Kermit Gosnell, freedom fighter.

Crazy times indeed when politicians play host to so called doctors who snip 24-33 week old babies' spinal cords. Someone should tell them that you are supposed to KISS babies, not FINISH THEM like in Mortal Kombat...

Don't worry the right seems to be fine protecting unborn bundle of cell, they only don't worry about droning LIVING children and women to get to a "bad" guy

Get rid of a mass of cells and you are called a killer, freely allowing drones to kill living people "that just part of a day's work"

Go figure

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Don't worry the right seems to be fine protecting unborn bundle of cell, they only don't worry about droning LIVING children and women to get to a "bad" guy

Get rid of a mass of cells and you are called a killer, freely allowing drones to kill living people "that just part of a day's work"

Go figure[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh, you are aware that Obama favors and is basically in charge of the drone program, right? So you are calling out the left also, right? Also, anything with a spinal cord is probably just a tad more developed than a "mass of cells". Babies are viable at around 20 weeks these days. I can't, without a shadow of a doubt, say when life truly starts, so I gotta be anti abortion to err on the side of caution. Let the gays marry, who cares, but possibly killing other sentient beings shouldn't be a "choice."

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Don't worry the right seems to be fine protecting unborn bundle of cell[/QUOTE]

Did you read the article?

This guy butchers nearly fully developed fetuses.

[quote name='egofed']Uhhhh, you are aware that Obama favors and is basically in charge of the drone program, right? So you are calling out the left also, right? Also, anything with a spinal cord is probably just a tad more developed than a "mass of cells". Babies are viable at around 20 weeks these days. I can't, without a shadow of a doubt, say when life truly starts, so I gotta be anti abortion to err on the side of caution. Let the gays marry, who cares, but possibly killing other sentient beings shouldn't be a "choice."[/QUOTE]

YES I AM CALLING OUT OBAMA!!!!!

He is no better then the last guy that came before him, a friendlier face do not change policies that are dangerous to the consitution

[quote name='TurboChickenMan']Did you read the article?

This guy butchers nearly fully developed fetuses.[/QUOTE]

Fetuses cannot survive outside utero, without current technology meaning that it is still consider unborn. it is developed but not fully to survive, so can you consider that life?

PSA: A vast majority of late-term abortions performed involve fetuses with severe birth defects and mothers with serious medical conditions. HTH

It's not like you anti-choicers give a shit about the details anyways. You should rename the thread to Incurious Basterds.

[quote name='dohdough']PSA: A vast majority of late-term abortions performed involve fetuses with severe birth defects and mothers with serious medical conditions. HTH

It's not like you anti-choicers give a shit about the details anyways. You should rename the thread to Incurious Basterds.[/QUOTE]

Because, like in Sparta, we decide who lives and dies.:applause: Except convicted murderers...we couldn't possibly kill them.:roll:

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']YES I AM CALLING OUT OBAMA!!!!!

He is no better then the last guy that came before him, a friendlier face do not change policies that are dangerous to the consitution[/QUOTE]

Good. It was just that in your previous comment you referenced the "right" as having the blood thirsty drone program.

[quote name='egofed']Because, like in Sparta, we decide who lives and dies.:applause: Except convicted murderers...we couldn't possibly kill them.:roll:[/QUOTE]

This is funny as all fuck coming from you and the only thing you know about Sparta is probably from the movie 300.:rofl:

But hey, easier to make some absurd movie reference and comparison to the Spartans than to get some actual facts about the things you're trying to "discuss." You should get your knees checked out because they're jerking like mofo's.

Complain about abortions on one hand, bitch about welfare for poor families with the other. America according to you all would be a weird place.

[quote name='Clak']America according to you all would be a weird place.[/QUOTE]

America's a s***-pit.

I hope the DPRK's long-range missle is ready soon and aims true...

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Fetuses cannot survive outside utero, without current technology meaning that it is still consider unborn. it is developed but not fully to survive, so can you consider that life?[/QUOTE]

We have the technology to allow fetuses to survive LONG before the 9 month mark. Saying that they're not really alive because they can't live without technology is saying that it's perfectly OK to kill anybody who uses an iron lung, or goes through dialysis, or has a pacemaker, or...

Not that I don't agree with you (somewhat), I just think your argument is flawed.

