GOOZEX EXCHANGE, now offers bidding with points!

Wow... some of those items high some damn high bids but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given how many people have tons of points. Unfortunately, I don't have enough to win anything so my points are gonna rot.

This is a great way for Goozex to wipe out points though.

yep this should balance it out after the last idiots ran it into the ground by letting people buy discounted points and what not. I feel whoever invested into buying the site and now buying these games to auction off... I feel they're put more into it than what they're getting out of it, although I'm sure the site will turn a profit for them once they can get it back on track. the only real profit comes from buying trade coins for them though right?

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']I'm barely finding out about this site, is it trustworthy with the points you get in return with whatever you trade in?[/QUOTE]

Do not join Goozex. The site is trustworthy for the most part... if you trade something in, you'll get your points assuming the buyer isn't a scammer (most aren't).

There are a ton of buyers with lots of points trying to cash out but nobody is selling right now and pretty much everything has a huge queue built up, meaning you'll likely never get anything (unless you want 8 year old sports games). Basically, unknowing new users are the only way anyone will get anything but it also means those new users will be screwed.

There's a reason why this program is showing items that can be purchased for $30-50 are selling for 5000+ points (which is equivalent to $250 in the pre-crash era exchange rate).

The new management has made some improvements but even then, most of those decisions were business decisions and not for the benefit of the community.

Despite all of the headscratching moves goozex has made within the past two years, this promo is one of the best I've seen.

A massive amount of points have already been drained from the system and I hope they continue this promotion to further strengthen the value of points.

After the previous owners destroyed the points economy by selling points, this promotion is helping to slowly reverse that mistake.

Yeah I can't recommend this site to anyone in it's current state.... but the new owners are certainly making an attempt to get this back on track... check back in a couple months.

bread's done
Back