyone to take notice.

Sucks that there is not anything worthwhile for the prices they are charging. Was interested in Spectrobes till I saw that its $2.99 at Gamestop preowned.

Maybe I'm confusing it with another department store, but I believe JC Penny carried video games in store during the 90s.

[quote name='freshzen']Maybe I'm confusing it with another department store, but I believe JC Penny carried video games in store during the 90s.[/QUOTE]

Just like how Macy's did. Maybe JC Penny Shipped via 3rd party suppliers through the warehouse

[quote name='freshzen']Maybe I'm confusing it with another department store, but I believe JC Penny carried video games in store during the 90s and kept the same inventory and prices ever since.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Thanks! Got a copy of Imagine! Family Doctor, Ben 10, and Hollywood Squares.[/QUOTE]

nice haul

[quote name='Chedeng88']No wonder their stock is tanking.[/QUOTE]

Actually that was the new CEO's fault, who did away with "sales", and they fired him today, (seriously, they did, google it).

[quote name='preston181']Actually that was the new CEO's fault, who did away with "sales", and they fired him today, (seriously, they did, google it).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. He was trying to do this "store within a store" concept. But I didn't know that he got the boot today. Wow. Funny thing is, the guy replacing him is the one whom he replaced :lol:

Yeah, the idea that customers want straight up true good prices is flawed. Customers just want to believe they are getting good deals which is why when you go into a Kohl's the entire store is "on sale".

fuck jcp during christmas they had some button crap they were giving away. i played the 3 the associate gave me and now i can't get o their damn spammig email list

[quote name='tokyostomp']fuck jcp during christmas they had some button crap they were giving away. i played the 3 the associate gave me and now i can't get o their damn spammig email list[/QUOTE]

That button promo was an awesome one though! Was able to snag dozens of Skylander figures for free.

bread's done
Back