[quote name='Clak']Complain about abortions on one hand, bitch about welfare for poor families with the other. America according to you all would be a weird place.[/QUOTE]

So I can't want people to be responsible for their own children, AND hope to prevent the murder of an innocent being? According to your logic we should just kill all poor people. Poverty solved!!!:applause:

[quote name='dohdough']This is funny as all fuck coming from you and the only thing you know about Sparta is probably from the movie 300.:rofl:

But hey, easier to make some absurd movie reference and comparison to the Spartans than to get some actual facts about the things you're trying to "discuss." You should get your knees checked out because they're jerking like mofo's.[/QUOTE]

As often as you try to be humorous, I thought you would recognize it. Sorry, I'll try to speak more slowly and clearly for you next time.;)

[quote name='egofed']As often as you try to be humorous, I thought you would recognize it. Sorry, I'll try to speak more slowly and clearly for you next time.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's TOTALLY a HUGE run on abortion clinics for late-term abortions of perfectly healthy fetuses and their mothers. You absolutely did not try to characterize this issue in that way at all like a knee-jerking wanker. Oh wait...but you did.:roll:

I'm also still waiting for your detailed and nuanced reply to a previous post of mine like you said you were going to give over a week ago. Nice to see you're a man of your word and convictions.

[quote name='dohdough']PSA: A vast majority of late-term abortions performed involve fetuses with severe birth defects and mothers with serious medical conditions. HTH[/QUOTE]

So... a fetus with a birth defect is scrap?

If you want to justify abortion, this probably isn't the way to go about it.

I like abortion and I always thought that the 3-month rule was a good compromise.

In the first trimester abortions would be discretionary and performed for any reason. From the second trimester to the point where the fetus is viable (as determined by the doctor), you abort the child when the mother's life is in danger. If the fetus is viable you would do a c-section or something and try to save the kid (you have to get it out anyway dead or alive right?).

[quote name='UncleBob']So... a fetus with a birth defect is scrap?
[/QUOTE]
I guess it depends on what the defect is. A cleft palate isn't a good reason to abort, but perhaps your brain developing where your ass should be is a good reason.

But yeah this Gosnell shit is ridiculous if true. I wonder why the more mainstream places aren't reporting on it that much, if even to debunk it if it's being blown out of proportion but I don't think dohdough is right on that one. The trial should at least be getting as much coverage as when politicians say things the media deems as dumb.

I watched a video on CNN where they asked the question, "Why isn't the media covering this story?" Of course, the media is also them. One guy said that women of color don't matter that much, which is why it's not news, basically saying that CNN "Black in America" doesn't care about black people. I wonder if that thought briefly went through Erin Burnett's mind.

Another panelist said that these women were being taken advantage of, but didn't they specifically seek him out because they wanted late-term abortions? Sounds like they were getting the service they paid for! Even if the women were desperate, at that late in the game the abortion should not be performed unless the mother's life is in danger. They should not be getting late-term abortions even in a clean facility unless there is a health reason.

[quote name='dohdough']PSA: A vast majority of late-term abortions performed involve fetuses with severe birth defects and mothers with serious medical conditions. HTH

It's not like you anti-choicers give a shit about the details anyways. You should rename the thread to Incurious Basterds.[/QUOTE]This specific story is horrific. Even The Atlantic will admit that, though they put a weird racial spin on it. The doctor was black but they keep telling us that only whites can be racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Access_Denied']We have the technology to allow fetuses to survive LONG before the 9 month mark. Saying that they're not really alive because they can't live without technology is saying that it's perfectly OK to kill anybody who uses an iron lung, or goes through dialysis, or has a pacemaker, or...

Not that I don't agree with you (somewhat), I just think your argument is flawed.[/QUOTE]

Actually without those devices people would of die off naturally, we wouldn't necessary need to kill them, because of technology we are sustaining their lives.

Technically we can make everyone immortal if we wanted, all we need is a breathing machine + heart pump + liquid nutrition ( all technology based )

So the question is are we really alive or are we just being kept alive

[quote name='Spokker']Another panelist said that these women were being taken advantage of, but didn't they specifically seek him out because they wanted late-term abortions? Sounds like they were getting the service they paid for![/QUOTE]

Except...

"The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels - and, on at least two occasions, caused their deaths."
http://news.yahoo.com/why-dr-kermit-gosnells-trial-major-news-story-104719415--politics.html

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Actually without those devices people would of die off naturally[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my point. :whistle2:s

You asked if we should still consider the fetus a life if it can't survive on it's own. And I compared that situation to a person using an iron lung, my end result being that yes, it is still a life.

My point is that self-sufficiency and life have no correlation. A 6 month old baby can't survive without parents to give it food, is that 6 month old not really a life either?

bread's done
Back