Play Halo 4 Spartan Ops today, get a free shirt.

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This was mentioned in the free thread, but I figured it deserved its own thread as things tend to get buried in there and some ignore it.

Earn a free Avatar tee by completing any five missions of Spartan Ops starting Thursday, April 11 at 5 a.m. EST until Friday, April 12 at 5 a.m. EST.

Also until the April 22, if you reach level 35 on the new Competitive Skill Rank in the Castles playlist you'll get another avatar shirt. These codes will emailed to winners apparently sometime after.

Thanks for the heads up, you know if these can be done in private Spartan Ops matches or if they have to be public ones?

[quote name='XRey360']is this world wide or another US only offer?[/QUOTE]

i know it works in Canada!

[quote name='trunks982']i still didnt get a code to get the armor from playing 2 hours of halo 4 multiplayer matches[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't either and I actually was playing from when that event started, so I should of been fine for getting a code.

Starting April 11 at 2:00 a.m. PST and ending April 12 at 2:00 a.m. PST, play and complete any 5 missions of Spartan Ops and receive an exclusive Avatar tee*. You can also replay your favorite missions from Spartan Ops Season One as Matchmaking for the entire season begins anew, starting with the first episode on April 8, 2013.
*To receive avatar item, you must play and complete 5 different Chapters of Spartan Ops on Halo 4 standard edition while connected to Xbox LIVE, any time between April 11 2013, 2AM PST and April 12 2013, 2 AM PST. A download code will be sent to your Xbox LIVE messages inbox associated with your Xbox LIVE account by June 1, 2013; Limit one avatar item per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17+, in all Xbox LIVE countries except Italy, and is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18+) can download or stream content over the Xbox LIVE marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.
Source: http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/08/Spartan-Ops-Promotion.aspx

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I completed the 5 missions/chapters for episode 1 today. Still a little unsure on what exactly needs to be done, I see 2 conflicting reports from the same source.

This says "Chapters": http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/08/Welcome-to-Halo-Week-Drop-Shock.aspx … and this says "Missions": https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint/status/322406933078360064

That's why I'm still confused. I hope it's the latter, since I won't have enough time to do anything else. We'll see![/QUOTE]

They mean the same thing by chapters/missions. It isn't five full episodes, don't worry.

[quote name='uhnsk'][quote name='Double O Slevin']I completed the 5 missions/chapters for episode 1 today. Still a little unsure on what exactly needs to be done, I see 2 conflicting reports from the same source.

This says "Chapters": http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/08/Welcome-to-Halo-Week-Drop-Shock.aspx … and this says "Missions": https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint/status/322406933078360064

That's why I'm still confused. I hope it's the latter, since I won't have enough time to do anything else. We'll see!They mean the same thing by chapters/missions. It isn't five full episodes, don't worry.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Ya, its most definitely chapters, 5 full episodes would be absolutely crazy for a stupid Avatar item...

On the topic of specifics on this event, any idea if it matters if you just replay the same chapter? I'd assume not, but just figured I'd see what others think/know...

I only remembered this an hour ago, after I got back from work. I managed to finish the fifth and final chapter with about 3 minutes to spare before the cut off point. Phew!

Nice Karl congrats there...I don't know what was up but I have had like the worst luck with their servers...2 games completed over 6 hours of Matchmaking and the last game I finished had one guy in it and he was just sitting back...lol, At least I still got like 70 games of double XP.

These are what the two T-shirts supposedly look like.
csr_shirt3.png
spops_shirt.png

Anybody want to give me a code. I can't play at the moment due to finals coming up. Plus I am already maxed out from the Doritos Double XP Promo So I don't think I can rank up in any playlist. Then again I haven't played in a while so I don't know.

Edit: I'm a season pass holder because I bought the Limited Edition. Is there a way to get the latest map pack without the disc?

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Edit: I'm a season pass holder because I bought the Limited Edition. Is there a way to get the latest map pack without the disc?[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? Limited Edition Season Pass is just like normal Season Pass, you start up Halo 4, goto Marketplace, it asks you to download map packs, they download, done...there is no disc involved except for the disc to start up Halo 4....and so why would you need the map packs if you dont even have the disc to play the game....??

So basically...what disc are you talking about not having?!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']What are you talking about? Limited Edition Season Pass is just like normal Season Pass, you start up Halo 4, goto Marketplace, it asks you to download map packs, they download, done...there is no disc involved except for the disc to start up Halo 4....and so why would you need the map packs if you dont even have the disc to play the game....??

So basically...what disc are you talking about not having?![/QUOTE]

You know that "one disc" :bs:

If anyone has an extra female code, I'd love it. If not, that's cool too :)

Edit: I can toss you a 48 hour pass in return. Not much, but I have no use for it.

[quote name='sehpirot']i have a female code

EDIT: JenMeister07 if you still want it let me know.[/QUOTE]

Edit: sehpirot just sent me one, so you can give it to someone else. I appreciate the offer! :)

[quote name='knight19']Ok, I also sent you one, please send to bugeater...[/QUOTE]

I think the other guy may have sent them one too. I'm not sure. You can send the one you sent me to another person looking for the shirt.

If anyone needs a female one just send me a pm and I'll send you the code. :)
Edit: Taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back