World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria $14.99 @ Newegg

know where i can get cataclysm on the cheap? I want to start playing, but I only have the battle chest. Was thinking about just starting up a sub with that for now. I've never played before, so going to level 80 will probably take me a while anyway. This seems like a good deal though.

[quote name='Kismayaz']know where i can get cataclysm on the cheap? I want to start playing, but I only have the battle chest. Was thinking about just starting up a sub with that for now. I've never played before, so going to level 80 will probably take me a while anyway. This seems like a good deal though.[/QUOTE]
The Cataclysm content is partially free. Basically you can get up to 70 with the Battle Chest, then you need Wrath to get to 80, then Cataclysm to get to 85. Then Pandaria.

right. they made it so the battle chest now includes wrath, so basically all i would need is cata and pandaria. from my account page i can upgrade straight to pandaria for $40, or to cata for $20. I was hoping I could find cata for $15 or less, then I can buy this deal, but seeing as how I've never played past the free trial, I might just pay for a month and play with what I already have. If I wait, blizzard has offered me a full upgrade for $30 in the past. I just never felt like playing.

[quote name='Kismayaz']right. they made it so the battle chest now includes wrath, so basically all i would need is cata and pandaria. from my account page i can upgrade straight to pandaria for $40, or to cata for $20. I was hoping I could find cata for $15 or less, then I can buy this deal, but seeing as how I've never played past the free trial, I might just pay for a month and play with what I already have. If I wait, blizzard has offered me a full upgrade for $30 in the past. I just never felt like playing.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played in a while, but I believe the scroll of resurrection includes Cata free. So ask a friend to resurrect your account if you've been inactive for 90+ days. Then apply this MOP. It's what I plan to do, anyway.

i hate this promotion because it's only eligible for accounts that have been inactive since before march 4th of 2012. I originally activated my battle chest with my free month on 2/18/12, so all I would get from a scroll or resurrection would be 7 days of game time.

[quote name='Kismayaz']i hate this promotion because it's only eligible for accounts that have been inactive since before march 4th of 2012. I originally activated my battle chest with my free month on 2/18/12, so all I would get from a scroll or resurrection would be 7 days of game time.[/QUOTE]

Bad luck, 2 weeks earlier would have meant free Cata :(

Edit: ToysRUs has Cata for $10: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4447555&prodFindSrc=search
Also part of BOGO 40% off, not sure if there's anything good though.

Wow, thanks link! I'm definitely going to purchase this once I figure out how to get my shoprunner membership to work with it. Not paying $6 for shipping, and there's no stores near me I can pick it up.

edit: just got target to price match. forget toysrus lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kismayaz']Wow, thanks link! I'm definitely going to purchase this once I figure out how to get my shoprunner membership to work with it. Not paying $6 for shipping, and there's no stores near me I can pick it up.

edit: just got target to price match. forget toysrus lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shoprunner sucks for tru.

Just got back from best buy. They PM'd right from my phone. I just showed them the checkout screen. Lady at the register was able to override right there. Thanks OP!

I bought cataclysm awhile back and never used it... If anyone want the code for cheap give me a PM. Good deal for Pandaria but im gonna avoid WoW since I really don't have time and I realized how large my backlog is...

bread's done
Back