Tomb Raider CE $79.99

I just ordered one from them less than a week ago.
I don't suppose they would adjust the price.

How do online returns work, can I just return it to the store, or do I have to ship it back?
Ether way, I'm ordering another one with 15free. Comes to about $68

[quote name='Flacksguy']I just ordered one from them less than a week ago.
I don't suppose they would adjust the price.

How do online returns work, can I just return it to the store, or do I have to ship it back?
Ether way, I'm ordering another one with 15free. Comes to about $68[/QUOTE]

You can return in store but, most likely if you had a shipping charge it will not be refunded. Most gamestops wont price adjust at least the ones Ive been to best thing to do is just return and rebuy.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Links don't work. Went to game stops website and when I clicked on tomb raider CE got same error happens. This happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

both still working for me

[quote name='MykelxKnight']both still working for me[/QUOTE]

I guess it's just me then. Every page I click on on game stop gives me an an error page. Weird

I guess everyone in my area (NJ) decided to price match this at BestBuy since now none of my local stores have it in-stock anymore when they did yesterday. I was thinking of going on Thursday or Friday to get a price match but from Amazon since they also have it on sale. I guess I may have to order it from Amazon or wait a little longer for a better price. Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Jay2328']I guess everyone in my area (NJ) decided to price match this at BestBuy since now none of my local stores have it in-stock anymore when they did yesterday. I was thinking of going on Thursday or Friday to get a price match but from Amazon since they also have it on sale. I guess I may have to order it from Amazon or wait a little longer for a better price. Decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

A flood of them are heading to AWD because of that sale. (SD had a thread for easy flips of credit). Keep your eyes open there for it. (Most of them will probably be listed LN and be brand new.)

[quote name='StryderOmega']A flood of them are heading to AWD because of that sale. (SD had a thread for easy flips of credit). Keep your eyes open there for it. (Most of them will probably be listed LN and be brand new.)[/QUOTE]

I may do that as I am not sure the current price is good enough yet. Then again knowing me I may end up just biting at the current price; I guess I am just not a true Cheap Ass Gamer yet.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i have so much gamestop credit and im tempted to buy this. ugh i hate it when im thinking about making a potental impulse purchase[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have over 400 I was saving for ps4 but not sure I want one at launch. Was thinking of trading in my standard to knock down the price on this. Does the game come in a retail case or in a sleeve?

i locked in a trade the other day anticipating this was gonna drop soon.

I've got credit at GS to burn so this is great!! Thanks for posting OP!!!

[quote name='aznhero913']i locked in a trade the other day anticipating this was gonna drop soon.

I've got credit at GS to burn so this is great!! Thanks for posting OP!!![/QUOTE]

a trade at amazon i assume ? and yea im so close to walking down the block and getting this thing. trading in god of war assension should offset almost half the cost. when i beat tomb raider i can trade it in too

[quote name='strait edge follower']a trade at amazon i assume ? and yea im so close to walking down the block and getting this thing. trading in god of war assension should offset almost half the cost. when i beat tomb raider i can trade it in too[/QUOTE]

yup...

bought and beat most of the game a while ago.

Gonna beat the rest and trade it into amazon.

well i just went out and brought it. a trade in covered a big chunk of the cost which made me feel alot better about my purchase lol. trading in tomb raider when im done with it will make it even better. cant wait to play this thing !

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah I have over 400 I was saving for ps4 but not sure I want one at launch. Was thinking of trading in my standard to knock down the price on this. Does the game come in a retail case or in a sleeve?[/QUOTE]

Comes in a sealed case, just like in store, with the same UPC.

I said this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here:
You may want to let the figure sit in some warm water before trying to pose it. The arms seem like they could easily break.

If they make this $19.99 just like they did with Max Payne 3 SE then I will love GameStop. Otherwise it's just a terrible place that hires idiots. Seriously though.. do that $20 thing again.. I will make out with the entrance to the &*^* store.

