Is vdgamestore.com legit?

incubeezer

CAGiversary!
They have new games on sale for $40.99, including free shipping. It seems fishy. Has anyone heard of this or shopped at this website?

The Contact Us address appears to be an apartment complex, all of the stores mapped in the find a store section are all Home Depot locations, and payments are processed through a Vietnamese based escrow service. The whois info also originates from Vietnam.

The good news is you can combine your video game purchases and fragrance purchases all on one website. That's what I call convenience.

We use NganLuong.vn - PayPal's Partner for the payment gateway so you can sure your information is secure. About NganLuong.vn : NganLuong.vn is the largest online payment & escrow platform for domestic and cross-border e-Commerce, the monetization funnel for Vietnam Internet industry through its merchant service, licensed by Central Bank. In June 2011, NganLuong.vn has entered into a partnership agreement with PayPal.com to develop an universal online payment solution that enable domestic payment transactions through NganLuong.vn and cross-border payment transactions through PayPal.com.

Contact us
VDGameStore
1852 W 145th St, Gardena, 90249 CA, US

Registrant: None 224 Ngo Gia Tu Cat Bi Hai An Hai Phong, HP 84031 VN Domain name: VDGAMESTORE.COM Administrative Contact: Minh, Tran Duc [email protected] 224 Ngo Gia Tu Cat Bi Hai An Hai Phong, HP 84031 VN +84.84948416886

Looks like someone who lives in Vietnam is running an online store and uses a friend or family member living in an apartment as their American base. You decide whether that's worth the gamble.

I decided against it... the website's like a month old and all that stuff is super sketchy. $40.99 for Bioshock Infinite isn't worth risking my credit card information :)

bread's done
Back