Contacting Origin Store through email?

triple07

CAGiversary!
So I've got a kinda weird question but can anyone else find any email for the Origin store? I have looked all over their website and can't find any kind of email address.

See I was wanting to play Dragon Age Origins again but I have the 360 version and no longer have a 360 so I was thinking I could try to get a coupon or something since I already technically own the game. I doubt I would get anywhere but I might as well try right? So I need to send them some kind of email but they I can't find the email address to send this question to.

You guys know the address or have any ideas about this?

Haha good luck. I'm only a console gamer, but I bought a game from Origin once and they have the absolute worst website/storefront I've ever experienced. I don't see them approving what you're asking for anyway, so honestly I wouldn't waste your time.

Your best bet to contact Origin is to try a chat session or call the origin store themselves. If you call, expect to wait at least 20-30 minutes to talk to someone and then probably get transferred and have to wait another 15-20 minutes but at least you can talk to an actual person. The wait on chat sessions depends on what time of day you attempt it. If you do it within the first few hours of the day it might only take 10ish minutes to get someone online. Afternoon queue time is usually over an hour.

I'm all about trying because you never know but I highly doubt they would accommodate you. Origin/EA has some of the worse customer service I have ever had to deal with.

If they did that for you they'd have to do that for everyone, and I honestly can't see any company that wants to make money doing a trade one for one type of program.

bread's done
Back