With the changes to BBY's PM policy, I'll ask here in case anyone has tried. I'm Premiere Silver and pre-ordered TR:CE - can I still PM to Gamestop (or Amazon)? I'm not sure if this game came out before or after the PM policy changed.

Thanks!

[quote name='UnlockPotential']If they make this $19.99 just like they did with Max Payne 3 SE then I will love GameStop. Otherwise it's just a terrible place that hires idiots. Seriously though.. do that $20 thing again.. I will make out with the entrance to the &*^* store.[/QUOTE]Max Payne sucked though....

I'm waiting for $49.99, it will happen.

[quote name='fortunado']Lol wut? Max Payne was decent enough; it definitely didn't outright suck.[/QUOTE]

I liked Max Payne 3, MP sucked though.

[quote name='maxpower0965']links don't work. Went to game stops website and when i clicked on tomb raider ce got same error happens. This happen to anyone else?[/quote]

+2

[quote name='knight19']With the changes to BBY's PM policy, I'll ask here in case anyone has tried. I'm Premiere Silver and pre-ordered TR:CE - can I still PM to Gamestop (or Amazon)? I'm not sure if this game came out before or after the PM policy changed.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Regardless of when the change happened, you can only PM before original purchase, thats the rule according to my BB manager!

[quote name='Deader2818']I wonder why people always feel the need to announce what price point they are waiting for to buy something, lol.[/QUOTE]

i think its a cag's way of preying to the gamer gods for a price drop. ”man i cant wait for tomb raider to hit 20$, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge ;)”, that type of thing :)

[quote name='Deader2818']I wonder why people always feel the need to announce what price point they are waiting for to buy something, lol.[/QUOTE]

Thats part of being a CHEAPASSGAMER I guess? Lmao, it quite annoying if you ask me if your not gonna pay the price thats already been deduced dont sit here and complain about the price when your to cheap to even pay for it to begin with.

Im just saying

[quote name='strait edge follower']i think its a cag's way of preying to the gamer gods for a price drop. ”man i cant wait for tomb raider to hit 20$, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge ;)”, that type of thing :)[/QUOTE]
did you go through on buying the tomb raider ce?

[quote name='YBX87']did you go through on buying the tomb raider ce?[/QUOTE]

yea i bit lol. a trade in slashed the cost in half so it was ok. god of war and this game will get the rest of the 79.99 back so i felt better doin it. the figurine has amazing detail

[quote name='strait edge follower']yea i bit lol. a trade in slashed the cost in half so it was ok. god of war and this game will get the rest of the 79.99 back so i felt better doin it. the figurine is amazing detail[/QUOTE]
nice, i would of bite too, but i wasted most of credit transfering to bb

[quote name='YBX87']nice, i would of bite too, but i wasted most of credit transfering to bb[/QUOTE]

give it time, it will drop again. cant wait to play this in a few min when i get home from work :D

[quote name='Deader2818']i was going to get it buy the g/f vetoed it, lol.[/QUOTE]

Im glad Im not the only one who has a girl who vetoes decisions. I have the target steelbook Tombraider I still havent opened my girl looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to buy a game just for the collectors stuff....

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I'm waiting for $49.99, it will happen.

I liked Max Payne 3, MP sucked though.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably bite for $59.99, but $49.99 would be perfect. Of course $19.99 like the max payne 3 CE would be great, but I doubt there will be any left at my gamestop stores once the price goes down a little further.

$49.99 is possible though, but not guaranteed. I did just get an Assassins Creed 3 CE at Gamestop new for 360 for $35.99 flat after it was converted to used, applied 10% powerup, and $20% Birthday coupon. Happy birthday to me!

I hope the Max Payne multiplayer doesn't suck. I just bought the season pass when it was $15. Son of a b...

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I'd probably bite for $59.99, but $49.99 would be perfect. Of course $19.99 like the max payne 3 CE would be great, but I doubt there will be any left at my gamestop stores once the price goes down a little further.

