New Binary Domain $7.24 @ GoHastings/Amazon

Thanks for the heads up man I was gonna get this off gamefly,glad I Didn't!

off topic: is your pic princess garnet or am I just on crack?

I got it for 10 dollars on the microsoft store Black Friday sale and played through it about a month ago. I enjoyed it, and it was definitely worth the 10 dollars. I never play games multiplayer, but decided on a whim to try the horde mode style multiplayer. Unfortunately, I couldn't ever find a game or get anyone to join mine. So it was basically only the single player, which only took me about 10 or 15 hours, and that was it. Still, I was glad I got it for the 10 dollars and it was well worth my time and money.

You should really try to get a multi player session going. The Invasion mode is every bit as good as the single player, and when you have a team together that knows what it's doing, it's exhilarating because you're going to fight tooth and nail if you want to get to the end.

Probably would've bit again on the 360 version at that price. Oh well. I got it for $10 over the holidays but I think at the time I was a little burned out with the 3rd person cover games. I'm sure it'll be on a Gamefly sale for $7.99 at some point.

There was also Ninja Gaiden 3 and a couple other games for $5.99 + 3.99 shipping. Looks like someone bought them all.

Ordered from amazon when showed 4 left in stock... Just got a cancellation email... Stated "technical difficulties" as the reason, WTF??

[quote name='tjm01572']Ordered from amazon when showed 4 left in stock... Just got a cancellation email... Stated "technical difficulties" as the reason, WTF??[/QUOTE]

Meaning they list both on Amazon and their own site with a shared inventory, so when it sells out on Amazon and their site they don't have enough to go around.

I thought this game was gonna be another generic shooter. I decided to check out some reviews after seeing this thread. Part of it does look fairly basic... but it does look like it does enough of its own thing to warrant playing. I've added it to my list, hopefully I'll be able to find it around this price.

[quote name='tjm01572']Ordered from amazon when showed 4 left in stock... Just got a cancellation email... Stated "technical difficulties" as the reason, WTF??[/QUOTE]

Received the same email about an hour ago.

Good luck with that!

[quote name='AugustAPC']I thought this game was gonna be another generic shooter. I decided to check out some reviews after seeing this thread. Part of it does look fairly basic... but it does look like it does enough of its own thing to warrant playing. I've added it to my list, hopefully I'll be able to find it around this price.[/QUOTE]

Still one of my top 5 favorite 360 games. Seriously underrated.

I've played through the whole game (which is pretty lengthy) multiple times and got the perfect ending with all relationships maxed.

Game is A+++ in my book

Same thing here. Good prices or not I can see it as a reason to avoid GoHastings in the future. What I found interesting is that Amazon doesn't even show the order in my order history. Hiding the evidence? :cry:

Thanks to the OP even if didn't seem to work out.

[quote name='E-104 Epsilon']Still one of my top 5 favorite 360 games. Seriously underrated.

I've played through the whole game (which is pretty lengthy) multiple times and got the perfect ending with all relationships maxed.

Game is A+++ in my book[/QUOTE]

I played through it once and liked it a lot. I then watched the perfect ending on YouTube. I don't typically play games a second time but do like to see the "true" endings to games with interesting stories and multiple endings.

bread's done
Back