Mass Effect 2 (PS3) $10 and (360) $16 and More @ Target online

kmart has mass effect 2 for 4.99$ if you can find it. its also 6.47$ used at gamestop after discounts if you cant find it at kmart. more options is never a bad thing :)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I think Bulletstorm is an extremely underrated game. Really enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

i totally agree ! just play it while drinking beers and have a blast. i loved juggling enemies in the air with the shotgun lol

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I think Bulletstorm is an extremely underrated game. Really enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

I felt like the developers should have put another year developing the game. Bulletstorm has a lot of potential, it just needed more effort imo.

I'll second that. Excellent (if a bit over the top) voice acting. Decent (if a bit over the top) story. Great (if a bit over the top) mechanics. See a bit of a theme developing here?

[quote name='JMusic']I'll second that. Excellent (if a bit over the top) voice acting. Decent (if a bit over the top) story. Great (if a bit over the top) mechanics. See a bit of a theme developing here?[/QUOTE]

That was a great (if a bit over the top) critique of Bulletstorm.

ok...but without getting overly spoilerish...hated the ending...

for those that don't know, PS3 Mass Effect 2 comes with all the DLC except Arrival. Considering the first game is now on PSN, if you haven't played any ME I'd choose PS3 (just for those who might be on the fence). Either way everyone should play them, as IMO they are some of the greatest games of all time. ME2 is easily in my top 10 this gen

[quote name='Desousa93']DMC HD 16.50, what is the cheapest it's been?[/QUOTE]

$10 Microsoft store Black Friday sale (360).

[quote name='strait edge follower']i totally agree ! just play it while drinking beers and have a blast. i loved juggling enemies in the air with the shotgun lol[/QUOTE]
*looks at user name*

Wait....what ?!

[quote name='bruceg']For ps3, I think it was mentioned that the dlc code that comes with the game has long expired...[/QUOTE]

I have read reports that it is still working (the cerberus network code). can anyone confirm?

bread's done
Back