Record of Agarest War Zero - Limited Edition: $19.41 Amazon Prime

[quote name='the_grimace']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Q4EQ4M/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure if this is an amazing deal, but saw this while browsing and seemed like a steep discount. Game is mediocre apparently, but I couldn't find a lower price. Plus Limited edition with some goodies.[/QUOTE]

I was almost tempted to buy this but I seen what came with the Limited edition and automatically made the decision of a no go. All it comes with is a set of playing cards, a soundtrack and a game that isnt worth 10 dollars apparently.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']I was almost tempted to buy this but I seen what came with the Limited edition and automatically made the decision of a no go. All it comes with is a set of playing cards, a soundtrack and a game that isnt worth 10 dollars apparently.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love video game themed playing cards, so that helped me make the purchase worthwhile. It also comes with a character/art book I believe if you are into that.

[quote name='the_grimace']I absolutely love video game themed playing cards, so that helped me make the purchase worthwhile. It also comes with a character/art book I believe if you are into that.[/QUOTE]

I cant get myself to bite on this... Maybe if it was 10..

Im an absolute fan of the Anime series but, apparently Record of Agarest Wars : Zero sucks. I wanna get the original Record of Agarest war game but not this one.

I think this deal has been posted before....maybe less, maybe more. It's always funny that's it's the Xbox 360 version since the PS3 version you can at least import your clear data for Agarest War 2. I have the LE on PS3 myself...ok set...the cards are nice...the best thing is the Soundtrack imho though I think it includes a decent artbook as well.

As for the game itself...I couldn't finish it....got extremly repetitive and the story was progressing at a crawl. Just expect yourself to turn off attack animations or use the less animations I forget what it had in the game cause the battles are extremly slow. I will go back to finish it someday but i'm not sure it's worth 20. Maybe 10-15...but not sure about 20. Agarest War 2 is the better game imho with a more decent battle system.

For 20 though it's a nice LE and the extras are good and I decently like the soundtrack. My favorite song is still the song that played when saving a game (which is good since I saved a bunch).

It's OK. Worse special editions have charged more, but the first Agarest War with the boobie mousepad was a much better special edition. Still, if the game interests you at all I'd go with this edition since it's only a little more expensive than the regular edition.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']I cant get myself to bite on this... Maybe if it was 10..

Im an absolute fan of the Anime series but, apparently Record of Agarest Wars : Zero sucks. I wanna get the original Record of Agarest war game but not this one.[/QUOTE]

There's an anime series? :eek:

Bought this at $12 on Amazon not too long ago. For gamblers, you might hope to find it at that price again one of these days.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']I was thinking the same thing. Maybe zero's familiar?[/QUOTE]

As I mentioned above Record of Lodoss War is probably the one he's getting it mixed up with.

bread's done
Back