City of Heroes $19.77 @ Walmart YMMV

anionyx

CAGiversary!
Hey guys. Just got back from Walmart and bought City of Heroes for $19.77. Asked the guy and he said it was their new price on it. He said it was nationwide but I wasn't sure if he was sure of that or not. Great buy for those of us who missed out on the 14.99 Best Buy deal on this...

FYI- I searched the forums and didn't find this. If this is a repost feel free to delete mods.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']Does that include a one month trial, or do you have to pay for the first month?[/QUOTE]

Retail version of CoH (which these are) includes 30 day trial.

Check your Targets - you can find it for less than $9 at most.

[quote name='urzishra14']is it the collectors edition?[/QUOTE]
At my Walmart, it was the regular version. They didn't even have the collectors edition.

Having picked the game up for $10 at Target a few weeks ago, I just have to say: Very fun game.

If the collectors edition can be found in store at Walmart it is $20 as well. It is a price point in the system and not store initiated so it shouldn't be too YMMV. Unless of course the dept manager at that store is just really lazy on price changes.....

The target by me only had the collectors edition and it rang up as 29.99, so I decided to pass. Perhaps when I go to a different target saturday I'll find a copy.

bread's done
Back