$49.99 is possible though, but not guaranteed. I did just get an Assassins Creed 3 CE at Gamestop new for 360 for $35.99 flat after it was converted to used, applied 10% powerup, and $20% Birthday coupon. Happy birthday to me!

I hope the Max Payne multiplayer doesn't suck. I just bought the season pass when it was $15. Son of a b...[/QUOTE]
but the only issue with gamestop converted ce into used is, sometimes they throw away the extra content/gutted.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I hope the Max Payne multiplayer doesn't suck. I just bought the season pass when it was $15. Son of a b...[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the MP at all for Max Payne 3 but enjoyed the SP, just like with Tomb Raider, but your opinion might be different from mine. I know some people liked it a lot. I'm actually curious if the community for Max Payne 3 is still active though.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Im glad Im not the only one who has a girl who vetoes decisions. I have the target steelbook Tombraider I still havent opened my girl looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to buy a game just for the collectors stuff....[/QUOTE]

My best advice is to amass a large collection, and just sneak stuff in little by little. My GF hasn't noticed much of anything that I have recently bought, as much collection is starting to grow a lot. (To think, I only started with maybe 5 games when I joined CAG, lol)

Edit: also if you are a little more lucrative with money, signing up for UPS my choice may be the way to go if you have to sneak in online deliveries, haha. Just have all orders rerouted to the UPS store.

[quote name='StryderOmega']My best advice is to amass a large collection, and just sneak stuff in little by little. My GF hasn't noticed much of anything that I have recently bought, as much collection is starting to grow a lot. (To think, I only started with maybe 5 games when I joined CAG, lol)

Edit: also if you are a little more lucrative with money, signing up for UPS my choice may be the way to go if you have to sneak in online deliveries, haha. Just have all orders rerouted to the UPS store.[/QUOTE]
You think you have it bad now, wait until you get married (no pressure), and when she is in charge of organizing the house.

[quote name='StryderOmega']My best advice is to amass a large collection, and just sneak stuff in little by little. My GF hasn't noticed much of anything that I have recently bought, as much collection is starting to grow a lot. (To think, I only started with maybe 5 games when I joined CAG, lol)

Edit: also if you are a little more lucrative with money, signing up for UPS my choice may be the way to go if you have to sneak in online deliveries, haha. Just have all orders rerouted to the UPS store.[/QUOTE]

You could do that. Or you can be a real man and put your bitch in her place.

[quote name='matrix9280']You could do that. Or you can be a real man and put your bitch in her place.[/QUOTE]

The ladies must love you :roll: How long have you been single, wait no don't tell me, your whole life? You have my condolences.

As I mentioned earlier this CE is great if you actually like to display video game merch, namely the figure. Otherwise I'd just wait to get the core game once it's cheaper (which it soon will be I'd imagine).

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I didn't like the MP at all for Max Payne 3 but enjoyed the SP, just like with Tomb Raider, but your opinion might be different from mine. I know some people liked it a lot. I'm actually curious if the community for Max Payne 3 is still active though.[/QUOTE]

Not active at all. When MP3 hit $20 I played it for like 3 days I barely got a match and when I did it was with the same people over and over again.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I didn't like the MP at all for Max Payne 3 but enjoyed the SP, just like with Tomb Raider, but your opinion might be different from mine. I know some people liked it a lot. I'm actually curious if the community for Max Payne 3 is still active though.[/QUOTE]

^^ This ^^ I was excited about both game's MP...Until I played them :/

[quote name='TooPoor']You think you have it bad now, wait until you get married (no pressure), and when she is in charge of organizing the house.[/QUOTE]

Oh I made house buying plans with my GF and I told her she can have her white kitchen (not being stereotypical, she likes cooking and baking) as long as I get my man cave.

[quote name='matrix9280']You could do that. Or you can be a real man and put your bitch in her place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I could do that and be just like you. Single and lonely. Nah ill pass.

bread's done
Back