Simpsons Tapped Out

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
I know I'm probably late to the party.

But is anyone else playing Simpsons Tapped Out on their phone? Would you be willing to share your email/Origin ID with me?
Apparently I need to add a few 'friends' in order to progress further. (Or at least a chance to get more donuts)

I posted on the iOS thread because there wasn't one in the Android section.

But I think I prefer "friending" Android players, because it makes me feel like I'm on a more level playing field. I think it's a case of jealousy. The Apple players have been at this for over a year. And you can see all the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's stuff that they could earn/purchase, but those of us with Android never had a chance at any of that stuff. (Maybe a particularly savvy Android could have purchased some Valentine's stuff before it expired...but they would have had to have been really quick on the draw and had some money to burn.)

Though it is kinda cool to see that the game is constantly updating, so even those iOS players are still checking in from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone checks here instead of the ioS thread.

I'm using MC-2SD-OUT as my Origin name. (I must have tied that account to my PSN account at some point)

Currently have over 70 eggs that I am willing to unload as long as you also return the favor, pm if interested. Already spread out over 150 eggs but no one has reciprocated.

[quote name='vrs1650']VRS1650, I need some egg help and will return eggs[/QUOTE]

Request sent.

[quote name='doubledown']I added a few people....I need some snake eggs, I've dumped a bunch. I think i still have 1000 to use.[/QUOTE]
Planted some 25 eggs since I think I'm one of the players you gave some too. Would have given more but only had around 40.

I was having problems logging in today so I decided to uninstall and reinstall game. I downloaded it install now when i log it telling me i am logged in on other device and i need to log out to save my progress., I select to play anyway and system just take me to daily prizes screen and freezes and i have to restart app, I have downloaded it 5 times already any ideas

[quote name='averageguy']I was having problems logging in today so I decided to uninstall and reinstall game. I downloaded it install now when i log it telling me i am logged in on other device and i need to log out to save my progress., I select to play anyway and system just take me to daily prizes screen and freezes and i have to restart app, I have downloaded it 5 times already any ideas[/QUOTE]

Would clearing the Apk data help?
Hope your able to get in. you have a ton of eggs.

[quote name='averageguy']i finally got in and No eggs were in my town. I can use any eggs anyhone has im at 3175 now

southtownguy1

Thank you[/QUOTE]

What ?! When I visit your town it takes alittle bit longer to load because you had do many.

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']Thanks mate.

Btw to all the event has been extended till May 16.[/QUOTE]

Crap. I took all my characters off eggs missions thinking it was ending.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, pretty sure we all still play. It has only been 11 days since the last post before yours.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the chatter just dropped off again once Whacking Day was over.

I haven't played in a week or two, mostly due to being on vacation, and the hassle of everything once you return home from vacation... Wish I could have taken advantage of the whacking day extension. Any word on the next promo?

I still play (daily)

Some of those high level buildings ( Legitimate Businessman's Club, Adult Learning Annex) are really expensive. And take longer to build than your standard building.

People looking in the game source filed have found a couple upcoming events.

There is a water expansion that will add 10-15 new buildings, a bunch of characters and new decorations and allow you to buy the land that is currently blocked off next to the water.

There is also a Camp Krusty event coming up that adds a bunch of Camp Krusty / Krustyland themed items and characters.

I believe the water expansion is targeted for sometime in late June but the Camp Krusty stuff could be coming as early as next week when the current season 24 yard sale ends.

If I check 2-3 times a day to get all the $ from my purple and blue houses I can get about $80,000+.
But that still means I can only buy one expensive building every other day or so. Slow progression.

I just started playing this. Talk about slow to get going.

My Origin name is RAXonRAXonRAX if anyone wants to add me. I think I added everyone in here who posted a name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SEH']I just started playing this. Talk about slow to get going.

My Origin name is RAXonRAXonRAX if anyone wants to add me. I think I added everyone in here who posted a name.[/QUOTE]

Yea starts off pretty slow until like level 10.Added you.

[quote name='eldergamer']In case anyone checks here instead of the ioS thread.

I'm using MC-2SD-OUT as my Origin name. (I must have tied that account to my PSN account at some point)[/QUOTE]

Just added you...fyi

Origin ID is chibamm1. If anyone wants to add that would be great, I already requested most of the people in this thread.

And now that I've bought everything. (Except for premium content). 

There's not much left. I unlocked Herman and even built Zesty's to kinda boost my restaurant count, but that's it.

I've gone from a check every 3-4 hours style of player, to just set everyone to 8 or 12 hour jobs and then forget about it.

Even after hitting the level cap and getting doughnuts for leveling up, it would still take me weeks or months to get the 150+ doughnuts for things I want like Frink or Barney.

I noticed some people have ALL the premium items on this board.  Did you guys buy like $100 worth of doughnuts?  I personally cannot see spending real money on this game. Wondering if there was a trick or hack or something.

Somebody mentioned a glitch awhile back where you could get unlimited donuts.  AFAIK, that glitch has long been fixed.

They've increased the level cap and added a new character  (McBain) for anyone who's interested.

His mansion is over 300,000 to buy. I had over a million saved because there was nothing left to buy. So I ended up buying the escalator to nowhere (for some reason I thought it was just 100,000 not 1,000,000.). 

Now I'm nearly broke again.

Apparently theres a massive update coming next month that allows you to build Krustyland (on a separate screen, not inside your town). Rod and Todd also supposedly coming with level 32.

bread's done
Back