DEAD - Red Dead Redemption GOTY $15 @ Amazon (BBY PM) Xbox 360 only

I was on the fence yesterday with my backlog and BB needing me to actually go there in person, but I've got enough in Amazon gift credit to cover it entirely, so I guess I'll pick it up. Thanks, OP.

I spend so little on Amazon now because of tax and that BB price matches and has reward zone points. I would place about 130 orders on Amazon each of the last 3 years. Now they may get 30 this year

[quote name='tukai']I spend so little on Amazon now because of tax and that BB price matches and has reward zone points. I would place about 130 orders on Amazon each of the last 3 years. Now they may get 30 this year[/QUOTE]

With BBY officially PMing Amazon, and Newegg, my online orders have dwindled over all to basically nothing.

Only thing I have to order now is special promo code related discounts. (As these are not supposed to be price matched for two reasons. 1) it's a preorder and 2) it's a promo code)

Thanks. Damn, I barely got it at that price. I was looking for anything around $11 to get free shipping. I decided on a 16 GB low profile thumbdrive for $12. I'll put my music on it instead of sharing one of my 32 GB thumbdrives with non-Xbox 360 files.

Just before I confirmed my order I checked the game's webpage to see if it was still in stock. It went up to $22. I tried to confirm my order anyway, and the game did sell for $15. If it was just in my cart, and I wasn't in the checkout process, I don't think the price would have stuck.

wow glad i got on this deal when i did, went back up to 22$. 1 of the 1000s of people who PMed this to amazon yesterday. beaten the game on the ps3 when my xbox broken down back when it came out, at 15$ its definitely a steal especially since it has all the DLCs. cant wait to beat it again

bread's done
Back